“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#37028 Feb 24, 2013
General Theodore ROOSEVELT jr. was the highest ranking officer to come ashore on the first wave on D-DAY,1944.HIS EXPLOITS, and those of General Cota, who came ashore on the second wave, are legendary.Teddy, although he had arthritis and a heart problem, could not be persuaded to stay off the beach.TR died less than a year later, of heart disease.Henry Fonda played TR IN the movie, The Longest Day.Mitchum played Cota.Thousands of Americans died on Omaha Beah.The M-42, the German machine gun, fired 1,500 rounds per minute, more than anything the Allies had.What kind of a person, what kind of a man, charges into that, I wonder.

Since: Feb 13

Penrose, NC

#37029 Feb 24, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Blah, Blah, Blah, what are you talking about? Do you have a clue as to how a war is started? Do think the US just loaded up, went to where ever, started shooting? Figures.
Well hey, if "you're" so keen on it there pistol packing princess load up and go, by all means. Look those rock throwing, sand treading, Jerusalem crusing, rag heads have been fighting for thousands of years and no ammount of US dollars is going to stop them now. It is apparent that they don't want our democracy, yet we keep imposing it. Wtf.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#37030 Feb 24, 2013
Allen 101 wrote:
<quoted text>That war was not fought to protect you nor I. It was fought for dominance, greed, oil and the vindication of daddy Bush. Scheme or scam that hasn't made the news yet: "Silver in Singapoor". Lmao
And you were standing in the Oval Office when they were making the decision to wage war in Iraq based upon your intelligence? That's like the Kennedy's and LBJ saying inside every Vietnamese is an American.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#37031 Feb 24, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
General Theodore ROOSEVELT jr. was the highest ranking officer to come ashore on the first wave on D-DAY,1944.HIS EXPLOITS, and those of General Cota, who came ashore on the second wave, are legendary.Teddy, although he had arthritis and a heart problem, could not be persuaded to stay off the beach.TR died less than a year later, of heart disease.Henry Fonda played TR IN the movie, The Longest Day.Mitchum played Cota.Thousands of Americans died on Omaha Beah.The M-42, the German machine gun, fired 1,500 rounds per minute, more than anything the Allies had.What kind of a person, what kind of a man, charges into that, I wonder.
Rich and poor. Certainly not the kind who think "handing it over" is ok. Mike reminds me of that guy in saving private Ryan that stands there while his buddy is being killed by a German soldier armed with bayonet. Had plenty like in the fire dept too. Called them yard breathers.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#37032 Feb 24, 2013
Allen 101 wrote:
<quoted text>Well hey, if "you're" so keen on it there pistol packing princess load up and go, by all means. Look those rock throwing, sand treading, Jerusalem crusing, rag heads have been fighting for thousands of years and no ammount of US dollars is going to stop them now. It is apparent that they don't want our democracy, yet we keep imposing it. Wtf.
We see how well the democrat diplomacy is working out all these years.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#37033 Feb 24, 2013
Pansy ass chicken hawks like Dubya Bush who went AWOL from the Al. Air Guard during Nam. Back then the Guard could not even be sent overseas . Then the chicken shit litte bastard calls himself the war president and dresses up in a flight suit and has a real pilot land him on a carrier and proclaims "mission accomplished" with the California coast visible in the background. Then just over 4000 Americans lose their lives because of his lies about WMD s that he knew didn't exist.. The real perps for 911 were Saudi, so he attacks Iraq and is seen on TV kissing a Saudi prince ---ON THE MOUTH.
Republikan POS
Allen 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
I would call trillions of dollars spent on a credit card looking for something that was never there unnecessary. Reminds me of a story my Dad told me once: An old rich man was in a corn field late one evening, he dropped a penny and then burned up a nickel book of matches looking for it. Lol. We had better invest in our own country for a change. Our own security, the education and welfare of all our citizens and help those become citizens that want to be. When war comes to this country and it will, it will be the poor that will do the fighting. The poor here are the only ones tough enough to stand it. The rich in this country had better stop crying like a baby in a wet diaper and suck it up. You say the poor wont work, well just wait until the refuse to fight. Guess who's on the front line? A bunch of pampered a$$ pansys who couldn't fight their way out of a wet paper bag.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#37034 Feb 24, 2013
Brokeback Bush: thetruth.7p.com - YouTube

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#37035 Feb 24, 2013
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>Pansy ass chicken hawks like Dubya Bush who went AWOL from the Al. Air Guard during Nam. Back then the Guard could not even be sent overseas . Then the chicken shit litte bastard calls himself the war president and dresses up in a flight suit and has a real pilot land him on a carrier and proclaims "mission accomplished" with the California coast visible in the background. Then just over 4000 Americans lose their lives because of his lies about WMD s that he knew didn't exist.. The real perps for 911 were Saudi, so he attacks Iraq and is seen on TV kissing a Saudi prince ---ON THE MOUTH.
Republikan POS
Guess you needed some attention too. Paid ur extra and what you owe? Done your part for America yet?
TSF

Clayton, NC

#37036 Feb 24, 2013
Dubya was in the oral office (probably with his Saudi friends) and made the decision to wage war on Iraq based on the Lack of intellignece and morals . REPUBLIKAN POS
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
And you were standing in the Oval Office when they were making the decision to wage war in Iraq based upon your intelligence? That's like the Kennedy's and LBJ saying inside every Vietnamese is an American.

