Clayton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

Looking for a location for your business and your family? Would you actually consider a state where:
1. The state legislators are being nationally recognized as such buffoons that they do not even know the US constitution prohibits establishment of official religion.
2. The governor and state legislature are anti education regressives, out to destroy public schools. So you would like your children to attend grossly underfunded public schools or private schools where the operators can not even pass criminal background checks and have no education themselves?
3. Workers are uneducated and you need a technically competent workforce with communication skills.
4. The air and water are polluted . Suppose your business needs clean water,--that puts most of NC out of the contest.

The old ,failed pitch of "Come to our state where there are no environmental regulations, where there are lots of uneducated , low paid workers and no worker protection laws" has already been tried. That didn't work then Robert. It will not work now.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
Republikans have neither created jobs or even ATTEMPTED to create a climate which would encourage job creation. They have been too busy wasting time with BS like Possum dropping and establishing a state religion ,fortunately that failed because it is unconstitutional and the idiots should have known that.
The bill, which was drafted by state Reps. Carl Ford (R-China Grove) and Harry Warren (R-Salisbury),
The North Carolina measure responds to the ACLU suit by declaring that each state is "sovereign" and no federal court can prevent a state from "from making laws respecting an establishment of religion." Though Warren, one of the bill's authors, told HuffPost Live that the measure was not seeking to create a state religion, the drafted legislation would clearly allow for such an action.
SECTION 1. The North Carolina General Assembly asserts that the Constitution of the United States of America does not prohibit states or their subsidiaries from making laws respecting an establishment of religion.
SECTION 2. The North Carolina General Assembly does not recognize federal court rulings which prohibit and otherwise regulate the State of North Carolina, its public schools, or any political subdivisions of the State from making laws respecting an establishment of religion
<quoted text>
The bill has been drafted, not passed. You're either extremely stupid or you're a liar. My bet is that you're both.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

TSF wrote:
Robert, you avoided explaining how you think republikans raising taxes on groceries, doctor visits, medicine, car repairs, hair cuts, etc. will create jobs. It also looks like regulations are exploding under the republikans. Those clergymen in Raleigh , peaceably assembled in Raleigh on Monday to exercise their freedom of speech ,have been arrested at the direction of the regressive republican governor. A charlotte Observer reporter interviewing the clergymen protestors was arrested, handcuffed and taken to jail. This demonstrates the governor's lack of respect for the US Constitution as well as his contempt for the concept of a free press.
Republikans are the American version of Taliban.
What were the charges, T?
Allen martel ho

Greenville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

waco 1909 wrote:
The big difference between me and my obsessive troll Allen is that I came to terms with my mental disabilities and am receiving treatment for them as well as accepting my homosexuality. SEEK PROFESSIONAL HELP ALLEN!
I'm sorry for pretending to be Waco, I apologize.But i can't stop. Without pretending to be Waco, I'm left with being MYSELF! And I'm NOTHING!
Allen martel ho

Greenville, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

A fee is another name for a tax.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
Robert, you avoided explaining how you think republikans raising taxes on groceries, doctor visits, medicine, car repairs, hair cuts, etc. will create jobs. It also looks like regulations are exploding under the republikans. Those clergymen in Raleigh , peaceably assembled in Raleigh on Monday to exercise their freedom of speech ,have been arrested at the direction of the regressive republican governor. A charlotte Observer reporter interviewing the clergymen protestors was arrested, handcuffed and taken to jail. This demonstrates the governor's lack of respect for the US Constitution as well as his contempt for the concept of a free press.
Republikans are the American version of Taliban.
The aim of the legislature is to lower tax rates and simplify the state tax code which will indeed stimulate business and employment. You really aren't that stupid, you're just a liar.
TSF

Clayton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

Robert, if you would read , I said that it failed (did not pass). You are responding to what you wanted to hear. That is characteristic of a stupid person and does not complement your claim of extreme expertise in education or expertise in anything for that matter. So as well as imitating the behavior of stupid persons you are making false claims of knowledge you don't really have. Notice that I didn't say you are a liar or that your are FOS, just that your own actions indicate that..
Robert Stowe wrote:
<quoted text>The bill has been drafted, not passed. You're either extremely stupid or you're a liar. My bet is that you're both.
TSF

Clayton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

So we are going to lower the tax rate by raising taxes huh Robert? I suppose that makes sense to a republican. I think you are really that stupid and don't even know you are lying.
Robert Stowe wrote:
<quoted text>The aim of the legislature is to lower tax rates and simplify the state tax code which will indeed stimulate business and employment. You really aren't that stupid, you're just a liar.
TSF

Clayton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

Since the weekly protests began in April, there have been nearly 400 arrests.

