“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#38649 Mar 19, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
One of the most important things a person can possess in this life, besides their loved ones is the ability to not care what others think of them.Right, Silvercoast?
Agreed.
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#38650 Mar 19, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Slaves were not free to leave their governors. Slaves were not free to chose their governors.
In America, even prisoners are not forced to work.
See the definition of slavery to see difference.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavery
You need to reread that definition.
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#38651 Mar 19, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>So? Just because you claim to be independent does not make it so. Your words tell us a different story.
You side with most all things republican. This makes you a republican in my book. But I understand why you refuse to claim the party.
Just because you claim to be a Democrat does not make it so. You think like a Communist, you support a Communist leader that makes you a Communist.

Location hidden

#38652 Mar 19, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
From a dictionary, not an encyclopedia

Definition of SLAVERY
1: drudgery, toil
2: submission to a dominating influence
3a : the state of a person who is a chattel of another b : the practice of slaveholding

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sla...

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#38653 Mar 20, 2013
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.a...
Obama waves as he steps aboard Air Force One on the way to Israel
Reuters

US President Barack Obama has arrived, and Israel Police have provided a hotline for the public the access real-time information about traffic snarl updates.

Some 15,000 police officers have been called in to secure the U.S. president’s visit to Israel, in addition to the 600 members of the presidential entourage.

There are 2,000 police barriers positioned across the Israeli capital alone.

The public is welcome to call the special police hotline for real time updates on re-routing of Jerusalem traffic, at 1-700-553-100.

Traffic control has informed media that Highway 1 from Ben Gurion International Airport to Jerusalem is to closed for an hour effective 13:15 p.m. in addition to other intermittent traffic interruptions.

No parking will be allowed in Jerusalem on the following streets: King David Street from the Malmilla Mall, at Customs Junction, Emil Bhoutta Street, Mapo Street, Lincoln Street, and Washington Street towards King David Street.

Nor will parking will be allowed along King David Street and along the other streets listed for most of the next two days: Admoni, King David, Customs Junction (Mamilla Mall), Agron, Paris Square, Ramban, Rupin, Samuel Wise, Museums Boulevard, Kaplan (between Rothschild and Rupin), Israel Museum parking lot, Arlozorov, HaNassi, Wingate Square, Smolasky, Keren HaYesod, Flumer Square, Balfour, HaAri, Emil Bhoutta.

King David Street will be closed from Wednesday morning until Friday at 12:00 noon from the Mamila Mall (Customs Junction) to Flumer Square. Please note – no parking will be available. I wonder if the "taster" is among the 600?

Location hidden

#38654 Mar 20, 2013
Barack Obama
Barack Obama
White House

Arabs in Bethlehem had a “warm welcome” for American officials who on Monday came to prepare for President Barack H. Obama's visit to the city Friday, by throwing shoes and garbage at the vehicles in an entourage from the U.S. Consulate in Jerusalem. Hundreds of Arabs mobbed the vehicles outside the Church of the Nativity, where Obama is scheduled to visit when he comes to Bethlehem.

Sources in the city told Israel Radio that Arab protesters tore down posters with Obama's image, throwing them to the ground and spitting and stepping on them. The protesters threw shoes at other posters that were hung too high for them to easily tear down.

The American entourage had entered Bethlehem unannounced, apparently in an effort to avoid such scenes. The entourage was said to be comprised chiefly of security officials who were there to ensure that Obama would be safe during his visit. PA police attempted to stop the crowd from throwing shoes and debris at the American vehicles, and were only partially successful, witnesses said.

Sources in the PA said they were examining ways to ensure that Monday's protests were not repeated when Obama came to town.

Bethlehem Arabs 'Shoe' Obama Posters, American Officials
Arabs in Bethlehem had a “warm welcome” for American officials who came to prepare for President Obama's visit to the city
Didn't read this in a US paper, why?

Location hidden

#38655 Mar 20, 2013
Does anyone have an OPINION on the President of the United States going to Israel? Since he just said it was good to "get away from Congress".

Location hidden

#38656 Mar 20, 2013
A POT CONSULTANT???? I could do that job!!!

