Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Itzwitchy

Durham, NC

#37409 Mar 1, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh good heavens Waco, you've found someone to talk jets, wars/past and present and ammunition. At least I learn something new from reading the posts when you guys talk all this war stuff. Now you guys don't get crazy and go on and on or the women on here will have to start sharing recipes. Beep Beep!!
Try twisting the conversation to 'gyno-chat' when the men begin their war story articulations and loathsome artillery nonsense. Nothing shuts them up faster than a good ole fashioned episiotomy tale or describing in detail the finer points of gynecological examinations. And quiet reigns across the land...
I'll deal with Pro's ridiculousness when I'm back at a real computer. In the meantime? I suggest he source the texts of those e-mails where he is claiming the WH was threatening Bob Woodward. I have and cannot wait to discuss it with him. Such inanity on the part of you desperate dummies, really. Google the e-mails, Einstein. I wish half the people I meet on the street were nearly as polite and friendly.
Beyond the Pale, it is...the deliberate manipulation of truths must stop. Everyone is sick and tired of these Republican shenanigans. BTW, the expression 'beyond the pale' comes from what the wall around Dublin was called that fortressed against invasions from other warring clans and conquerers in earlier centuries. Anything outside the wall was 'beyond the pale'.
Later...

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#37410 Mar 1, 2013
Allen 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Botox, lmao. How vain. I suppose at your age a mirror would be quite intimidating.
You are so right about a mirror being intimidating, so that's why a little Botox is a good thing!!!

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#37411 Mar 1, 2013
Itzwitchy wrote:
<quoted text>Try twisting the conversation to 'gyno-chat' when the men begin their war story articulations and loathsome artillery nonsense. Nothing shuts them up faster than a good ole fashioned episiotomy tale or describing in detail the finer points of gynecological examinations. And quiet reigns across the land...
I'll deal with Pro's ridiculousness when I'm back at a real computer. In the meantime? I suggest he source the texts of those e-mails where he is claiming the WH was threatening Bob Woodward. I have and cannot wait to discuss it with him. Such inanity on the part of you desperate dummies, really. Google the e-mails, Einstein. I wish half the people I meet on the street were nearly as polite and friendly.
Beyond the Pale, it is...the deliberate manipulation of truths must stop. Everyone is sick and tired of these Republican shenanigans. BTW, the expression 'beyond the pale' comes from what the wall around Dublin was called that fortressed against invasions from other warring clans and conquerers in earlier centuries. Anything outside the wall was 'beyond the pale'.
Later...
What republican shenannigans?

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#37412 Mar 1, 2013
Allen 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Ellie can have it." Draw up your treaty and get on back to the reservation squaw and take your mutton guts with you.
Get back on the boat, get to rowing, and (again ignorant) take YOUR mutton, sheperds pie, haggis, arbroath smokie, bannocks,crowdie,hotch potch, black bum with you. I'll just keep MY homeland and have a buffalo burger with some A-1. BTW, Native Americans have high reguards for the "squaw". She is the "mother" of the tribe. See, I know MY people. You can shove YOUR treaty, never honored one anyway. Forked tongue liar.(meaning more likely to lie than tell the truth.)

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#37413 Mar 1, 2013
Itzwitchy wrote:
<quoted text>
Try twisting the conversation to 'gyno-chat' when the men begin their war story articulations and loathsome artillery nonsense. Nothing shuts them up faster than a good ole fashioned episiotomy tale or describing in detail the finer points of gynecological examinations. And quiet reigns across the land...
I'll deal with Pro's ridiculousness when I'm back at a real computer. In the meantime? I suggest he source the texts of those e-mails where he is claiming the WH was threatening Bob Woodward. I have and cannot wait to discuss it with him. Such inanity on the part of you desperate dummies, really. Google the e-mails, Einstein. I wish half the people I meet on the street were nearly as polite and friendly.
Beyond the Pale, it is...the deliberate manipulation of truths must stop. Everyone is sick and tired of these Republican shenanigans. BTW, the expression 'beyond the pale' comes from what the wall around Dublin was called that fortressed against invasions from other warring clans and conquerers in earlier centuries. Anything outside the wall was 'beyond the pale'.
Later...
Thanks for the post and much like mine are at times, it's all over the map. Understood the first paragraph and the rest is one hot mess. Did learn something new about Dublin and the wall and it's nice you shared this information. Later....

