Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#38902 Mar 22, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no I like it and I like it even more that you have continued on this forum with such ignorance that you have now pissed off a Wiccan Priest. Roflmfao.
You know what I think? I think, Allen, that you are a complete fool.I'm no devil worshiper, what your"priest"thinks concerns me not a whit.You are yourself,a vicious bitch.A backfighter.Scum like you, I'm prepared for, your kind are anything but rare.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#38903 Mar 22, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
Emlu Riding Waco In A Moment Of Intimacy Or Tragedy?:
www.clipfreaks.com/photos/288/fat-woman-rides...
Oh, look folks, I FINALLY, struck a nerve with "Mikie". "He" has resorted to clipart! I win! I win! Here Hear and There They're, all that jazz.

Location hidden

#38904 Mar 22, 2013
Go HEELS!!!!!!!!!!

“Vote”

Houston

#38905 Mar 22, 2013
Guess what Allen? Now, I'm laughing.True, I'm not on the floor but I'm still laughing!

“Vote”

Houston

#38906 Mar 22, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>
One can only hope that the Houston police will find you. I'm not certified to continue carrying on a worthless conversation with a mentally unstable being, who in turn can hurt themselves and those around him.
Themselves? More than one personality. You have shared that over and over again on this thread.
Excuse me, as I puff my pipe and continue watching the shining.
Surely there is some relation, to you and this character?
YEAH, I'll just bet you're"puffing"somet hing, and it ain't no pipe.Pervert.

“Vote”

Houston

#38907 Mar 22, 2013
So far I've kept these idiots on my hook all day.Manipulation, on my part? Perhaps, but with venal, weak minded people, this is no chore.

“Vote”

Houston

#38908 Mar 22, 2013
Folks, you want to banter, that's fine.You want to be a dick, you want to get vicious, you'll get it right back.
Allen

Robbins, NC

#38909 Mar 22, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> You know what I think? I think, Allen, that you are a complete fool.I'm no devil worshiper, what your"priest"thinks concerns me not a whit.You are yourself,a vicious bitch.A backfighter.Scum like you, I'm prepared for, your kind are anything but rare.
You know what I think? You don't. I gave you a link that clearly states, that wiccans don't believe in the devil. Did you not take advantage and self educate yourself? Or is it another of your many personalities that visits that forum?
Allen

Robbins, NC

#38910 Mar 22, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
So far I've kept these idiots on my hook all day.Manipulation, on my part? Perhaps, but with venal, weak minded people, this is no chore.
Speaking of chores, how many times have changed your depends today?
Mike Duquette

Chicago, IL

#38911 Mar 22, 2013
Emlu and waco celebrating her return from orbiting the Solar System:

www.clipfreaks.com/photos/506/extremely-cool-...

“Vote”

Houston

#38912 Mar 22, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of chores, how many times have changed your depends today?
There is no changing your filthy mind.That's here to stay.

“Vote”

Houston

#38913 Mar 22, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
Emlu and waco celebrating her return from orbiting the Solar System:
www.clipfreaks.com/photos/506/extremely-cool-...
Come on"proxy".That's lame, even for a dumbass like you.

“Vote”

Houston

#38914 Mar 22, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what I think? You don't. I gave you a link that clearly states, that wiccans don't believe in the devil. Did you not take advantage and self educate yourself? Or is it another of your many personalities that visits that forum?
Ever heard of sarcasm? Or, is it possible, that you're just not that bright?

“Vote”

Houston

#38915 Mar 22, 2013
Folks,I think she's just not that bright.

“Vote”

Houston

#38916 Mar 22, 2013
The same old freaks.Gail, Allen, Jeff, Mr Anderson, Voltaire, Gunter.The various"anonymous proxy"nitwits.You freaks scared old Arnold to death.I'm not blinking.I've already been to Hell, you pukes don't worry me a bit. It's eight hours until daylight.Lets go.
Mike Duquette

Chicago, IL

#38917 Mar 22, 2013
Waco and his Boy George doll:

www.clipfreaks.com/photos/531/sexy-girlfriend...

“Vote”

Houston

#38918 Mar 22, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
Waco and his Boy George doll:
www.clipfreaks.com/photos/531/sexy-girlfriend...
Reminds me....of you.

“Vote”

Houston

#38919 Mar 22, 2013
Allen, you know why I never liked you? Because,I knew you were a liar.Like, when you said you"pretended"to be a right leaning republican, for a few weeks.Everything about you, is a lie, your many different"post"perso nalities attest to that.Plus, Hell, you got a mean streak in you, that no amount of lies can cover up.Don't worry Allen, I'd never underestimate you, it would be like underestimating a rattlesnake.
Mike Duquette

Chicago, IL

#38920 Mar 22, 2013
Waco after being Dishonorably Discharged and kicked out of the Army on a Section 8, for being a junkie and transmitting AIDS and hepatitis:

www.clipfreaks.com/photos/518/enjoy-this-hot-...

Location hidden

#38921 Mar 22, 2013
Well people, that about sums it up, fun's over. It has been a great day, used capitalism and made money, accomplished something, got to talk to my sweetie, the TARHEELS WON and the ugly truth was exposed about a charlatan. I'm going to finish my ginger tea and call it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min Calvin_Coolish 229,136
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 21 min Ms Sassy 81,462
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 53 min jeb stuart 81,146
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr Billy 90,517
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 3 hr Cavecanemdog 104,879
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 17 hr Sid 83,873
Election Kansas Right to Bear Arms Question, Constitutio... (Oct '10) Jun 29 KS2CO 6,122
More from around the web