emlu

Lenoir, NC

#39259 Mar 28, 2013
Fahey wrote:
<quoted text> A favorable business environment is crucial.On an unrelated side note, I can't help but wonder why an extremely anti-social teenager had his own gun safe, multiple weapons, thousands of rounds of ammo, when he was obviously a homicidal psychopath.Hate to say it, but his mother, who was the first victim, realized the boys menace far too late, and NEVER should have allowed the maniac access to weaponry on the scale of a small army.He was her son, she loved him, and wanted to believe that he was not a monster.The Lanza boy, at some point in his life, became insane.His mom, in a state of denial until it was too late, was no help.
True, yet politicians don't want to get into the mental health issue as it will involve a litany of issues thus to many votes at risk.
Fahey

Houston, TX

#39260 Mar 28, 2013
With the sad state of mental health care in this country, its amazing we haven't had more bloodbaths than we have.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#39261 Mar 28, 2013
Ready wrote:
<quoted text>
No it could not be Clinton fault. He was to busy on the couch.
Making love and not war. Right? Lmao.
Real emlu

Lenoir, NC

#39262 Mar 28, 2013
Did we really use stealth planes and play chicken today with a guy that takes advice from Dennis Rodman???
emlu

Chicago, IL

#39263 Mar 28, 2013
Fahey wrote:
With the sad state of mental health care in this country, its amazing we haven't had more bloodbaths than we have.
Waco sweetie, you should know, it's done nothing for your psychopathic bipolar schizoid multi-moniker perverted condition. Go play with your sexually mutilated Boy George doll now sweetie.
Real emlu

Lenoir, NC

#39264 Mar 28, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Waco sweetie, you should know, it's done nothing for your psychopathic bipolar schizoid multi-moniker perverted condition. Go play with your sexually mutilated Boy George doll now sweetie.
Don't you have an egg to hunt somewhere? I mean don't you have a rabbit to chase or something? Maybe it will run into traffic or something, at least it would be a change.....for us all.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#39265 Mar 28, 2013
NoMoreDemocraps wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks to all the l\liggers and l\ligger loving liberals for their support.
No, thank you! That very racist attitude is what won the election for my party. Keep it up you are doing a great job.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#39266 Mar 28, 2013
NoMoreDemocraps wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks to all the l\liggers and l\ligger loving liberals for their support.
Here you go repiglickcon, educate yourself..........
http://theobamacrat.com/2012/01/05/welfare-re...
CraponU

Fletcher, NC

#39268 Mar 29, 2013
NoMoreDemocraps wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks again puke face for your support and to all honkies and chit eating morons.
The only crap to be seen around here is YOU
Allen

Penrose, NC

#39269 Mar 29, 2013
CraponU wrote:
<quoted text>
The only crap to be seen around here is YOU
Hear, hear.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#39270 Mar 29, 2013
NoMoreDemocraps wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks again l\ligger for your support and to all Apefricoon and l\ligger-loving l\liggercraps.
You might want to cool it with the "n" word there nancy boy. Yea, you belong to the "party of stupid". Angry, racist, violent and too stupid to see that you are out numbered:)
TSF

Clayton, NC

#39271 Mar 29, 2013
Republikans are always shocked to discover that whites get more welfare checks than blacks. The actual reason is that there are almost 5 times more whites in the USA than blacks.

The part of this article that I disagree with is the claim that social security is welfare. Social security is fully funded by the recipients of social security by every worker having to send in 14% of their pay into the system (7% from the worker & 7% by the employer). The only welfare from this system has been the federal goverment stealing from the "lock box" and replacing the money with IOU s. So now that the "lock box" is empty and the federal government owes the box trillions of dollars, now suddenly it is refered to as an entitlement.
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you go repiglickcon, educate yourself..........
http://theobamacrat.com/2012/01/05/welfare-re...
TSF

Clayton, NC

#39272 Mar 29, 2013
Republikan constituency explained:

Allen, my grandpa used to advise against trying to teach pigs to sing. It aggravates the pig and frustrates you. Trying to reason with idiots is the same thing. They lack the ability to understand or change.
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
You might want to cool it with the "n" word there nancy boy. Yea, you belong to the "party of stupid". Angry, racist, violent and too stupid to see that you are out numbered:)
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#39273 Mar 29, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Making love and not war. Right? Lmao.
Untrustworthy and a liar cannot keep or honor the vow he gave to his wife. The typical Communist mind set of both him and his supporters. Like you.
Real emlu

Lenoir, NC

#39274 Mar 29, 2013
http://www.statisticbrain.com/welfare-statist...
TSF wrote:
Republikans are always shocked to discover that whites get more welfare checks than blacks. The actual reason is that there are almost 5 times more whites in the USA than blacks.
The part of this article that I disagree with is the claim that social security is welfare. Social security is fully funded by the recipients of social security by every worker having to send in 14% of their pay into the system (7% from the worker & 7% by the employer). The only welfare from this system has been the federal goverment stealing from the "lock box" and replacing the money with IOU s. So now that the "lock box" is empty and the federal government owes the box trillions of dollars, now suddenly it is refered to as an entitlement.
<quoted text>
http://www.statisticbrain.com/ welfare-statistics/ I guess it depends which website you read. "It must be true, it's on the internet".
Real emlu

Lenoir, NC

#39275 Mar 29, 2013
Top 10 Hourly Wage Equivalent Welfare States in U.S.
State Hourly Wage Equivalent
Hawaii $17.50
Alaska $15.48
Massachusetts $14.66
Connecticut $14.23
Washington, D.C.$13.99
New York $13.13
New Jersey $12.55
Rhode Island $12.55
California $11.59
Virginia $11.11
Real emlu

Lenoir, NC

#39276 Mar 29, 2013
Welfare Statistics
Total number of Americans on welfare 4,300,000
Total number of Americans on food stamps 46,700,000
Total number of Americans on unemployment insurance 5,600,000
Percent of the US population on welfare 4.1 %
Total government spending on welfare annually (not including food stamps or unemployment)$131.9 billion
Statistic Verification
Source: US Department of Health and Human Services, U.S. Department of Commerce, CATO Institute
Date Verified: 10.15.2012
Welfare is the organized public or private social services for the assistance of disadvantaged groups. Aid could include general Welfare payments, health care through Medicaid, food stamps, special payments for pregnant women and young mothers, and federal and state housing benefits. The Welfare system in the United States began in the 1930s, during the Great Depression. Opponents of Welfare argue that it affects work incentives.
NoMoreDemocraps

Chicago, IL

#39278 Mar 29, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
I might want to cool it with the "n" word cause I'm a nigger boy. Yea, I belong to the "party of stoopid niggers". Angry, racist, violent dumb gorillas and too stoopid to see that we be lazy and smelly and that white folks are far smarter than us Apefricoons:)
Don't be so hard on yourself l\ligger. The first step to facing reality is admitting the truth about yourself. The next time I pass by your zoo cage I'll toss you a bucket of KFC and some bananas. Oops, I hope I didn't offend you by using the word "bananas", l\ligger.
CraponU

Hendersonville, NC

#39279 Mar 29, 2013
NoMoreDemocraps wrote:
<quoted text>Don't be so hard on yourself l\ligger. The first step to facing reality is admitting the truth about yourself. The next time I pass by your zoo cage I'll toss you a bucket of KFC and some bananas. Oops, I hope I didn't offend you by using the word "bananas", l\ligger.
So begin by admitting your a worthless piece of chit
Allen

Penrose, NC

#39280 Mar 29, 2013
TSF wrote:
Republikan constituency explained:
Allen, my grandpa used to advise against trying to teach pigs to sing. It aggravates the pig and frustrates you. Trying to reason with idiots is the same thing. They lack the ability to understand or change.
<quoted text>
You are so right, a complete waste of time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min Cornelius Scudmister 154,283
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 9 min ChicknButt 55,808
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 10 min Pete 150,816
Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 13 min Gasman 18,557
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 15 min Reality Speaks 31,218
Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in A... (Oct '10) 17 min squeezers 439
Who do you support for Commissioner of Agricult... (Oct '10) 18 min Gasman 573
•••

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••