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#37414 Mar 1, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the post and much like mine are at times, it's all over the map. Understood the first paragraph and the rest is one hot mess. Did learn something new about Dublin and the wall and it's nice you shared this information. Later....
It must of figured out the password to its parents computer...
TSF

Angier, NC

#37415 Mar 1, 2013
Yes we have a spending problem. No doubt about it. As you point out we also have a debt problem of some 16 trillion dollars. That debt carrys an aggravating little thing called interest that afflicts our budget to the tune of around .8 trillion per year. Because of that, without an increase in taxes, the debt will NEVER be paid off. The problem is so serious that we CANNOT cut our way to a solution. Unpleasant as it is, reality dictates that we have to cut spending and raise taxes . Otherwise, the problem will eventually crash our economy and country. As Bill says: "Its arithmetic".
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>And yet the Commucrats believe that we don't have a spending problem but rather a revenue problem. When you bring in $2.9T and you spend $3.8T, you have a spending problem. Yes, more income would help most families but history shows the more you make the more you spend so by increasing taxes would only cause the govt to spend more!
And when you throw in all of the debt on top of the spending, it's obvious the govt has had a spending problem for decades! Is the $85B cuts from the sequester going to help? No, but it's a start. Of the $85B, only $44B goes toward 2013, the other $41B is spread out over the next 5 years, not really the "sky is falling" cuts the Roadshow Ruler and his Obamabots are claiming.
Itzwitchy

Durham, NC

#37416 Mar 1, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
What republican shenannigans?
Don't act stoopid. Got 13 years to hear the myriad of complaints and charges? Faggedaboutit... As I said. Don't act stoopid or we have no other choice than to assume you are. Knock it off. You may wish to remind one of your puppets on the Supreme Court that voting in the USA is a right not an entitlement. Don't make me start cussing in Irish again! Conjures up rowdy spirits, it does...
I have things to do and people to see. Tapping at Topix from my phone is a stoopid waste of time. Lordy...

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#37417 Mar 1, 2013
Itzwitchy wrote:
<quoted text>Don't act stoopid. Got 13 years to hear the myriad of complaints and charges? Faggedaboutit... As I said. Don't act stoopid or we have no other choice than to assume you are. Knock it off. You may wish to remind one of your puppets on the Supreme Court that voting in the USA is a right not an entitlement. Don't make me start cussing in Irish again! Conjures up rowdy spirits, it does...
I have things to do and people to see. Tapping at Topix from my phone is a stoopid waste of time. Lordy...
You made the claim. Onus of proof lies within the one substantiating the accusations. So I as ask again kiddo, what republican shenannigans you alledge people are "tired off?"

If you are challenged and can't support your claims, you can always not open your topix app...

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#37418 Mar 1, 2013
Itzwitchy wrote:
<quoted text>Don't act stoopid. Got 13 years to hear the myriad of complaints and charges? Faggedaboutit... As I said. Don't act stoopid or we have no other choice than to assume you are. Knock it off. You may wish to remind one of your puppets on the Supreme Court that voting in the USA is a right not an entitlement. Don't make me start cussing in Irish again! Conjures up rowdy spirits, it does...
I have things to do and people to see. Tapping at Topix from my phone is a stoopid waste of time. Lordy...
English kiddo. I don't speak Ebonics, jive or textenese..

“Breaking the spell”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#37419 Mar 1, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>No, YOU do not use get so absolute about the words used because you live in a grey world. The variety of meanings of a single word doesn't constitute a grey area because when the word is used in context, the word and meaning become black and white.
Again, a difficult or impossible conversation with you is because you live in a grey world.
Yes, the slaves had no real choice but a choice none the less. Anyone who doesn't know the meaning of choice is an idiot or crazy. Anyone claiming slavery wasn't a choice has simply been indoctrinated.
Oh, so if I put the word "real" in front of choice, that clears it up for you? I see. So it is only real if I write the word real? I would think it is commonly understood their was no real choice in slavery, just as their is no real choice when god demands you worship him or be punished for eternity.
Some would call this common sense. Sorry I did not spell it out absolutely for you.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#37420 Mar 1, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>And yet the Commucrats believe that we don't have a spending problem but rather a revenue problem. When you bring in $2.9T and you spend $3.8T, you have a spending problem. Yes, more income would help most families but history shows the more you make the more you spend so by increasing taxes would only cause the govt to spend more!
And when you throw in all of the debt on top of the spending, it's obvious the govt has had a spending problem for decades! Is the $85B cuts from the sequester going to help? No, but it's a start. Of the $85B, only $44B goes toward 2013, the other $41B is spread out over the next 5 years, not really the "sky is falling" cuts the Roadshow Ruler and his Obamabots are claiming.
Any chance the fiscal cliff and now sequester drama be as a result of the democrat controlled senate's inability to pass a budget in over 1400 days?

