Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
TSF

Wilson, NC

#39500 Apr 15, 2013
NC Republikan legislators have finally found a jobs creation bill for ---lobbyist. Republikan House Bill 640, if it passes, will make it legal for NC legislators to accept unlimited bribes and eliminates reporting "gifts" of any amount from anyone, especially large ones from mega corporations..

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#39501 Apr 15, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>They confiscated everyones guns in Mexico.That worked out great.
I know. The democrat regime keeps rearming them and giving them amnesty.

Location hidden

#39502 Apr 15, 2013
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>Uhh, not exactly. They way I remember it you declared that you Would leave because your little Twitt lost the presidential election. I am not leaving, I thought you were. I plan to stay and oppose these shit heads in the state legislature that you elected.
It will take a few years to elect some sensible legislators to undo the damage that your pea brained ninnies are doing to our state. Meanwhile, I guess you can keep dropping those possums and letting criminals run your republikan charter schools..
My teammates are fixing what you guys have fouled up since 1986. And we are. Waiting on the state dept for approval on the renunciation paperwork .
Spoon

Mount Pleasant, SC

#39503 Apr 15, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Damn. thought YOU had left.
F*CK YOU WACO!!!
emlu

Atlanta, GA

#39504 Apr 15, 2013
Amen

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#39505 Apr 15, 2013
Spoon wrote:
<quoted text>
F*CK YOU WACO!!!
I don't do charity work.

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#39506 Apr 15, 2013
The libs don't like you Silvercoast.AIN'T that too bad?
waco1909

Ashburn, VA

#39507 Apr 15, 2013
Yeah, I don't work for charity because I am a government charity case. Thanks America for taking care of my deadbeat pedophile schizoid ass!
Magnet

Greeneville, TN

#39508 Apr 15, 2013
Allen is a whore.Guess that's still called self-employment.
TSF

Wilson, NC

#39509 Apr 15, 2013
Fixing? You mean F'n it up even worse. The only paperwork they are renouncing is the paperwork showing how much lobbyist money (bribes) they are taking.
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
My teammates are fixing what you guys have fouled up since 1986. And we are. Waiting on the state dept for approval on the renunciation paperwork .
Amy Dennis

Greeneville, TN

#39510 Apr 15, 2013
Ho's are a dime a dozen on Topix.Like that Allen scum.
mmo

Ferguson, NC

#39511 Apr 15, 2013
Support Senate Bill 666 & Bill 667! This law solves the address problem for students providing the incentive for voting in their district of origin. Registering to vote is a serious responsibility. Register your car and voter reg in the same place as your parents till they can't claim you anymore....after you finally graduate!!
Amy Dennis

Greeneville, TN

#39512 Apr 15, 2013
Magnet wrote:
Allen is a whore.Guess that's still called self-employment.
That's funny.You live a block away from me, right? Near ? Amicus ?
Magnet

Greeneville, TN

#39513 Apr 15, 2013
Yeah, I got the red Harley.
martel

Smiths Station, AL

#39515 Apr 15, 2013
Vote early. Vote often.
TSF

Wilson, NC

#39516 Apr 16, 2013
Republikans in congress are again threatening to cut off government funding for grandma's social security and everything else except bond payments, oil company subsidies (welfare to the rich) and interest on the debt. They think this will hurt Obama. Who cares what it does to grandma who paid into the system her entire working life. Republikans--- can't lead, can't follow, can't get out of the way.
I say we the people should cut off funding for congressional pay and perks.
martel

Smiths Station, AL

#39517 Apr 16, 2013
Republikants just seem to lose at everything the democrats push forward. I'm sure obama would love to have the rupubliwonts push that agenda, but they only have the house...democraps have the presidency and the senate.

Location hidden

#39518 Apr 16, 2013
TSF wrote:
Republikans in congress are again threatening to cut off government funding for grandma's social security and everything else except bond payments, oil company subsidies (welfare to the rich) and interest on the debt. They think this will hurt Obama. Who cares what it does to grandma who paid into the system her entire working life. Republikans--- can't lead, can't follow, can't get out of the way.
I can agree to your stipulations, but widen them to include the president, Vice President, Secretary of State and their respective families, means of travel, security cadre and so on.
LUCKY SEVEN

Greeneville, TN

#39519 Apr 16, 2013
TSF wrote:
Republicans can't pass any legislation the dems don't back.
emlu

Greer, SC

#39520 Apr 16, 2013
Anyone care to guess who was responsible for the Boston tragedy. I guess the "(welfare to the rich)" is all that is in the news.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 14 min Ms Sassy 75,194
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 21 min Cornelius Scudmister 225,373
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 2 hr bacon hater 89,531
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 4 hr Johnny R 104,346
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 5 hr Sick Man Freud 79,208
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 10 hr Fist full o dollars 625
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 18 hr Kerr 83,844
More from around the web