Fahey

Houston, TX

#39118 Mar 26, 2013
Hard to understand, the waco guy is supposed to be so bad, yet he never starts this shit, it's like you guys troll for him.What's up with that?
Fahey

Houston, TX

#39119 Mar 26, 2013
Let me say a thing Voltaire.Amanda Knox is toast.By the way,I like the name"Voltaire".
ydalituan

Lenoir, NC

#39120 Mar 26, 2013
Geez, everybody wants to tell ya what to do, what to say, what to believe, I say stick it.
Fahey

Houston, TX

#39121 Mar 26, 2013
According to Pravda, seal team six has all been murdered by the American govt., in order to silence them.Pravda says that Bin Laden was never killed, it was a propaganda stunt.
Jeff

Los Angeles, CA

#39122 Mar 26, 2013
Fahey wrote:
Hard to understand, the waco guy is supposed to be so bad, yet he never starts this shit, it's like you guys troll for him.What's up with that?
The post above is waco the whacko. Idaho ip = waco the whacko hearing voices and having another psychiatric tantrum.
Voltaire

Chicago, IL

#39123 Mar 26, 2013
I'm tired of every dam body having fits and sh*t on here.
nwolc

Lenoir, NC

#39124 Mar 26, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>The post above is waco the whacko. Idaho ip = waco the whacko hearing voices and having another psychiatric tantrum.
speakin of how are the nuts in la? you sound just like one
Fahey

Houston, TX

#39125 Mar 26, 2013
I understand that anyone who posts here is waco.Perhaps, we should look at content.Are my posts inflammatory? Am I looking for a fight? No.If it was waco,I would imagine,he would be saying aggressive nonsense.People, you can't have a forum if you think everyone is waco.My posts are political.They will continue to be.Thanks for listening.
Fahey

Houston, TX

#39126 Mar 26, 2013
Voltaire wrote:
I'm tired of every dam body having fits and sh*t on here.
That's the coolest name ever on Topix.You should post more.
Fahey

Houston, TX

#39127 Mar 26, 2013
It's cold as Hell outside.If you think the Carolinas are cold, you should come here.
Voltaire

Chicago, IL

#39128 Mar 26, 2013
Fahey wrote:
<quoted text> That's the coolest name ever on Topix.You should post more.
I plan on posting more.
Jeff

Los Angeles, CA

#39129 Mar 26, 2013
Fahey, Sagle, Id = One of waco the whacko's multiple personality bogus props.
Voltaire

Chicago, IL

#39130 Mar 26, 2013
Fahey wrote:
It's cold as Hell outside.If you think the Carolinas are cold, you should come here.
How the hell would you know if it's cold. this ain't the weather forum ******
Typo

Houston, TX

#39131 Mar 26, 2013
Voltaire wrote:
<quoted text>
How the hell would you know if it's cold. this ain't the weather forum ******
It is now.
Jeff

Los Angeles, CA

#39132 Mar 26, 2013
Fahey wrote:
Waco the whacko's way of creating a new identity by way of "Fahey" with a random fictitious ip address from Idaho again. Then, the psychopath will sign in with another moniker from Washington and steal other monikers again. The idiot will soon enough sign in as waco the whacko from his real forensic ip address, Houston, Tx. The City of Houston really needs to put this juvenile idiot in a rubber room at least 100 feet below the ground or better yet in an erupting volcano.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#39133 Mar 26, 2013
Fahey wrote:
I don't see anything political about this, unless you wish to talk about global warming;)
Fahey

Houston, TX

#39134 Mar 26, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see anything political about this, unless you wish to talk about global warming;)
Do you believe in global warming?
EriaTlov

Lenoir, NC

#39135 Mar 26, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>Waco the whacko's way of creating a new identity by way of "Fahey" with a random fictitious ip address from Idaho again. Then, the psychopath will sign in with another moniker from Washington and steal other monikers again. The idiot will soon enough sign in as waco the whacko from his real forensic ip address, Houston, Tx. The City of Houston really needs to put this juvenile idiot in a rubber room at least 100 feet below the ground or better yet in an erupting volcano.
sound like your expert on rubber sure know alot bout changin names n places maybe your the nut
Fahey

United States

#39136 Mar 26, 2013
I've noticed that Jeff has called waco an idiot, whacko, psychopath, and juvenile.GUY does a lot of name-calling, sounds like he's paranoid and immature.Wasn't Jeff the guy who kept carrying on a dialog with Voltaire, about how he was going to beat up some old guy, over a fictitious relationship with someone called spoon?
Fahey

United States

#39137 Mar 26, 2013
Usually, the person doing the name -calling, is the problem.Jeff.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 56 min Low Plains Sodbus... 165,549
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Old Guy 34,445
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 1 hr Justaminute 79,466
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 1 hr LnP 164,643
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 2 hr fitness-guru 64,857
Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr Who 19,504
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Bedwetting Liberals 99,310
More from around the web