Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Strick 9

Seabrook, TX

#37841 Mar 4, 2013
Swedish Consulate

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#37842 Mar 4, 2013
Drill baby drill
Strick 9

Seabrook, TX

#37843 Mar 4, 2013
Rikki Tikki Tavi
Strick 9

Seabrook, TX

#37844 Mar 4, 2013
Half Magic.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#37845 Mar 4, 2013
Someone please explaint to me why the USA needs to keep borrowing money to pour into Israel.
emlu wrote:
US Releases $250 Million in Aid to Egypt
Kerry Skips Israel, Scheduled to 'Lunch' With Abbas
Report: Obama Wants Timetable for Israeli Pullout
Biden: Obama Most Supportive President of Israel in 30 Years
The Obama administration has been better for Israel than the last 8 administrations, Vice-President Biden told the AIPAC conference
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.a...
Strick 9

Seabrook, TX

#37846 Mar 4, 2013
Topspin forehand, spin serve.
itzwitchy

Durham, NC

#37847 Mar 4, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Worked again and you know it, you walked right in to that one. Hey, as far as the tying a knot in a cherry stem with my tongue, honey I invented that. Seems you need entertaining if that's the best you've got.
:)
I knew you'd have trouble spelling 'Get over yourself' but you did prove you can at least manage FU since you did get it right the first time too! Here's a cookie.

I didn't walk into squat. Only one of us is taking both of us seriously and it isn't me. I'm just messing with you now.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#37848 Mar 4, 2013
itzwitchy wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew you'd have trouble spelling 'Get over yourself' but you did prove you can at least manage FU since you did get it right the first time too! Here's a cookie.
I didn't walk into squat. Only one of us is taking both of us seriously and it isn't me. I'm just messing with you now.
Itsawitch, you aren't messing with me, you're actually a great source of entertainment since Two Broke Girls is a rerun. As a matter of fact, you're trying so hard to be all that and a bag of potato chips, I find it funny. It was so easy to walk you in to that one that I don't need a cookie, I need a medal. Now you're just becoming boring..........bu bye :)

Location hidden

#37849 Mar 4, 2013
Strick 9 wrote:
Petrobras
Petróleo Brasileiro S.A. or Petrobras (Portuguese pronunciation:[&#716;p &#603;t&#638;o&#71 2;b&#638;as]) is a semi-public[6] Brazilian multinational energy corporation headquartered in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. It is the largest company in the Southern Hemisphere by market capitalization and the largest in Latin America measured by 2011 revenues

Location hidden

#37850 Mar 4, 2013
TSF wrote:
Someone please explaint to me why the USA needs to keep borrowing money to pour into Israel.
<quoted text>
Given that U.S. military aid to Israel was $2.775 billion in 2010,$3 billion in 2011,$3.07 billion in 2012 (and $3.15 billion per year from 2013-2018) while Israel's defense budget is around $15 billion, it made us wonder how much Israeli taxpayers contribute and where the other $12 billion non-U.S. aid comes from.

We emailed Shmuel Even, an expert of Israel's defense at the Institute for National Security Studies in Tel Aviv, who told us that Israel's up-to-date defense budget for 2012 is $15 billion, with 70 percent contributed by Israeli taxpayers, 21 percent coming from U.S. aid and 9 percent coming from Defense Ministry income.

That would put the Israeli taxpayer contribution at $10.5 billion, compared to $3.15 billion from the U.S.(Even added that the U.S. aid in 2011 was $3.1 billion and that most of the aid comes in weapons as opposed to cash.) http://www.businessinsider.com/heres-how-much... "A summary of pro-Israel campaign donations for the period of 1990–2008 collected by Center for Responsive Politics indicates current totals and a general increase in proportional donations to the US Republican party since 1996.[45] The Center for Responsive Politics' 1990–2006 data shows that "pro-Israel interests have contributed $56.8 million in individual, group and soft money donations to federal candidates and party committees since 1990."[46] In contrast, Arab-Americans and Muslim PACs contributed slightly less than $800,000 during the same (1990–2006) period.[47] In 2006, 60% of the Democratic Party’s fundraising and 25% of that for the Republican Party's fundraising came from Jewish-funded Political Action Committees. Democratic presidential candidates depend on Jewish sources for 60% of money from private sources" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_lobby_in_... (DEMOS DEPEND ON 60%, that's why)

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/heres-how-much...

Location hidden

#37851 Mar 4, 2013
Try yoga, I hear it's great "anger mang." :) Too easy!

Location hidden

#37852 Mar 4, 2013
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>
TSF, you ought to know by now if Biden's lips are moving he's lying. Say it aint so Joe:

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/Factcheck_B...

Location hidden

#37853 Mar 4, 2013
TSF, I see we need to add Ms. Homeland Security to the list of liar liar pants on fire.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/nor...

The sky is falling, the sky is falling!!
Strick 9

Houston, TX

#37854 Mar 4, 2013
Supermarine Spitfire.
Strick 9

Houston, TX

#37855 Mar 4, 2013
Jim Bunning
Strick 9

Houston, TX

#37856 Mar 4, 2013
Richie Allen
Strick 9

Houston, TX

#37857 Mar 4, 2013
Lake Speed
Strick 9

Houston, TX

#37859 Mar 4, 2013
Lt.Colonel Vockery.
itzwitchy

Durham, NC

#37860 Mar 4, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Itsawitch, you aren't messing with me, you're actually a great source of entertainment since Two Broke Girls is a rerun. As a matter of fact, you're trying so hard to be all that and a bag of potato chips, I find it funny. It was so easy to walk you in to that one that I don't need a cookie, I need a medal. Now you're just becoming boring..........bu bye :)
One of us is taking both of us seriously while the other is taking neither of us seriously. Stop feeding me straight lines and you won't end up stammering out insults and looking more the fool for it too.

Buh-bye to you too! Don't feel bad. You are hardly the first one not able to hang in there!:)
itzwitchy

Durham, NC

#37861 Mar 4, 2013
emlu wrote:
Try yoga, I hear it's great "anger mang." :) Too easy!
My suggestion exactly 3 pages ago. You must have some original ideas of your own, don't you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 min that simple 222,712
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 13 min The real JK 67,585
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 56 min Dalai Lama 88,681
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr WhoaBuddy 78,828
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 4 hr DAN in St Louis 104,065
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 5 hr WarForOil 83,756
Election Who's got your vote in the Ohio Attorney Genera... (Oct '14) 7 hr Irene 11
More from around the web