Whatever the charges are, the intention is clearly to violate the US constitution by preventing free speech, revoking the right of people to peaceful assembly and preventing freedom of the press.
Robert Stowe wrote:
<quoted text>What were the charges, T?
TSF

Clayton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

The aim is the only thing republikans ever work FOR-- more tax breaks for the rich.
Robert Stowe wrote:
<quoted text>The aim of the legislature is to lower tax rates and simplify the state tax code which will indeed stimulate business and employment. You really aren't that stupid, you're just a liar.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
Robert, if you would read , I said that it failed (did not pass). You are responding to what you wanted to hear. That is characteristic of a stupid person and does not complement your claim of extreme expertise in education or expertise in anything for that matter. So as well as imitating the behavior of stupid persons you are making false claims of knowledge you don't really have. Notice that I didn't say you are a liar or that your are FOS, just that your own actions indicate that..
<quoted text>
You did not state that it didn't pass in your first post on the subject.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
So we are going to lower the tax rate by raising taxes huh Robert? I suppose that makes sense to a republican. I think you are really that stupid and don't even know you are lying.
<quoted text>
Our biggest competitors, Texas, Florida, Tennessee have no income tax at all.
waco 1909

Austin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

TSF wrote:
Since the weekly protests began in April, there have been nearly 400 arrests.
Whatever the charges are, the intention is clearly to violate the US constitution by preventing free speech, revoking the right of people to peaceful assembly and preventing freedom of the press.
<quoted text>
What's even worse are the rights violation of the Gay Community. Not to mention,the government ignoring mental illness.I can personally say that I have been discriminated against in these two areas several times throughout my life.I will continue to fight and march for Gay Rights and the Rights of the Mentally Ill.
TSF

Clayton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Judged:

Get ready to share your food with unemployed neighbors because NC republikans have cut off their unemployment benefits starting on July 1 for those who have been unemployed for 20 weeks or more. Almost all would like to work but how many jobs have republikans created--? Answer---zero
They have been too busy to worry about jobs because they have to address more serious issues like possum dropping, exposed tits,$50,000 dollar tax breaks for all lawyers in all law firms , background checks for dog owners, collecting "contributions " from internet gambling interests , firing teachers , firing the state board of elections because of their investigation of corruption of the governor and top state officials, and putting All realtors onto the coastal management commission.
TSF

Clayton, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Please be aware that the federal extension of benefits, better known as the Emergency Unemployment Compensation Program (EUC) will end June 30, 2013. All 4 Tiers of the EUC program will end on this date. The last payable week of the federal extension of benefits will be June 29, 2013.

Also, major changes to Employment Security Law will take place on June 30, 2013.

Thank you NC republikans for sending these poor people's benefits to other states.
allen martel ho

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

I cant help it.I keep pretending that I am Waco. Waco is important.I am scum.My doctors say that my obsession with Waco is not healthy.Fk them.Waco is everything.Love me WAco.LOOOVE meee.Make me real.
justasayin

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

"30 Whereas, it is estimated that another 66,000 workers who will need extended
31 benefits will not be able to access EUC after July 1, 2013, because of the effective date of July
32 1, 2013, for the cuts to benefits contained in House Bill 4; and
33 Whereas, by deliberately violating the federal agreement regarding EUC, North
34 Carolina will lose over $700 million in federal funds over the last six months of 2013; and
35 Whereas, it is estimated that the debt owed to the federal government for the
36 payment of unemployment insurance benefits will be paid off or other measures are available
H.B. 922
Apr 11, 2013
HOUSE PRINCIPAL CLERKGeneral Assembly of North Carolina Session 2013
Page 2 DRH70293-LB-133 (04/04)
1 over the next three years so that reductions to employers' federal Unemployment Tax Credit
2 will end in 2016; Now, therefore,
3 The General Assembly of North Carolina enacts:
4 SECTION 1. Section 11 of S.L. 2013-2 reads as rewritten:
5 "SECTION 11. This act becomes effective July 1, 2013. January 1, 2014. Changes made
6 by this act to unemployment benefits apply to claims for benefits filed on or after July 1,
7 2013.January 1, 2014. Changes made by this act to require an account balance by an employer
8 that is a governmental entity or a nonprofit organization and that elects to finance benefits by
9 making reimbursable payments in lieu of contributions apply to advance payments payable for
10 calendar quarters beginning on or after July 1, 2013. January 1, 2014. Changes made by this act
11 to the determination and application of the contribution rate apply to contributions payable for
12 calendar quarters beginning on or after January 1, 2014."
13 SECTION 2. This act is effective when it becomes law."
If the Fed. Gov. doesn't have the money to LOAN NC, how is NC going to pay out the "benefits". If the state doesn't have the money, it doesn't have the money, correct? It's not like NC "prints" money it gets it from other sources including the Federal Government.
waco1909

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Robert Stowe wrote:
<quoted text>Our biggest competitors, Texas, Florida, Tennessee have no income tax at all.
Stowe.As a businessman,surely you of all people know that it is impossible to compete with Texas.
justasayin

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

http://www.ncleg.net/Sessions/2013/Bills/Hous... Here is the bill.
waco1909

Lenoir, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Texas.Not big enough for you? Go to Alaska.Explore the intestinal tract of a grizzly bear.Texas,friends,is where its at.People are moving out of California like its an infected tumor.Moving to Texas.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••