Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#37884 Mar 5, 2013
TSF wrote:
Saying social security to Bacon is a handout is like saying that the bank is giving you a handout when you withdraw money from your money market savings. Few social secuity recipients will live long enough to collect just the money they paid in and the interest it would have drawn over the years. The application of the "entitlement" slur to social security only started when congress, which had pilfered the "lock box, realized they would have to pay the money back to those who had been paying in their entire working life. It was a great thing as long as congress could steal from it.
<quoted text>
TSF, you're right about that. Social Security will be a thing of the past when I get old enough to receive benefits. Contrary to popular belief, I'm not as old as some on here think I am nor am I foolish enough to build my retirement around Social Security benefits. SS is not an entitlement, as you said it's my money that I paid in and I'll never see a dime. BTW, that's someone using Emlu's name for this particular post you responded to, but it still doesn't change the facts of your response.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#37885 Mar 5, 2013
TSF wrote:
Impressive stats, flawed conclusion. If we conclude that $3.07 billion dollars of borrowed money from the US treasury was given to Israel because they made $56 million in bribes to our congress, I can accept that. By bribing our congress, the Isralies skinned US taxpoayers 3.07 billion dollars off an investment in bribes to OUR congress of only $56 million. That is a 548% return, so I understand why they did it. Its our own fault for not imprisoning the corrupt bastards in our US congress. But in assignig blame, you become devious yourself. By July of 2012 the republikans had collected 229.9 million dollars in PAC money,$59.4 million of which came from Israel (remember Twitt in Israel doing fundraisers?). By contrast at the same time democrats had raised only $57.2 million in PAC money,$34 million of which came from Israel. So you see--- Israel gave republikans $25.4 million dollars more than to democrats , and in fact had given more to republikans than the total PAC collections of Democrats. Our congress is totally corrupt, and if measured in dollars you see that the republikans were 167% more corrupt with regards to just Israel.
<quoted text>
But, you agree BOTH parties took the cash, correct? Does it really matter how much, both received benefit?Corruption has percentages/degrees? Lie here, lie there, steal here, steal there? I see how the Demos think now, just a little corruption, not an abundance. Got it.
TSF

Angier, NC

#37886 Mar 5, 2013
It would really be a stark life style living on just what social security pays although there are many who only have that. What few realize is that employers have to send in a dollar for every dollar the employee pays into social security.
That was money I could have paid the employee, so it really ends up that almost 15% of workers income goes to social security. If the money had been invested rather than stolen and spent by congress, there would be no social security problem with payments because the workers money in the system would have doubled around every 11 years. Chiching out on money owed to social security recipients is the same as welching on US debt. Next thing you know, congress will be calling money invested in municipal and government bonds and entitlement. Its the same, stealing investments.
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
TSF, you're right about that. Social Security will be a thing of the past when I get old enough to receive benefits. Contrary to popular belief, I'm not as old as some on here think I am nor am I foolish enough to build my retirement around Social Security benefits. SS is not an entitlement, as you said it's my money that I paid in and I'll never see a dime. BTW, that's someone using Emlu's name for this particular post you responded to, but it still doesn't change the facts of your response.
TSF

Angier, NC

#37887 Mar 5, 2013
I am laying the blame at the feet of democrats as well as republikans. While the public argues about democrat /republican, the congress is laughing all the way to the bank with their bribes taken to sell us all out.
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>But, you agree BOTH parties took the cash, correct? Does it really matter how much, both received benefit?Corruption has percentages/degrees? Lie here, lie there, steal here, steal there? I see how the Demos think now, just a little corruption, not an abundance. Got it.

“Breaking the spell ”

Since: Dec 10

of the puppet master

#37888 Mar 5, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Grade: FU
cans ye figure that un out sister woman??
When found wrong, act like a spoiled child and stomp your feet.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#37889 Mar 5, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the only one who handed money over to anyone. In fact, you claimed it felt like a business transaction....I could go hunt and find the post if you need clarification coward....
Taxing the wealthy "just a little more" is robbery because they have been paying taxes all along just like you and I.
That is the difference....
Again, you are claiming taxes are robbery, yet are handing over the money. Unless you are not actually paying taxes, you are just a hypocrite.
Jeff