Cause and effect idea. Haven't followed congress all that much or care enough to really research it...

“Breaking the spell”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#37421 Mar 1, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Mike, your comment was mean spirited, and meant to be offensive.Mike, people have their beliefs, constantly degrading people for their beliefs is simply counterproductive.I have a friend, he's a Muslim, served twelve years in the Army, was wounded twice in Afghanistan.His beliefs are different from mine.Shall I harangue him for that? No Mike.I won't.Trying to get into a condemnation of religion, instead of condemning the monsters who tortured this little girl, is outrageous, and points to a troll, looking for argument for arguments sake.
My comment was to wake you up out of your comfort zone. I find it so amazing all you can do in response is get all whinny instead of actually introspecting your beliefs. The statement I made is true. Well it would be if the flood actually happened and a god actually existed. But the fact is you guys think this god is great, yet it is believed to have murdered every little innocent girl on the planet.

I just wonder how you can call the person you spoke of a monster and not your god? I see you cannot answer that simple question.

I know you come to topix for a love fest. I don't. I do not really care if you feel I am a troll or not. I feel someone needs to slap you brainwashed people around a bit to wake you up. Am I harsh? You bet. Why? Because babying you around does not wake you up.
The Muslim god is a monster, the Jewish god is a monster, and the Christian god is a monster.
You are free to worship a monster if you wish, and I am free to point out you worship a monster.

Now you can sweep the murders of the millions of innocent little girls under the rug if you wish, but I cannot. The fact you divert from the point is telling me a lot about blind faith.
Itzwitchy

Durham, NC

#37422 Mar 1, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
You made the claim. Onus of proof lies within the one substantiating the accusations. So I as ask again kiddo, what republican shenannigans you alledge people are "tired off?"
If you are challenged and can't support your claims, you can always not open your topix app...
Geez... I have to tweak my phone so I don't know I've been responded to now or I will, dammit. I repeat: Got thirteen years to hear all about it because I sure don't. It's been bad enough having to suffer you ninnies in that period of time already. Stop talking about 'the onus'. I keep transposing 'anus' in my mind which only begs, "What kind of asshole actually is so clueless and vapid to even ask such a thing! What Republican shenanigans indeed.

Bacon, referring your comments to me? Pro's and my comments refer to news that is fresh; perhaps you are a day behind in the cycle. It happens.

Ok, time to mute the phone notifications. Have a good day.

Since: Feb 13

Robbins, NC

#37423 Mar 1, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Get back on the boat, get to rowing, and (again ignorant) take YOUR mutton, sheperds pie, haggis, arbroath smokie, bannocks,crowdie,hotch potch, black bum with you. I'll just keep MY homeland and have a buffalo burger with some A-1. BTW, Native Americans have high reguards for the "squaw". She is the "mother" of the tribe. See, I know MY people. You can shove YOUR treaty, never honored one anyway. Forked tongue liar.(meaning more likely to lie than tell the truth.)
How funny, lmao. You'd like everyone to show empathy for your people and their tragic heritage yet you have none for anyone elses. Such as Arnold's African American heritage. Typical republiCON. MY, I'll just keep crying MY trail of tears. Dry it up "mother" and move on.

