Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
TSF

Clayton, NC

#40417 Jun 13, 2013
Please be aware that the federal extension of benefits, better known as the Emergency Unemployment Compensation Program (EUC) will end June 30, 2013. All 4 Tiers of the EUC program will end on this date. The last payable week of the federal extension of benefits will be June 29, 2013.

Also, major changes to Employment Security Law will take place on June 30, 2013.

Thank you NC republikans for sending these poor people's benefits to other states.
allen martel ho

Lenoir, NC

#40418 Jun 13, 2013
I cant help it.I keep pretending that I am Waco. Waco is important.I am scum.My doctors say that my obsession with Waco is not healthy.Fk them.Waco is everything.Love me WAco.LOOOVE meee.Make me real.
justasayin

Lenoir, NC

#40419 Jun 13, 2013
"30 Whereas, it is estimated that another 66,000 workers who will need extended
31 benefits will not be able to access EUC after July 1, 2013, because of the effective date of July
32 1, 2013, for the cuts to benefits contained in House Bill 4; and
33 Whereas, by deliberately violating the federal agreement regarding EUC, North
34 Carolina will lose over $700 million in federal funds over the last six months of 2013; and
35 Whereas, it is estimated that the debt owed to the federal government for the
36 payment of unemployment insurance benefits will be paid off or other measures are available
H.B. 922
Apr 11, 2013
HOUSE PRINCIPAL CLERKGeneral Assembly of North Carolina Session 2013
Page 2 DRH70293-LB-133 (04/04)
1 over the next three years so that reductions to employers' federal Unemployment Tax Credit
2 will end in 2016; Now, therefore,
3 The General Assembly of North Carolina enacts:
4 SECTION 1. Section 11 of S.L. 2013-2 reads as rewritten:
5 "SECTION 11. This act becomes effective July 1, 2013. January 1, 2014. Changes made
6 by this act to unemployment benefits apply to claims for benefits filed on or after July 1,
7 2013.January 1, 2014. Changes made by this act to require an account balance by an employer
8 that is a governmental entity or a nonprofit organization and that elects to finance benefits by
9 making reimbursable payments in lieu of contributions apply to advance payments payable for
10 calendar quarters beginning on or after July 1, 2013. January 1, 2014. Changes made by this act
11 to the determination and application of the contribution rate apply to contributions payable for
12 calendar quarters beginning on or after January 1, 2014."
13 SECTION 2. This act is effective when it becomes law."
If the Fed. Gov. doesn't have the money to LOAN NC, how is NC going to pay out the "benefits". If the state doesn't have the money, it doesn't have the money, correct? It's not like NC "prints" money it gets it from other sources including the Federal Government.
waco1909

Lenoir, NC

#40420 Jun 13, 2013
Robert Stowe wrote:
<quoted text>Our biggest competitors, Texas, Florida, Tennessee have no income tax at all.
Stowe.As a businessman,surely you of all people know that it is impossible to compete with Texas.
justasayin

Lenoir, NC

#40421 Jun 13, 2013
waco1909

Lenoir, NC

#40422 Jun 13, 2013
Texas.Not big enough for you? Go to Alaska.Explore the intestinal tract of a grizzly bear.Texas,friends,is where its at.People are moving out of California like its an infected tumor.Moving to Texas.
justasayin

Lenoir, NC

#40423 Jun 13, 2013
Judging a quote from a legislative bill "clueless" makes me wonder who is really "clueless". Come people, get the ole head outta there and TRY a real discussion for once. I'm starting to think some are incapable.
allen martel ho

Lenoir, NC

#40424 Jun 13, 2013
waco?waco? where are you? I was busy judging posts.
waco1909

Henderson, NV

#40425 Jun 13, 2013
There are more Gay Communities in Texas than any other state as well as more Mental Hospitals.That in itself speaks for itself on how far Texas is progressing for Gay and Mental Patients Rights which I'm proud to be a part of.You can hardly say that about NC.
The Borg

Lenoir, NC

#40426 Jun 13, 2013
Resistance is futile allen.
allen martel ho

Lenoir, NC

#40427 Jun 13, 2013
Im sorry.Did it again.still trying to get waco to notice me,by pretending to be him.The truth is,Ilove waco.Im a woman trapped in a mans body.Woe is me.
allen martel ho

