TSF

Clayton, NC

#39656 Apr 27, 2013
The new Bush presidential library has pop up books
and an event//decision interactive which attempts to show the Bush decision making process. For example , type in SAUDI NAIONALS ATTACK NY and the decision is ---INVADE IRAQ

Type in CHECHNIAN BROTHERS ATTACK BOSTON and the decision is ---LAUNCH IMMEDIATE ATTACK ON PUERTO RICO

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#39657 Apr 27, 2013
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>True. But he doesn't outrank the US Department of Justice
Good luck with that
Tarzan

Monroe, NC

#39658 Apr 28, 2013
None of those alleged crooks.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#39660 Apr 28, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Y?
Take a look.They are in the process of ruining the republican party.At a time when the republican party needs to be strong.Only one state? Sure.But these people are not representative of the real values of the republican party.Creating another bureaucracy to run the Charlotte airport is not how to rein in spending or decrease government intrusion.Especially since the Charlotte airport is very well run, as it is.Republicans say, if its not broke, don't fix it.Then, do that?
waco1909

Canyon Country, CA

#39661 Apr 28, 2013
The Republican Party, like the Democratic Party is broke,like my schizoid head and my head can not be fixed,unlike my Boy George doll,when I brake it while masturbating,it can be fixed,but my warped head,to say the least,can not and never will be fixed because it will forever be broken because it is permanently broke.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#39662 Apr 28, 2013
Waste of time, Allen.You're still a dumbass who doesn't know your own gender.Rot in hell.
waco1909

Canyon Country, CA

#39663 Apr 28, 2013
You need to rot in hell Allen.You just can't accept me for who I am,a bipolar gay government leech freakazoid who masturbates with a blow up doll named Boy George,my best friend and lover next to emlu,the largest polluted gas giant planet in the Solar System.Rot in hell Allen,rot in hell,rot in hell,rot in hell!!!
waco1909

Lenoir, NC

#39664 Apr 29, 2013
I'm sorry, I got caught again and they gave me the shock therapy. I must apologize or I will get shocked and be in a straight jacket and they take my toys away. I'm sorry Allen to tell you to rot in hell. I thought my obsession was going away but it keeps coming back. The shock therapy is helping. Real waco I'm sorry again to you too.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#39665 Apr 29, 2013
Poor Allen.He never gets it.Sinks lower and lower in his transgender fantasy world.Also,a terrible dunce when it comes to spelling, which to me is worse than pretending to immerse himself in his myriad aliases.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#39666 Apr 29, 2013
Burns you up, doesn't it Allen?

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#39667 Apr 29, 2013
TSF, did you notice the news regarding Pelosi?
martel

Newnan, GA

#39668 Apr 29, 2013
How many wacos to change out a lightbulb...
waco1909

Henderson, NV

#39669 Apr 29, 2013
Where is everybody?Why doesn't anyone answer me?How come no one talks to me?Do I have to make fake monikers again to answer me and talk to?Where are you emlu?Where are you Spoon?Where are you Arnold?Where are you Jeff?Where are you Allen?Where are you Boy George?Where are you waco?HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA ....I'm waco!Who am I?Where am I?What am I?I CONTROL THIS POST AND NO ONE WILL GET IN MY WAY NOT EVEN EMLU'S BIG FAT ASS...I AM THE MASTURBATER OF THIS POST... THIS IS MY POST!!!

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#39670 Apr 29, 2013
martel wrote:
How many wacos to change out a lightbulb...
how many martels' to blow a Voltaire?

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#39671 Apr 29, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>Take a look.They are in the process of ruining the republican party.At a time when the republican party needs to be strong.Only one state? Sure.But these people are not representative of the real values of the republican party.Creating another bureaucracy to run the Charlotte airport is not how to rein in spending or decrease government intrusion.Especially since the Charlotte airport is very well run, as it is.Republicans say, if its not broke, don't fix it.Then, do that?
Read the article from start to finish a d see if your opinion remains the same. I have no dog in the fight so I could careless however did want to give you some insight on why it is being discussed.

http://m.bizjournals.com/charlotte/blog/queen...
waco1909

Henderson, NV

#39672 Apr 29, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Read the article from start to finish a d see if your opinion remains the same. I have no dog in the fight so I could careless however did want to give you some insight on why it is being discussed.
I agree,but the main issue is what this country is doing to gay schizoid government leeching idiots like myself.I realize my Boy George doll is patched beyond repair because of my masturbation and emlu has done nothing to help me besides giving me a picture of dead Gary Coleman, Erkel and Webster to masturbate to,so what am I suppose to do about my pedophilia and sticking my hand in my poop shooter?

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#39673 Apr 29, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
BEEN working at my new job, just got off, will check your link.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#39674 Apr 29, 2013
The only thing I heard was that she was not invited to the pop up book library and wouldn't have gone if she had been. I think Pelosi is as far removed from reality as Dubya .
waco1909 wrote:
TSF, did you notice the news regarding Pelosi?

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#39675 Apr 29, 2013
TSF wrote:
The only thing I heard was that she was not invited to the pop up book library and wouldn't have gone if she had been. I think Pelosi is as far removed from reality as Dubya .
<quoted text>
Had to do with a campaign gift, I think.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#39676 Apr 29, 2013
Charlotte has far better airport service than any comparable sized city.Which leads me to wonder why any change is needed.The reasons cited were skimpy, at best.Just because the far larger D-FW operates as an authority doesn't mean Charlotte would benefit, at all.The real reason for republican backing of this idea will become apparent eventually, I suspect.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min Obama Zombies 159,772
Who's got your vote for Congress in Missouri's ... 9 min Haddy 4
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 10 min Living Wage 3,991
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 11 min rename 58,518
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 20 min Chilli J 97,941
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 26 min miss tuffet 156,823
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 45 min fitness-guru 61,171

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE