Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
emlu

Lombard, IL

#39315 Apr 3, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>What do you call someone who edits a post and calls it thier own? Stupid, Allen, Jeff, etc...orjustadumbass.
I don't care if my Sweetie is gay. As long as his pole can go in my hole.
waco1909

Lombard, IL

#39316 Apr 3, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't care if my Sweetie is gay. As long as his pole can go in my hole.
emlu that is the best compliment you've ever given me. You know I'm not circumcised emlu and my pole can go in your hole!!!!!!
waco1909

Mesquite, NV

#39317 Apr 3, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweetie come on my bow legged orphan bipolar idiot moocher. Sweetie when we go to the mountain top I want you to stand close to the edge so I can get a good picture of you. Remember you were at the local walmart in Houston panhandling for money before they ran your bipolar monkey ass off. You can do that here in Lenoir too Sweetie. It will help to get you back to Houston.
Yeah emlu,I know I can panhandle for about an hour before they call the police.If a customer threatens to report me, I'll truthfully tell them I've got AIDS and spit in their face if they tell.As far as taking my picture on a mountain cliff, you know how scared and clumsy I am of heights.Didn't your last 10 gay boyfriends get killed from falling off a cliff when you asked to take their pictures?
Jeff

Readyville, TN

#39318 Apr 3, 2013
Me and Allen could have been a great team, except for being perverts.
emlu

South Jordan, UT

#39319 Apr 3, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah emlu,I know I can panhandle for about an hour before they call the police.If a customer threatens to report me, I'll truthfully tell them I've got AIDS and spit in their face if they tell.As far as taking my picture on a mountain cliff, you know how scared and clumsy I am of heights.Didn't your last 10 gay boyfriends get killed from falling off a cliff when you asked to take their pictures?
Sweetie just calm down. You know those 10 guys had it coming sweetie. Bad things happen to good people.
emlu

Greer, SC

#39320 Apr 3, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, my fat emlu is showing all the sites where I can live and loiter, under bridges,railroad tracks,dumpsters,gay night clubs,county mental hospital,Aids Action Centers and garbage alleys.The Salvation Army won't take me.
Cute clay brain justadumbass
emlu

Greer, SC

#39321 Apr 3, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweetie come on my bow legged orphan bipolar idiot moocher. Sweetie when we go to the mountain top I want you to stand close to the edge so I can get a good picture of you. Remember you were at the local walmart in Houston panhandling for money before they ran your bipolar monkey ass off. You can do that here in Lenoir too Sweetie. It will help to get you back to Houston.
FYI not goin back to Houston,clay brain justadumbass
Allen

Readyville, TN

#39322 Apr 3, 2013
I'm no pervert you piece of dirt.i just like horses a lot.
Allen

Readyville, TN

#39323 Apr 3, 2013
Been trying to get waco back in here for a week.No matter what shit i say, no damn waco.
emlu

Greer, SC

#39324 Apr 3, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>
emlu that is the best compliment you've ever given me. You know I'm not circumcised emlu and my pole can go in your hole!!!!!!
Peepingtom pervert claybrain justadumbass you can get arrested.
emlu

Greer, SC

#39325 Apr 3, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah emlu,I know I can panhandle for about an hour before they call the police.If a customer threatens to report me, I'll truthfully tell them I've got AIDS and spit in their face if they tell.As far as taking my picture on a mountain cliff, you know how scared and clumsy I am of heights.Didn't your last 10 gay boyfriends get killed from falling off a cliff when you asked to take their pictures?
what are you accusing me of claybrain justadumbass, please say it, please, please.
waco1909

South Jordan, UT

#39326 Apr 3, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Cute clay brain justadumbass
Your not my real emlu. emlu calls those folks "pud". Go away now. I'm psychotic and there is no telling what I might do folks.
waco1909

South Jordan, UT

#39327 Apr 3, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>FYI not goin back to Houston,clay brain justadumbass
Sweetie you didn't tell me that you were going to stay and keep mooching off of me. Sweetie no secrets remember.
waco1909

South Jordan, UT

#39328 Apr 3, 2013
Allen wrote:
Been trying to get waco back in here for a week.No matter what shit i say, no damn waco.
Your not the real Allen. Folks it's me the real waco1909 from Houston. I've been in a rest home for the mentally ill.Yes folks I've had a relapse.I'll be in here for a few more weeks.I need prayers and wicca.
emlu

Greer, SC

#39330 Apr 3, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>
Sweetie just calm down. You know those 10 guys had it coming sweetie. Bad things happen to good people.
what did they have coming? come on chicken justadumbass, what happened to those "good" people, you chicken, yellowdown the back coward clay brained no class, peckeronapigdraggingthroughthe slop "person".
emlu

Greer, SC

#39332 Apr 3, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your not my real emlu. emlu calls those folks "pud". Go away now. I'm psychotic and there is no telling what I might do folks.
Come on justadumbass clay brain pud, what happened at the cliff? Say chicken coward.
Jeff

Readyville, TN

#39333 Apr 3, 2013
Allen you are a slut and I hate you.
Allen

Readyville, TN

#39334 Apr 3, 2013
Sex with goats.that's what i like!
Spec

Readyville, TN

#39335 Apr 3, 2013
Its obvious Allen, Jeff and Voltaire all want to have sex, but they don't know how, being very ugly.
emlu

Chicago, IL

#39336 Apr 3, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your not the real Allen. Folks it's me the real waco1909 from Houston. I've been in a rest home for the mentally ill.Yes folks I've had a relapse.I'll be in here for a few more weeks.I need prayers and wicca.
Sweetie, I know and you know you're you, just like I know I'm me and you know I'm me, like you know you're you and I'm me and you're you. My fat polluted giant gas planet ass has some connections at NASA and I'm going to have them put your gay bipolar schizoid mentally ill ass on their next rocket to an asteroid, where you can get the help you seriously need, sweetie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Jay 253,079
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 3 hr jeb stuart 88,089
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 6 hr YIM 96,727
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 7 hr Norton 107,478
Election Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 9 hr positronium 6,494
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 20 hr WarForOil 83,895
Election Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) Sat amwaysux 30
More from around the web