The Ignorant

Lenoir, NC

#39301 Mar 31, 2013
OK I gotta ask what is there to disagree about?? A "flea circus"? I hope your ticket is in the front row and not in the "nose bleed" section, otherwise, you will miss the flea that pulls "a cart" with a flag. Look it up people, they harness a FLEA to a cart and make IT pull it. BTW, Happy "Spring Rabbit Day". Wouldn't want to offend. I'm still shook up over the fleas.
emlu

Lenoir, NC

#39302 Apr 1, 2013
Newser) "At least four people were injured when a man went on a bizarre rampage in a San Jose Walmart yesterday. Witnesses said the man sped around the parking lot, sideswiping at least one other vehicle, before crashing his car into the store's front entrance, traveling about 20 feet before he was stopped by a beer display, the San Jose Mercury News reports. He then exited his vehicle and started beating employees and shoppers with what appeared to be a metal bar." Who needs a gun, when a car will do? Saves on brass!(I know that was bad.)
Fahey

Atlanta, GA

#39303 Apr 1, 2013
Waco has arrived.For all my fan club members, i'm now in North Carolina.
emlu

Lenoir, NC

#39304 Apr 1, 2013
Tis' true, tis' true!
Allen

Lumberton, NC

#39306 Apr 2, 2013
Fahey wrote:
Waco has arrived.For all my gay fan club members, i'm now in North Carolina.
Watch out gay clubs.
Jeff

Atlanta, GA

#39307 Apr 2, 2013
emlu wrote:
Tis' true, tis' true!
Tis' poo, tis poo!
waco1909

Greenville, SC

#39308 Apr 3, 2013
emlu can you get me a pee pee chia pet. It grows a big pee pee.
emlu

Lenoir, NC

#39309 Apr 3, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
emlu can you get me a pee pee chia pet. It grows a big pee pee.
sorry prox, too busy showing my sweetie the sites. I did see one that would grow you a brain, still a clay brain, but at least you could say you have one.
emlu

Lenoir, NC

#39310 Apr 3, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>Watch out gay clubs.
What do you call someone who edits a post and calls it thier own? Stupid, Allen, Jeff, etc...orjustadumbass.
emlu

Lenoir, NC

#39311 Apr 3, 2013
On that note, we are off to the beautiful mountains. Hope all you orjustadumbass have as great a day as we will.
waco1909

Mesquite, NV

#39312 Apr 3, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>sorry prox, too busy showing my sweetie the sites. I did see one that would grow you a brain, still a clay brain, but at least you could say you have one.
Yeah, my fat emlu is showing all the sites where I can live and loiter, under bridges,railroad tracks,dumpsters,gay night clubs,county mental hospital,Aids Action Centers and garbage alleys.The Salvation Army won't take me.
emlu

Lombard, IL

#39313 Apr 3, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, my fat emlu is showing all the sites where I can live and loiter, under bridges,railroad tracks,dumpsters,gay night clubs,county mental hospital,Aids Action Centers and garbage alleys.The Salvation Army won't take me.
Sweetie don't forget about the Jehovah witnesses. Remember when they had their garage sale and you pretended that you had bad knees and they gave you all of those free goods?
emlu

Lombard, IL

#39314 Apr 3, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, my fat emlu is showing all the sites where I can live and loiter, under bridges,railroad tracks,dumpsters,gay night clubs,county mental hospital,Aids Action Centers and garbage alleys.The Salvation Army won't take me.
Sweetie come on my bow legged orphan bipolar idiot moocher. Sweetie when we go to the mountain top I want you to stand close to the edge so I can get a good picture of you. Remember you were at the local walmart in Houston panhandling for money before they ran your bipolar monkey ass off. You can do that here in Lenoir too Sweetie. It will help to get you back to Houston.
emlu

Lombard, IL

#39315 Apr 3, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>What do you call someone who edits a post and calls it thier own? Stupid, Allen, Jeff, etc...orjustadumbass.
I don't care if my Sweetie is gay. As long as his pole can go in my hole.
waco1909

Lombard, IL

#39316 Apr 3, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care if my Sweetie is gay. As long as his pole can go in my hole.
emlu that is the best compliment you've ever given me. You know I'm not circumcised emlu and my pole can go in your hole!!!!!!
waco1909

Mesquite, NV

#39317 Apr 3, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweetie come on my bow legged orphan bipolar idiot moocher. Sweetie when we go to the mountain top I want you to stand close to the edge so I can get a good picture of you. Remember you were at the local walmart in Houston panhandling for money before they ran your bipolar monkey ass off. You can do that here in Lenoir too Sweetie. It will help to get you back to Houston.
Yeah emlu,I know I can panhandle for about an hour before they call the police.If a customer threatens to report me, I'll truthfully tell them I've got AIDS and spit in their face if they tell.As far as taking my picture on a mountain cliff, you know how scared and clumsy I am of heights.Didn't your last 10 gay boyfriends get killed from falling off a cliff when you asked to take their pictures?
Jeff

Knoxville, TN

#39318 Apr 3, 2013
Me and Allen could have been a great team, except for being perverts.
emlu

Salt Lake City, UT

#39319 Apr 3, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah emlu,I know I can panhandle for about an hour before they call the police.If a customer threatens to report me, I'll truthfully tell them I've got AIDS and spit in their face if they tell.As far as taking my picture on a mountain cliff, you know how scared and clumsy I am of heights.Didn't your last 10 gay boyfriends get killed from falling off a cliff when you asked to take their pictures?
Sweetie just calm down. You know those 10 guys had it coming sweetie. Bad things happen to good people.
emlu

Lenoir, NC

#39320 Apr 3, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Cute clay brain justadumbass
emlu

Lenoir, NC

#39321 Apr 3, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI not goin back to Houston,clay brain justadumbass

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 3 min TAMARA 76,200
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 5 min WTSenior 152,510
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 8 min The WB 56,922
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 8 min Yellow Dawg Democrat 97,307
Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 9 min Nono 4,060
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 12 min Nutz 155,584
Who do you support for Governor in Oklahoma in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Gail 2,725

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE