Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
emlu

Columbus, IN

#40148 May 29, 2013
Sweetie you are a mess. Stop making me laugh so much Sweetie. I'll get you another doll as soon as I get back.
waco1909

Sweden

#40149 May 29, 2013
My new husband Butch treats me just like I treat my Boy George doll, emlu.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#40150 May 29, 2013
Let's hope that the Obama administration marks rock bottom of the decline of Western culture so well exhibited in this forum!
Working Class Hero

Union Mills, NC

#40151 May 29, 2013
Robert Stowe wrote:
Let's hope that the Obama administration marks rock bottom of the decline of Western culture so well exhibited in this forum!
Cheer up Robert.Impeachment is on the horizon!
TSF

Wake Forest, NC

#40152 May 29, 2013
Not a chance. Just a republican dream. Only way it could happen is if Obama would get caught with Monica like Bill did.
Republikans dream of crashing the economy and banks again. It ain't gonna happen children. It doesn't matter how much noise they make and how much foaming at the mouth republican do. The public is worn out on that crap.
Working Class Hero wrote:
<quoted text> Cheer up Robert.Impeachment is on the horizon!
Working Class Hero

Bulls Gap, TN

#40153 May 29, 2013
TSF wrote:
Not a chance. Just a republican dream. Only way it could happen is if Obama would get caught with Monica like Bill did.
Republikans dream of crashing the economy and banks again. It ain't gonna happen children. It doesn't matter how much noise they make and how much foaming at the mouth republican do. The public is worn out on that crap.
<quoted text>
REPUBLICANS need six more seats in 2014 to control the Senate.Think its impossible? I don't.Whether you know it or not, more and more people are having second thoughts about health care,AKA Obamacare.
Working Class Hero

Bulls Gap, TN

#40154 May 29, 2013
I will say that the laisseze-faire attitude of some wealthy individuals regarding healthcare has helped speed the creation of the economy-killing Obamacare
martel

Brooks, GA

#40155 May 29, 2013
Robert Stowe wrote:
Let's hope that the Obama administration marks rock bottom of the decline of Western culture so well exhibited in this forum!
Lol...the trolls come out to run around...just let them...there are plenty of good discussions here. Hopefully the West will wake up...seems like the barbarians are at the gates...even worse are some of our dear leaders rubbing their tiny sweaty little hands together as they work feverishly to destroy the west.
martel

Brooks, GA

#40156 May 29, 2013
TSF wrote:
Not a chance. Just a republican dream. Only way it could happen is if Obama would get caught with Monica like Bill did.
Republikans dream of crashing the economy and banks again. It ain't gonna happen children. It doesn't matter how much noise they make and how much foaming at the mouth republican do. The public is worn out on that crap.
<quoted text>
yea, the repubs done used up the blowjo& card back in the late 90s...
Kasserine

Bulls Gap, TN

#40159 May 29, 2013
martel wrote:
<quoted text>I like taking it up the azz too, I'm gay, what can i say, I'm game.
You gotta be pretty bored to respond to your own post.I knew you were nuts.Slightly different locations in Georgia means nothing, not to an old Topix troll like you.How many different names you using these days? Fifty? Always pretending to be someone you're not.Because, by yourself, you don't cut it.You are nobody.Trying to be everybody.
martel

Brooks, GA

#40160 May 29, 2013
Ah. The ragin gaygin is back again.
martel

Dacula, GA

#40161 May 29, 2013
Working Class Hero wrote:
<quoted text> REPUBLICANS need six more seats in 2014 to control the Senate.Think its impossible? I don't.Whether you know it or not, more and more people are having second thoughts about health care,AKA Obamacare.
sure, its possible that republicans will take the senate. I'm positive there will not be any impeachment process with obama...the worse that happens is some slob higher ranking irs getting fired...but, there is hope that the gun grabbin tool bag eric holder gets raked over the coals and sent packing...we'll see.
TSF

Wake Forest, NC

#40163 May 30, 2013
And, and , and ---give the "legal" drug companies free reign to charge any amount they choose for medicine that sells for 1/100 th its US price in foreign countries and made by the same company,and make insider trading for McHenry, Burr and Boehner even easier and more lehgal that it is now, and , and --- take away grandma's social security benefits that she paid for all her life so that we can give more tax breaks to the rich, and , and -- fire all the cops and teachers, and give bank CEO's a million dollars per month to crash the banks, and , and --- start lots of wars based on lies so we can give no bid contracts to Dick Chaney , KBR, Blackwater, and close all the public schools so that citizens will continue to be stupid enough to vote against their own interest.
martel wrote:
the republicans are through...we need to legalize all drugs, give at least a million dollars for reparations to African Americans, release all African Americans out of prison, legalize same sex marriage...make it a major felony when whites disrespect blacks, use the N word or use other slur words against black people.
App State Fan

United States

#40164 May 30, 2013
TSF wrote:
And, and , and ---give the "legal" drug companies free reign to charge any amount they choose for medicine that sells for 1/100 th its US price in foreign countries and made by the same company,and make insider trading for McHenry, Burr and Boehner even easier and more lehgal that it is now, and , and --- take away grandma's social security benefits that she paid for all her life so that we can give more tax breaks to the rich, and , and -- fire all the cops and teachers, and give bank CEO's a million dollars per month to crash the banks, and , and --- start lots of wars based on lies so we can give no bid contracts to Dick Chaney , KBR, Blackwater, and close all the public schools so that citizens will continue to be stupid enough to vote against their own interest.
<quoted text>
Looks like a lot of people are going to be forking over extra money for Obamacare, as well. Homeland security is monitoring Tea Party demonstrations.Looks like the average age of the Tea Party demonstrator was about eighty.Never can tell what those old birds can do.MIGHT HAVE to pistol whip a few.
TSF

Wake Forest, NC

#40165 May 30, 2013
Hit the old tea party farts in the head where there is nothing to knock loose. Actually, in states choosing the option, rates are going down. Where states (like NC) opt out, premiums are going up. Republikans are doing this for their insurance friends and pretending Obama did it. Kind of like CONGRESS running up the national debt and blaming it on Obama who cannot authorize even one dime of spending. Then chant that BS to the TP idiots who believe every word of it. Pathetic. the stupid idiots need to be pistol whipped until they are conscious.
App State Fan wrote:
<quoted text> Looks like a lot of people are going to be forking over extra money for Obamacare, as well. Homeland security is monitoring Tea Party demonstrations.Looks like the average age of the Tea Party demonstrator was about eighty.Never can tell what those old birds can do.MIGHT HAVE to pistol whip a few.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#40166 May 30, 2013
TSF wrote:
Hit the old tea party farts in the head where there is nothing to knock loose. Actually, in states choosing the option, rates are going down. Where states (like NC) opt out, premiums are going up. Republikans are doing this for their insurance friends and pretending Obama did it. Kind of like CONGRESS running up the national debt and blaming it on Obama who cannot authorize even one dime of spending. Then chant that BS to the TP idiots who believe every word of it. Pathetic. the stupid idiots need to be pistol whipped until they are conscious.
<quoted text>
You need to look in the mirror to see an idiot. Even the Democrat Senate won't touch an Obama budget.
TSF

Wake Forest, NC

#40167 May 30, 2013
Another deceived republican not understanding how his own government works. First, the president submits a BUDGET REQUEST. Then the congressional budget office (CBO) submits a baseline projection, then the House of representatives and the Senate both draft a BUDGET RESOLUTION. Finally, CONGRESS does a CONCURRENT RESOLUTION which DOES NOT EVEN REQUIRE THE PRESIDENTS APPROVAL OR SIGNATURE. CONGRESS has had the upper hand in the budget process since 1974. You need to look in the mirror to see a brainwashed republican incapable of the willingness to even begin understanding reality.
Oh!! Henny Penny, the sky is falling because of affordable health care. If we could just go back to the good old days of letting insurance companies cancel people's coverage because they got sick, then republikans could rest in peace..
Robert Stowe wrote:
<quoted text>You need to look in the mirror to see an idiot. Even the Democrat Senate won't touch an Obama budget.
TC Jester

United States

#40168 May 30, 2013
TSF wrote:
Hit the old tea party farts in the head where there is nothing to knock loose. Actually, in states choosing the option, rates are going down. Where states (like NC) opt out, premiums are going up. Republikans are doing this for their insurance friends and pretending Obama did it. Kind of like CONGRESS running up the national debt and blaming it on Obama who cannot authorize even one dime of spending. Then chant that BS to the TP idiots who believe every word of it. Pathetic. the stupid idiots need to be pistol whipped until they are conscious.
<quoted text>
The democrats are going down fast.Never seen any president self-destruct so fast. AG Holder will go first, Then Obamas healthcare, then maybe Obama.People are having second thoughts about Obamacare.

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#40169 May 30, 2013
TSF wrote:
Another deceived republican not understanding how his own government works. First, the president submits a BUDGET REQUEST. Then the congressional budget office (CBO) submits a baseline projection, then the House of representatives and the Senate both draft a BUDGET RESOLUTION. Finally, CONGRESS does a CONCURRENT RESOLUTION which DOES NOT EVEN REQUIRE THE PRESIDENTS APPROVAL OR SIGNATURE. CONGRESS has had the upper hand in the budget process since 1974. You need to look in the mirror to see a brainwashed republican incapable of the willingness to even begin understanding reality.
Oh!! Henny Penny, the sky is falling because of affordable health care. If we could just go back to the good old days of letting insurance companies cancel people's coverage because they got sick, then republikans could rest in peace..
<quoted text>
The Republican House has passed a budget each year since they took over in 2011. The Senate has not. Both houses have rejected Obama's budget request every year since he took office. Your problem is that you believe my income and wealth belong to the government. They do not. Health care is not a right unless you can practice medicine on yourself. So far no one in this country is required to practice medicine.
TSF

Wake Forest, NC

#40170 May 30, 2013
Sorry Bubba, you live in the sovereign state of NC. Everything in the state, including you, belongs to the sovereign (state). The sovereign allows you to keep what you think is yours if you continue paying taxes. Stop paying your taxes and watch what happens next. The sovereign even has the right to take your life for certain transgressions against the sovereign since you are the property of the sovereign. That is the underlying basis of our entire legal system, handed down compliments of old English law.
I don't like the sound of that either Robert, but that is how it really is.
Robert Stowe wrote:
<quoted text>The Republican House has passed a budget each year since they took over in 2011. The Senate has not. Both houses have rejected Obama's budget request every year since he took office. Your problem is that you believe my income and wealth belong to the government. They do not. Health care is not a right unless you can practice medicine on yourself. So far no one in this country is required to practice medicine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 31 min Bill in Dville 69,952
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 36 min Olten in Nashville 18,260
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr RayOne 190,404
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr YIM 80,168
Election Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 hr Fartman 19,896
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 10 hr Good farts 769
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 13 hr Education farts 947
More from around the web