Westminster, CA

#37890 Mar 5, 2013
waco tx wrote:
<quoted text>
hey man you around any place? got some news for ye.
Don't tell me this is about spoon and FCKN AZ.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#37891 Mar 5, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Silver, Duke Power's shareholders will be on the hook for the money and as you suggest, any remaining balance will be absorbed by Duke's customers. Mike probably doesn't see this as stealing. Mike is so freaking clueless about anything Dem or the POTUS. He has called me a liar about Obama stating he can kill American citizens at will, without a trial on American or any soil. I have a site the unenlightened one may want to read:
http://www.zerohedge.com/contributed/constitu...
Ha Ha, you believe this site why? It is a false claim. Obama never said this you idiot.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#37892 Mar 5, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Therein lies our difference in philosophies. I believe it's the govts job to create a business friendly environment to where private businesses have the opportunity to compete for survival and to let the free markets determine success. You believe that govt should also own a business in that environment which creates an unlevel playing field because its they who make the rules.
If that was our only differences I would not be so bothered. But you take it many steps more by claiming our side is doing this to destroy America. It is a simple difference in philosophy, nothing more.
I am not advocating the government run all of business, just some that are critical for life, like health care,because private industry does not cover all.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#37893 Mar 5, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Catch up, I'm not a repub, not your sugar, don't give a crap about your party, pen or sword and I really don't care about your "mindf..., although I can see why you would be easy. So go ahead and turn off the lights and close the door quietly please.
You are certainly a republican. At least you are on here rooting for all the republicans do. But as I have pointed out time and time again here, all conservatives refuse to claim being republican. I cannot blame you.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#37894 Mar 5, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Lu, itsawitchy isn't all that smart, stop responding to her. You could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and [email protected] smarter statements than she makes.
Bacon, this is a debate forum. Why are you insisting we stop debating each other? Oh I forgot, it is because you are just a stupid idiot.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#37895 Mar 5, 2013
itzwitchy wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it. My challenge to you is to form a message from the pasta letters in your soup reading:'get over yourself'. Then look deeply into your soup and dig in!
You proved Bacon wrong, so now she has a vendetta against you. She is going to try and get all her republican that do not claim to be republican to stop debating you. They are just to chicken to debate point to point.
If you note Bacon's "evidence" posted, it was just some right wing site with no citations.
She is just brainwashed by the right wing internet sites just as all the right wingers here. They would not know what credible information looked like if it slapped them in the face.

Location hidden

#37896 Mar 5, 2013
[PDF]
White Paper - MSN.com
msnbcmedia.msn.com/i/msnbc/.../020413_DOJ_Whi... Here is a link with the "white paper" memo on use of drones. BTW, I am not sure how I feel about the use of drones HERE in the US. It's a hard call on who makes that decision. I hope it's not the guy on the other end of that "joy stick". That being said, if you read the entire "memo", it's not really clear how you will be judged as an enemy of state.

Location hidden

#37897 Mar 5, 2013
Mike Duquette wrote:
<quoted text>You are certainly a republican. At least you are on here rooting for all the republicans do. But as I have pointed out time and time again here, all conservatives refuse to claim being republican. I cannot blame you.
This statement is as old as your "debates" on religion. So I will "judge" it spam.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#37898 Mar 5, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of women lacking fine point, do you watch The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills? Comes on tonight and then Two Broke Girls. My husband hates RHOBH, but it's entertaining and we both like Two Broke Girls. Not much else on tonight. Did you watch Red Widow last night? I kind of liked it and I kind of didn't. I just don't know if I like the show enough to become a loyal follower. It doesn't hold a candle to "Revenge". I love that show.
Don't you have some pies to bake?

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#37899 Mar 5, 2013
emlu wrote:
Drill baby drill
Republican.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#37900 Mar 5, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Itsawitch, you aren't messing with me, you're actually a great source of entertainment since Two Broke Girls is a rerun. As a matter of fact, you're trying so hard to be all that and a bag of potato chips, I find it funny. It was so easy to walk you in to that one that I don't need a cookie, I need a medal. Now you're just becoming boring..........bu bye :)
Claiming victory for yourself again? How sad.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#37901 Mar 5, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>This statement is as old as your "debates" on religion. So I will "judge" it spam.
It is pretty sad I have to keep repeating myself due to people like yourself repeating the same old stupid claims. Republicans.

“Breaking the spell ”

of the puppet master

#37902 Mar 5, 2013
emlu wrote:
[PDF]
White Paper - MSN.com
msnbcmedia.msn.com/i/msnbc/.../020413_DOJ_Whi... Here is a link with the "white paper" memo on use of drones. BTW, I am not sure how I feel about the use of drones HERE in the US. It's a hard call on who makes that decision. I hope it's not the guy on the other end of that "joy stick". That being said, if you read the entire "memo", it's not really clear how you will be judged as an enemy of state.
They are just waiting for me to tell them who the republicans here are.
Now go dig a bunker and put a tin hat on.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#37903 Mar 5, 2013
emlu wrote:
[PDF]
White Paper - MSN.com
Lu, I couldn't get your link to open, so I found another one. Not exactly reporting from a right wing bastion:

http://openchannel.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/02/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 13 min ChicknButt 114,253
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 2 hr Another Damn Liberal 102,810
Election Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 19 hr amused2death 8,720
Election Who's got your vote in the Alabama Senate race? (Nov '14) Mon Wow 11
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) Dec 10 LIBERALS HAVE WON 110,386
Election Who are you voting for in the California Govern... (Oct '14) Dec 9 REM 24
Election Who's got your vote in the West Virginia State ... (Oct '14) Dec 9 ST III Vet 11
More from around the web