Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#38548 Mar 17, 2013
"Turn about is fair play" I love it, makes the playing field level. Judge away, seems you can make some people do anything. Knee-jerk/predictable.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#38550 Mar 17, 2013
Good idea. After they finished their blow out from the collard greens, one flush would end the republikan pestilence.
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
He should have served the bastards cornpone, potlikker, and collard greens. Then explained, that this meal was due to budget cuts. Could you just imagine the looks on their faces? Lmao. How many of them do you think would have sat down to a meal like that, without complaining?

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#38551 Mar 17, 2013
TSF wrote:
Good idea. After they finished their blow out from the collard greens, one flush would end the republikan pestilence.
<quoted text>
I guess we're lucky this isn't 1820, somebody might challenge you to a duel.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#38552 Mar 17, 2013
My pleasure if its a republikan challenger. An opportunity to make the world a better place.
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I guess we're lucky this isn't 1820, somebody might challenge you to a duel.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#38553 Mar 17, 2013
TSF wrote:
My pleasure if its a republikan challenger. An opportunity to make the world a better place.
<quoted text>
I hope it hasn't come to that.If politics is THAT partisan, we're all in trouble.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#38554 Mar 17, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>The President wouldn't even eat lobster, what will it take to make that man happy? Rhubarb pie, not blueberry?
Don't blame him. Imo, lobster and scallops are like chewing a sponge, lol. As far as the pie, heck give me rhubarb and strawberry over blueberry any day.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#38555 Mar 17, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't blame him. Imo, lobster and scallops are like chewing a sponge, lol. As far as the pie, heck give me rhubarb and strawberry over blueberry any day.
What kind of psycho doesn't like blueberry pie?
Allen

Penrose, NC

#38556 Mar 17, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> What kind of psycho doesn't like blueberry pie?
You are a psycho. Now just where in my post did you hear, I don't like blueberry pie? The word "over" in that post represents choice. Meaning if I had a choice between the two, I would choose rhubarb. Wtf?

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#38557 Mar 17, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a psycho. Now just where in my post did you hear, I don't like blueberry pie? The word "over" in that post represents choice. Meaning if I had a choice between the two, I would choose rhubarb. Wf?
My, my aren't we"serious"! Did you have your sense of humor excised at birth? Calling you a"psycho"because you prefer one pie over another, is s ridiculous overstatement, for the purpose of humor.jeeze.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#38558 Mar 17, 2013
Yes folks, I actually meant that Allen was psychotic, for preferring one pie over another, and should be placed in an institution for the criminally insane for the duration of her life.Good grief!

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#38559 Mar 17, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> I hope it hasn't come to that.If politics is THAT partisan, we're all in trouble.
Guess TSF has never heard of the BRAS method.

Breath, Relax, Aim, Squeeze.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#38560 Mar 17, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
oh my.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#38561 Mar 17, 2013
You never know if that might actually happen these days. During the Dubya years TSA figured out a new mental illness called "political insanity" for which insurance companies could pay for the treatment of that malady.
waco1909 wrote:
Yes folks, I actually meant that Allen was psychotic, for preferring one pie over another, and should be placed in an institution for the criminally insane for the duration of her life.Good grief!

Location hidden

#38562 Mar 17, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Said that a lot yesterday, yes folks, there are 14 new concealed carry people out there. I worked with one lady that was a "bow hunter". Don't want to mess with her. Unbelieveable how well she could shoot. Never fired guns before, amazing.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#38563 Mar 17, 2013
You must have been one of the Paris Island instructors who informed me that my technique was all wrong. But I was the only one, including them, who was knocking down the 600 yd pop ups. They were all aiming. I just walked the rounds in by watching where the sand kicked up. Farm boys learn shooting early.
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#38564 Mar 17, 2013
TSF wrote:
You never know if that might actually happen these days. During the Dubya years TSA figured out a new mental illness called "political insanity" for which insurance companies could pay for the treatment of that malady.
<quoted text>
oh my.
Jeff

Los Angeles, CA

#38565 Mar 17, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> What kind of psycho doesn't like blueberry pie? Oops! I almost forgot, I'm a deadbeat psycho!
Agreed

Location hidden

#38566 Mar 17, 2013
Still doesn't change the fact that he was on that forum, then "suddenly" there you are, slinging mud as usual. It just proves you follow him around like a dog, nipping at his heels. Genius how he got you to walk right into that one.
Allen

Penrose, NC

#38567 Mar 17, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Said that a lot yesterday, yes folks, there are 14 new concealed carry people out there. I worked with one lady that was a "bow hunter". Don't want to mess with her. Unbelieveable how well she could shoot. Never fired guns before, amazing.
Yea, quite a few of us out there and we are partial to farm boys. lmao

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#38568 Mar 17, 2013
TSF wrote:
You must have been one of the Paris Island instructors who informed me that my technique was all wrong. But I was the only one, including them, who was knocking down the 600 yd pop ups. They were all aiming. I just walked the rounds in by watching where the sand kicked up. Farm boys learn shooting early.
<quoted text>
Farm boys should learn how to spell"Parris"Island. By the way, while you're guiding your rounds to target, someone is watching you do it.Targets don't fire back.As far as that goes,I never knew a marine that could shoot his way out of a wet paper bag.Well, maybe Lee Harvey.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min Sunshine 175,904
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 8 min Dalai Lama 74,434
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 25 min boxer 63,104
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 2 hr WFO 82,675
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Obama Bitches 100,803
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... 4 hr Julia 4,233
Election Who are you voting for in the Ohio Governor race? 5 hr Tell it All 80
More from around the web