Comments
37,961 - 37,980 of 58,866 Comments Last updated 6 min ago
Allen

Knoxville, TN

#39322 Apr 3, 2013
I'm no pervert you piece of dirt.i just like horses a lot.
Allen

Knoxville, TN

#39323 Apr 3, 2013
Been trying to get waco back in here for a week.No matter what shit i say, no damn waco.
emlu

Lenoir, NC

#39324 Apr 3, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>
emlu that is the best compliment you've ever given me. You know I'm not circumcised emlu and my pole can go in your hole!!!!!!
Peepingtom pervert claybrain justadumbass you can get arrested.
emlu

Lenoir, NC

#39325 Apr 3, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah emlu,I know I can panhandle for about an hour before they call the police.If a customer threatens to report me, I'll truthfully tell them I've got AIDS and spit in their face if they tell.As far as taking my picture on a mountain cliff, you know how scared and clumsy I am of heights.Didn't your last 10 gay boyfriends get killed from falling off a cliff when you asked to take their pictures?
what are you accusing me of claybrain justadumbass, please say it, please, please.
waco1909

Salt Lake City, UT

#39326 Apr 3, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Cute clay brain justadumbass
Your not my real emlu. emlu calls those folks "pud". Go away now. I'm psychotic and there is no telling what I might do folks.
waco1909

Salt Lake City, UT

#39327 Apr 3, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>FYI not goin back to Houston,clay brain justadumbass
Sweetie you didn't tell me that you were going to stay and keep mooching off of me. Sweetie no secrets remember.
waco1909

Salt Lake City, UT

#39328 Apr 3, 2013
Allen wrote:
Been trying to get waco back in here for a week.No matter what shit i say, no damn waco.
Your not the real Allen. Folks it's me the real waco1909 from Houston. I've been in a rest home for the mentally ill.Yes folks I've had a relapse.I'll be in here for a few more weeks.I need prayers and wicca.
emlu

Lenoir, NC

#39330 Apr 3, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweetie just calm down. You know those 10 guys had it coming sweetie. Bad things happen to good people.
what did they have coming? come on chicken justadumbass, what happened to those "good" people, you chicken, yellowdown the back coward clay brained no class, peckeronapigdraggingthroughthe slop "person".
emlu

Lenoir, NC

#39332 Apr 3, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your not my real emlu. emlu calls those folks "pud". Go away now. I'm psychotic and there is no telling what I might do folks.
Come on justadumbass clay brain pud, what happened at the cliff? Say chicken coward.
Jeff

Knoxville, TN

#39333 Apr 3, 2013
Allen you are a slut and I hate you.
Allen

Knoxville, TN

#39334 Apr 3, 2013
Sex with goats.that's what i like!
Spec

Knoxville, TN

#39335 Apr 3, 2013
Its obvious Allen, Jeff and Voltaire all want to have sex, but they don't know how, being very ugly.
emlu

Chicago, IL

#39336 Apr 3, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your not the real Allen. Folks it's me the real waco1909 from Houston. I've been in a rest home for the mentally ill.Yes folks I've had a relapse.I'll be in here for a few more weeks.I need prayers and wicca.
Sweetie, I know and you know you're you, just like I know I'm me and you know I'm me, like you know you're you and I'm me and you're you. My fat polluted giant gas planet ass has some connections at NASA and I'm going to have them put your gay bipolar schizoid mentally ill ass on their next rocket to an asteroid, where you can get the help you seriously need, sweetie.
waco1909

Salt Lake City, UT

#39337 Apr 3, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, I know and you know you're you, just like I know I'm me and you know I'm me, like you know you're you and I'm me and you're you. My fat polluted giant gas planet ass has some connections at NASA and I'm going to have them put your gay bipolar schizoid mentally ill ass on their next rocket to an asteroid, where you can get the help you seriously need, sweetie.
emlu you will do that for me? emlu you know this is really me emlu and I know that is you.
waco1909

Salt Lake City, UT

#39338 Apr 3, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Sweetie, I know and you know you're you, just like I know I'm me and you know I'm me, like you know you're you and I'm me and you're you. My fat polluted giant gas planet ass has some connections at NASA and I'm going to have them put your gay bipolar schizoid mentally ill ass on their next rocket to an asteroid, where you can get the help you seriously need, sweetie.
emlu will NASA have a boy George doll with a big pee pee on it?
emlu

Mesquite, NV

#39339 Apr 3, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>
emlu will NASA have a boy George doll with a big pee pee on it?
Yes sweetie. Not only will NASA furnish you with a Boy George doll with a brand new pee pee, they're also going to supply you with a 55 gallon drum of petroleum jelly for your masturbation comfort.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#39340 Apr 3, 2013
NC republikan legislators are now tring to blaze new frontiers in stupidity by cancelling the 1st amendment to the constittion of the USA.
past accomplishments of these idiots include:
They passed a law last year making it illegal for the sea to rise (really). Then they wanted to make it a felony for women to show too much breast 1 year in prison but only 30 days if it was the first time and accidental. Then they made it illegal for the department of environment to hire any epidemiologist. They have to hire chemical industry execs. Then they fired all the marine biologist from the costal management commission and replaced them with realtors. Also they fired all persons representing either commercial fishing or sport fishing, all representing forestry, agriculture and replaced them with realtors. Now they are taking possesion of the Charlotte Airport away from the city of Charlotte. They fired 1200 teachers and now allow charter school teachers to have no credentials and the charter school kids take the "what color is the red barn" end of grade test istead of the core curriculum test that public schools give.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#39341 Apr 5, 2013
The stupidity gets even worse in the NC legislature:

Criminal background checks and qualification requirements will be eliminated for teahers at charter schools. Now you will be able get out of prison without college training and start a chater school in your garage.

Fortunately, public school teachers will still be required to be certified by the state board of education and pass criminal background checks.
TSF

Winterville, NC

#39342 Apr 6, 2013
Republikan Michelle Bachmann is under investigation for campaign finance violations. She blames the accusations on her arch nemesis---the facts.
emlu

Lenoir, NC

#39343 Apr 6, 2013
“Democrats invented Social Security and have been protecting it for almost 80 years. They should be leading the charge against," former Clinton Labor Secretary Robert Reich wrote in The Huffington Post.

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/US/obama-social-securi...
Urgent: Should Obamacare Be Repealed? Vote Here Now!
Go figure!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 min Obama Zombies 151,232
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 3 min Another Damn Liberal 57,047
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 4 min NTMD8OR 145,848
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 4 min silverfox 53,241
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 8 min Old Guy 30,492
Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 13 min Wow Wee 524
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 37 min Not Landrieu 3,055
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••