Since: Feb 13

Penrose, NC

#37037 Feb 24, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
And you were standing in the Oval Office when they were making the decision to wage war in Iraq based upon your intelligence? That's like the Kennedy's and LBJ saying inside every Vietnamese is an American.
Maddow made it possible for us to all get a glimpse of what it was like in that oval office and to expose it for what it was. Yes I also watch foxnews, the last time I watched the feature was a two legged pig whose owner had made him back legs from wheels of a toy. Lmao. Wee, wee, wee all the way home. Let me tell you about a six year old little Vietmamese boy, who stumbled over dead bodies of his countryman to board a plane to come here, became a citizen and joined the 27th airborn. There was an American inside him. I question the American inside you!
TSF

Clayton, NC

#37038 Feb 24, 2013
A heck of a lot better than the republikan diplomacy on 09/11/01.
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
We see how well the democrat diplomacy is working out all these years.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#37039 Feb 24, 2013
Yes Mr Chicken Hawk, I have done my part for America.
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess you needed some attention too. Paid ur extra and what you owe? Done your part for America yet?

Since: Feb 13

Penrose, NC

#37040 Feb 24, 2013
TSF wrote:
Pansy ass chicken hawks like Dubya Bush who went AWOL from the Al. Air Guard during Nam. Back then the Guard could not even be sent overseas . Then the chicken shit litte bastard calls himself the war president and dresses up in a flight suit and has a real pilot land him on a carrier and proclaims "mission accomplished" with the California coast visible in the background. Then just over 4000 Americans lose their lives because of his lies about WMD s that he knew didn't exist.. The real perps for 911 were Saudi, so he attacks Iraq and is seen on TV kissing a Saudi prince ---ON THE MOUTH.
Republikan POS
<quoted text>
Here, here and here. I know it, you know it and they are in denial of it. The day of reckoning is drawing nigh.
TSF

Clayton, NC

#37041 Feb 24, 2013
Silver in Singapoop. He is FOS as a Christmas turkey.(:
Allen 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
That war was not fought to protect you nor I. It was fought for dominance, greed, oil and the vindication of daddy Bush. Scheme or scam that hasn't made the news yet: "Silver in Singapoor". Lmao
TSF

Clayton, NC

#37042 Feb 24, 2013
Silver's hero
TSF wrote:
Brokeback Bush: thetruth.7p.com - YouTube

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#37043 Feb 24, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Rich and poor. Certainly not the kind who think "handing it over" is ok. Mike reminds me of that guy in saving private Ryan that stands there while his buddy is being killed by a German soldier armed with bayonet. Had plenty like in the fire dept too. Called them yard breathers.
I wonder what those guys would think, the ones who died in WWII and Korea, of the country they died for.... today??

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#37044 Feb 24, 2013
Allen 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well hey, if "you're" so keen on it there pistol packing princess load up and go, by all means. Look those rock throwing, sand treading, Jerusalem crusing, rag heads have been fighting for thousands of years and no ammount of US dollars is going to stop them now. It is apparent that they don't want our democracy, yet we keep imposing it. Wtf.
Answer, do you think the US just went and started shooting?? Do you think the rest of the world would have let that happen? Clue resolution 660, 661, etc...the US did not act alone. See, I come from a military family, war is not easily waged.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#37045 Feb 24, 2013
The Disunited States of America...a country mired in a cold war, with ITSELF.LINCOLN said,"a house divided against itself, cannot stand".The clock ticks, as our many enemies watch intently.

Since: Feb 13

Penrose, NC

#37046 Feb 24, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess you needed some attention too. Paid ur extra and what you owe? Done your part for America yet?
Yea you need some attention. Like an a$$ whipping on your side of the street in Singapoor, for that pi$$ poored attitude you carry against the very people who have given you the ability to supposedly leave this country in the first place. You "Slither" need to mind your own p's and q's and quit being a everybody elses business minder.

Since: Feb 13

Penrose, NC

#37047 Feb 24, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
The Disunited States of America...a country mired in a cold war, with ITSELF.LINCOLN said,"a house divided against itself, cannot stand".The clock ticks, as our many enemies watch intently.
Agreed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 24 min Tired 160,783
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 35 min Jemima 57,847
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 53 min Living Wage 4,206
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 53 min WoW 78,485
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr Carrie-Ann 62,748
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr PantsUpDontLOOT 163,083
Kansas Right to Bear Arms Question, Constitutio... (Oct '10) 1 hr The Kangaroo 6,017

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE