Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
App State Fan

Greenville, SC

#40060 May 22, 2013
Good grief, the dems sound dumber, daily.Is there a democrat out there who understands why the IRS debacle can't be condoned...by ANYONE??
TSF

Benson, NC

#40061 May 22, 2013
Well here we go with the Nazi card, again. Republikans overplaying everything into a major crisis in an attempt to make political hay. Why would TP be a target of the IRS? Could it be that they are the groups who advocate elimination of taxes and non payment of taxes? Is it then reasonable to guess that there could be something funny about their paperwork? Kind of like weaving on the road and being targeted by the highway patrol who is out to remove drunks from the highways? No? It couldn't be that simple? So it must be a conspiracy by Hillary to send the TP foaming at the mouth fanatics to death camps where they would be rendered into soap and dog food. Clang clang clang goes the republican noise machine.
App State Fan wrote:
<quoted text> Are you so involved in preferential politics that you are incapable of understanding why using the IRS like jackbooted thugs is bad?
TSF

Benson, NC

#40062 May 22, 2013
What about using the IRS as a weapon to collect taxes from rich republican deadbeats? No political organization should be tax exempt.
App State Fan wrote:
<quoted text> You are an idiot.You don't understand why using the IRS as a weapon against political opponents is bad? Just more of the"same old thing"? This is amazing! You're incapable of extraneous thought.You fool.You poor fool.
TSF

Benson, NC

#40063 May 22, 2013
Clang clang clang. The IRS is evil but using ATF & FBI to burn 100 men women and children alive didn't even get a peep out of the noise machine. The children had to be burned alive because of ALLEGATIONS that they were being molested. Yes, that makes sense.

Clang, clang clang. Obama this, Obama that, blah blah. Why do republikans continue to run against Obama? Have they not figured out that Obama will not be running for president again? Stupid assed republikans can't lead, can't follow, can't get out of the way and can't stop shooting their own feet.
App State Fan wrote:
Good grief, the dems sound dumber, daily.Is there a democrat out there who understands why the IRS debacle can't be condoned...by ANYONE??
App State Fan

Smartt, TN

#40065 May 23, 2013
TSF wrote:
Clang clang clang. The IRS is evil but using ATF & FBI to burn 100 men women and children alive didn't even get a peep out of the noise machine. The children had to be burned alive because of ALLEGATIONS that they were being molested. Yes, that makes sense.
Clang, clang clang. Obama this, Obama that, blah blah. Why do republikans continue to run against Obama? Have they not figured out that Obama will not be running for president again? Stupid assed republikans can't lead, can't follow, can't get out of the way and can't stop shooting their own feet.
<quoted text>
You dumb basta@@! This isn't about Obama, fool.The Branch Davidian butchery doesn't make this current scandal any better! Even dems are seriously disturbed about this situation.You're so busy rooting for your"team"you have abandoned sanity.Make no mistake.This isn't about Obama.This is about America.
App State Fan

Smartt, TN

#40066 May 23, 2013
Dems can. do no wrong,reps are evil.Yeah TSF, that about sums up your politics.
TSF

Dallas, TX

#40069 May 23, 2013
App State Fan wrote:
<quoted text> You dumb basta@@! This isn't about Obama, fool.The Branch Davidian butchery doesn't make this current scandal any better! Even dems are seriously disturbed about this situation.You're so busy rooting for your"team"you have abandoned sanity.Make no mistake.This isn't about Obama.This is about America.
SU<K MY DlCK AZZHOLE!
TSF

Dallas, TX

#40070 May 23, 2013
App State Fan wrote:
<quoted text> You dumb basta@@! This isn't about Obama, fool.The Branch Davidian butchery doesn't make this current scandal any better! Even dems are seriously disturbed about this situation.You're so busy rooting for your"team"you have abandoned sanity.Make no mistake.This isn't about Obama.This is about America.
Eat my hemorrhoids PRlCKFACE.
TSF

Dallas, TX

#40073 May 23, 2013
App State Fan wrote:
Dems can. do no wrong,reps are evil.Yeah TSF, that about sums up your politics.
Your republikan mommy made a mistake by not aborting you with a rusty hanger in a crackhouse.
App State Fan

Greenville, SC

#40074 May 23, 2013
Obama is going to destroy the dems.
RCI

Lexington, NC

#40075 May 23, 2013
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>Eat my hemorrhoids PRlCKFACE.
Exactly. I stated in an earlier post that this goes beyond Obama, Dems or Repubs. This is about the upper elite and the middle class hard working people getting trampled on by corrupt jerks from both parties. The sad part is we have allowed it to happen and continue to allow it. Wake up! This is not about party loyality. It is about the future of the nation.
Rook takes Knight

Greenville, SC

#40076 May 23, 2013
In truth the democratic party is in trouble.As a grandmaster, id say its CHECKMATE for the democratic parasites who suck the blood of America so they can collect free money to buy their drugs.
Harry callihan

Greenville, SC

#40077 May 23, 2013
What dopes.
TSF

Dallas, TX

#40078 May 23, 2013
App State Fan wrote:
Obama is going to destroy the dems.
Eat me fat boy
App State Fan

Greenville, SC

#40079 May 23, 2013
Truth marches on.
App State Fan

Greenville, SC

#40080 May 23, 2013
The scummy IRS director, who took the fifth yesterday, now is on PAID admin.leave.How nice.Nothing like paying the crooked dems.
Strep Throat

Murfreesboro, TN

#40081 May 23, 2013
Wanna cut the crime rate by eighty per cent? Deport the blacks.Oh, that's not politically correct? Too bad.
TSF

Benson, NC

#40082 May 23, 2013
This is about the republican noise machine clanging about trying to make every little simple matter into a SCANDAL. UR so FOS. Why you think any partisan political organization, republikan or democrat , should have a tax exempt status. give me a break.
App State Fan wrote:
Strep Throat

Murfreesboro, TN

#40083 May 24, 2013
TSF wrote:
This is about the republican noise machine clanging about trying to make every little simple matter into a SCANDAL. UR so FOS. Why you think any partisan political organization, republikan or democrat , should have a tax exempt status. give me a break.
<quoted text>
you are one dumb son of a bitch.Lerner takes the fifth, so nothing is wrong? Well, as long as they keep going after those you disapprove of, its cool you don't think churches should be tax exempt, so that's cool with you as well.Of course, they aren't going after any churches but southern ones, we know you hate those guys, so its cool.Beginning to see a trend? Think the lady would be taking the fifth, if she was sure everything was legal? Guys like you always miss the point.You're happy as a clam as long as they target people you don't like.YOU GERMANS have a word for that? Muslim churches here aren't being denied tax exempt status.Give it a little time, shortsighted man.Maybe they'll come after you next.Of course, that would be cool with me, as I don't like you???
App State Fan

Murfreesboro, TN

#40084 May 24, 2013
That's sad, when a racist like Strep Throat understands the IRS problem better than Mr. Perfect,AKA TSF.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 min ChicknButt 80,942
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min AMERICAN SUNSHINE 228,863
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 24 min Timbuk2 81,069
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 52 min MSRose 104,841
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 3 hr Moneyisevil 83,872
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 6 hr bacon hater 90,464
Election Kansas Right to Bear Arms Question, Constitutio... (Oct '10) Wed KS2CO 6,122
More from around the web