Location hidden

#38657 Mar 20, 2013
emlu wrote:
Does anyone have an OPINION on the President of the United States going to Israel? Since he just said it was good to "get away from Congress".
I am more concerned about syria's use of chemical weapons on its own people.

Location hidden

#38658 Mar 20, 2013
Think the "behind the scenes" approach, giving them arms is going to help? Oh wait, we know what happen with that, gag orders on the survivers.

Location hidden

#38659 Mar 20, 2013
emlu wrote:
It was "nuts" for him to say it was good to get away from Congress with an open microphone. You would think he could joke about something else, if he was joking.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#38660 Mar 20, 2013
With congressional republikans threatening to sue the groundhog for fraud for predicting an early spring, what could the president possibly have to joke about?
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>It was "nuts" for him to say it was good to get away from Congress with an open microphone. You would think he could joke about something else, if he was joking.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#38661 Mar 20, 2013
Those Arabs have joined republikans in their hatred of America.
emlu wrote:
Barack Obama
Barack Obama
White House
Arabs in Bethlehem had a “warm welcome” for American officials who on Monday came to prepare for President Barack H. Obama's visit to the city Friday, by throwing shoes and garbage at the vehicles in an entourage from the U.S. Consulate in Jerusalem. Hundreds of Arabs mobbed the vehicles outside the Church of the Nativity, where Obama is scheduled to visit when he comes to Bethlehem.
Sources in the city told Israel Radio that Arab protesters tore down posters with Obama's image, throwing them to the ground and spitting and stepping on them. The protesters threw shoes at other posters that were hung too high for them to easily tear down.
The American entourage had entered Bethlehem unannounced, apparently in an effort to avoid such scenes. The entourage was said to be comprised chiefly of security officials who were there to ensure that Obama would be safe during his visit. PA police attempted to stop the crowd from throwing shoes and debris at the American vehicles, and were only partially successful, witnesses said.
Sources in the PA said they were examining ways to ensure that Monday's protests were not repeated when Obama came to town.
Arabs in Bethlehem had a “warm welcome” for American officials who came to prepare for President Obama's visit to the city

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#38662 Mar 20, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
I am more concerned about syria's use of chemical weapons on its own people.
Fear not for whom the bell tolls....

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#38663 Mar 20, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>It was "nuts" for him to say it was good to get away from Congress with an open microphone. You would think he could joke about something else, if he was joking.
Any human who doesn't want to get away from Congress, is"nuts".

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#38664 Mar 20, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>Believing some of the charactors in the bible maybe of real men does not make me a "believer" in any common sense of the word as it is used in the concept of religion.
I believe it is only likely that the story has at least an ounce of truth to it. I certainly do not believe any of the supernatural claims of the bible. "Believers" are the people who believe in these supernatural claims, or at least some of them. Many Christians do not really think a man lived in the belly of a whale for three days.
Has anyone here seen "The Bible" series TV show? It is really good. I think it shows how the players the bibles history were just men, many of which were just striving for power. Many of whom may have thought a god was helping them have said power.
The show illustrates how so many invaded cities,and killed and plundered their way to what they thought was gods will. Taking Jeruselem by force for the supposed god.
All cause and effect was attributed to the gods. Anyone with an ounce of skepticism should see through the mythical claims.
Its good that you have some beliefs.I have a few myself.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#38665 Mar 20, 2013
emlu wrote:
Barack Obama
Barack Obama
White House
I'm usually forced to get full, unbiased news from the BBC.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#38666 Mar 20, 2013
emlu wrote:
The job of the president is to consult with our allies.This includes going to their countries.The fact that his going to Israel is seriously annoying some Arabs, is just a bonus.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#38667 Mar 20, 2013
Prisoners in the penitentiaries in Huntsville are, shall we say,"encouraged"to work in the fields.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#38668 Mar 20, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to read the definition. I see you could not rebutt my statement. I win by default.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... 5 min Mississippi gurl 3,623
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Limbertwig 171,476
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 1 hr TAMARA 81,708
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr Old Guy 34,847
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 2 hr fitness-guru 72,013
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 4 hr Synergy 62,082
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 6 hr Not Landrieu 4,751
More from around the web