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#37424 Mar 1, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>My comment was to wake you up out of your comfort zone. I find it so amazing all you can do in response is get all whinny instead of actually introspecting your beliefs. The statement I made is true. Well it would be if the flood actually happened and a god actually existed. But the fact is you guys think this god is great, yet it is believed to have murdered every little innocent girl on the planet.
I just wonder how you can call the person you spoke of a monster and not your god? I see you cannot answer that simple question.
I know you come to topix for a love fest. I don't. I do not really care if you feel I am a troll or not. I feel someone needs to slap you brainwashed people around a bit to wake you up. Am I harsh? You bet. Why? Because babying you around does not wake you up.
The Muslim god is a monster, the Jewish god is a monster, and the Christian god is a monster.
You are free to worship a monster if you wish, and I am free to point out you worship a monster.
Now you can sweep the murders of the millions of innocent little girls under the rug if you wish, but I cannot. The fact you divert from the point is telling me a lot about blind faith.
Mike, how long ago was that post? Screw you you pretentious jerk.THE ONLY monster here, weirdo, would be you.You want to"crusade"against religion? Why don't you picket a local church.Why are you giving Muslims a free ride? Afraid one of them might kill you? Those guys can be pretty sensitive about their"religion"! You, Mike, are a dick.All I said, was I didn't understand how someone could rape, repeatedly, and then dismember,a little girl.You use THIS for your anti-religion tirade?.You're low, man.Absolutely.You seen to have disassociated yourself from the human race, favoring us with your lofty pronouncements from on high.You only diminish yourself.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#37425 Mar 1, 2013
Itzwitchy wrote:
<quoted text>
Geez... I have to tweak my phone so I don't know I've been responded to now or I will, dammit. I repeat: Got thirteen years to hear all about it because I sure don't. It's been bad enough having to suffer you ninnies in that period of time already. Stop talking about 'the onus'. I keep transposing 'anus' in my mind which only begs, "What kind of asshole actually is so clueless and vapid to even ask such a thing! What Republican shenanigans indeed.
Bacon, referring your comments to me? Pro's and my comments refer to news that is fresh; perhaps you are a day behind in the cycle. It happens.
Ok, time to mute the phone notifications. Have a good day.
You ask "referring your comments to me?" That's a question and yes, I was. It's called answering a post made to me by you.
Don't want to get in the fray with you and Pro, you guys will have a good time.
BTW, never want to be a day behind "in the cycle."!!!:)

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#37426 Mar 1, 2013
Itzwitchy wrote:
<quoted text>Geez... I have to tweak my phone so I don't know I've been responded to now or I will, dammit. I repeat: Got thirteen years to hear all about it because I sure don't. It's been bad enough having to suffer you ninnies in that period of time already. Stop talking about 'the onus'. I keep transposing 'anus' in my mind which only begs, "What kind of asshole actually is so clueless and vapid to even ask such a thing! What Republican shenanigans indeed.

Bacon, referring your comments to me? Pro's and my comments refer to news that is fresh; perhaps you are a day behind in the cycle. It happens.

Ok, time to mute the phone notifications. Have a good day.
Again, English. I don't speak jive, Ebonics, textenese or gayenese.

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#37427 Mar 1, 2013
All good things, and even bad things, come to an end.My last post is in, and I'm happy with it folks.Wishing you all happiness, I'm going to, as my generation said"Turn on, tune in, drop out."

“Hypersonic bird!”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#37428 Mar 1, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> First off,a tank doesn't have chance against s nuclear missile, and since we hitch rides with these guys all the time to outer space now, I guarantee you their missiles work fine.You have to remember, all of the IRAQI tanks were antiquated T-72 models , that have to stop to fire.THE new Russian tanks can shoot on the run.Never underestimate your opponent.The Germans made that mistake in WWII.
You really think they want nuclear war with the U.S.?{MAD} We have a tank that fires with magnetic railgun tech as well as Ships. You think they can match that kind of fire power? I doubt it. We have equipment that is not shown on the Military channel. They are only showing you what they want you to see and know about from the 90's. Trust me when I say, The U.S. is way out in front of ANY COUNTRY when it comes to high tech equipment, above the Russkee's, China, Korea, Iran, Iraq, Japan, UK and any others on this planet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 4 min bacon hater 92,051
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 25 min dixie 84,102
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr HILLARY 2016 239,344
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 11 hr TRUMPOCALYPSE 105,897
Election Who do you support for Governor in Kansas in 2010? (Oct '10) 14 hr Have a Koch and a... 748
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Kentucky's ... (Oct '14) 16 hr So Stupid 53
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 22 hr SeekTruth 83,882
More from around the web