Lenoir, NC

#40428 Jun 13, 2013
Dammit waco did you get a computer?
justasayin

Lenoir, NC

#40429 Jun 13, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
There are more Gay Communities in Texas than any other state as well as more Mental Hospitals.That in itself speaks for itself on how far Texas is progressing for Gay and Mental Patients Rights which I'm proud to be a part of.You can hardly say that about NC.
"So, today… here it goes (the numbers below represent the combined gay male & lesbian indices, for example, Raleigh’s gay male index is 120 and the lesbian index is 92, but the combined index is 106; You can click on the city names in order to see the individual gay male v. lesbian idices):
Charlotte – 119
Raleigh – 106
Greensboro – 103
Winston-Salem – 107
Durham – 152
Fayetteville – 72
Cary – 74
High Point – 86
Wilmington – 93
Asheville – 183
Chapel Hill – 97
Carrboro – 117
So if we were to list North Carolina’s cities by size – gay size, instead of population size (like above), this is what we would get:
Asheville
Durham
Carrboro
Charlotte
Winston-Salem
Raleigh
Greensboro
Chapel Hill
Wilmington
High Point
Cary
Fayetteville
I would caution, however, that these gay indices do not include an accurate or adequate count of bisexual or transgender people." Again, you are wrong, don't you verify ANYTHING? http://interstateq.com/archives/1261/
allen martel ho

Lenoir, NC

#40430 Jun 13, 2013
waco.waco.youre all i think about.talk to me,or ill say bad things using your name.
waco1909

Lenoir, NC

#40431 Jun 13, 2013
Come get me allen.No guts?
waco1909

Lenoir, NC

#40433 Jun 13, 2013
Come on dummy.Is judging posts all you got? You told me once you were dangerous,allen.You mean youre a dangerous post judger? hahahahaha! Bout right...
justasayin

Lenoir, NC

#40434 Jun 13, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
It's obvious allen will not challenge me to a debate because of my superior intellect which no one on topix seems to have none.No one can outwit me except maybe emlu,who knows just as much about Gay Community statistics as I.Of course my being gay has its advantages and my bipolar disorder makes me a genius because I use a larger percentage of my left brain than most people.Allen and everyone would only wish to have what I have.LIFE IS GREAT!
You never engage in any intellectual conversations on topix, so you can not make the claim. Making this claim is as false as you are.
allen martel ho

Lenoir, NC

#40435 Jun 13, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
It's obvious allen will not challenge me to a debate because of my superior intellect which no one on topix seems to have none.No one can outwit me except maybe emlu,who knows just as much about Gay Community statistics as I.Of course my being gay has its advantages and my bipolar disorder makes me a genius because I use a larger percentage of my left brain than most people.Allen and everyone would only wish to have what I have.LIFE IS GREAT!
Yes folks im at it again,pretending to be waco.This time,from Atlanta! But,its me,allen martel ho.The woman trapped in a fat mans body!This is your warning,waco!Notice me,or ill bury you in a blizzard of phoney "waco"posts!I'm too smart for you fools!hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahah!!!!!
sam

Lenoir, NC

#40436 Jun 13, 2013
allen the alien!
Taxpayer

Edenton, NC

#40437 Jun 13, 2013
TSF wrote:
Oh, maybe I am missing something here. If teaching reading, writing and arithmetic is ok, how are the public schools going wrong in teaching reading ,writing and arithmetic? I have never heard or read about even one case where the public schools have kidnapped anyone. In fact, it is my understanding that every parent, including you, has the option to home school their children. I attended public schools for 12 years and never once did I experience subjugation to propaganda. My own children all attended 12 years of public schools and never once did I find out they being subjugated to propaganda of any kind. All my children received excellent education in public schools, went on to make good grades and graduate from college and now have good jobs. All are standing on their own two feet.
Could you please relate details with specifics of the propagandistic abuse you were subjected to or that which you have personally witnessed? I notice that you read and write well. did you learn that in public schools?
<quoted text>
It does not do any good to repeat details you do not care about details.
Of course you do not see a problem because people like you are the problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 34 min NTMD8OR 51,585
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 36 min Xcentrix2 214,103
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr jeb stuart 77,036
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 2 hr Dalai Lama 87,012
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 7 hr GOP booger eating... 103,545
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 11 hr WarForOil 83,525
Election Who's got your vote in the Ohio Attorney Genera... (Oct '14) 15 hr Chiming In 10
More from around the web