“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#36579 Feb 19, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Lincoln, himself, freed the the slaves. The second part of his plan was to deport the slaves after they were freed but he was assassinated before he could enact the rest of his plan. Another history lesson that's not taught in govt schools.
Boy, you're going to have to Prove that.Go ahead.I'm, as they say, all ears.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#36580 Feb 19, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Allow me.Whether LBJ was for or against civil rights was a moot point.He was instrumental in pushing through the civil rights bill.Lincoln himself was against racial intermarriage.So?
The earlier post was #36369. I chose not to repost because of the warnings I received from Topix for posting offensive content.

Location hidden

#36581 Feb 19, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>You obviously either missed an earlier post or failed to reply. LBJ was NOT for civil rights, he voted against EVERY civil rights bill that came up for over a decade before being elected President and even then, according to his biography, he didn't want to pass any. He was, however, pressured into doing so.
Here's an interesting post about LBJ and his real reasons for the "civil rights" movement:

http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/arti...

Dang, the Canadians know the truth and our children don't.

Location hidden

#36582 Feb 19, 2013
As you may or may not can tell, I personally don't give a damn about political correctness!

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#36583 Feb 19, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Lincoln, himself, freed the the slaves. The second part of his plan was to deport the slaves after they were freed but he was assassinated before he could enact the rest of his plan. Another history lesson that's not taught in govt schools.
So, how many blacks were there in 1866? Few million? Who was going to pay for this super expensive"deportation "? How to decide, how much"black"blood makes a person"deportable"? Good grief man , do you think before you talk? Oooohhh....I'm so pissed off, i'm just gonna shut up.

Location hidden

#36584 Feb 19, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Y'all just plain wrong about LBJ.LINKS don't mean a thing when they are wrong people.BEING from Texas, it's no shock to me how the media has portrayed LBJ.IF he's a Texan he's got to be stupid and racist.Make no mistake,LBJ pushed the civil rights act through,I don't care if he was a damn klan member.JFK was busy being DEAD folks,he didn't push through a damn thing.This comes from the same people who call FDR a traitor.Anyhow, historical revisionism is always prey to the opinions of those looking back.
Oh Waco, give it a rest. People listen to Honey Boo Boo's mother and think we're that stupid sounding because we're from the south just as they think the same thing because you're from the south and she's the one laughing all the way to the bank. Being from the south i.e. Texas doesn't make you a racist anymore than you wearing a woman's clothes would make you a woman. It's people like LBJ that wasn't sincere about civil rights and people black and white saw through it. Sorry bud, but LBJ was no saint or savior.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#36585 Feb 19, 2013
This must be more democrats looking out for the middle class an down trodden...

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/feb/...

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#36586 Feb 19, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>You obviously either missed an earlier post or failed to reply. LBJ was NOT for civil rights, he voted against EVERY civil rights bill that came up for over a decade before being elected President and even then, according to his biography, he didn't want to pass any. He was, however, pressured into doing so.
Really? Who pressured him.Why would he care? Was he not the president? This was the SIXTIES MAN! All southern Politicians voted against civil rights bills!LBJ himself said that enacting the civil rights act would cost democrats the South for years to come-AND HE WAS RIGHT! He did it ANYWAY!

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#36587 Feb 19, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
As you may or may not can tell, I personally don't give a damn about political correctness!
Or, more to the point, accuracy.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#36588 Feb 19, 2013
Pro, I love you like a brother in Christ, but you know as much about history as Mike does about the military.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#36589 Feb 19, 2013
Well I'm so upset, I just posted the same post to PRO, five minutes apart.That's it.I'M OUT!OOOOHHH, I have a headache....

Location hidden

#36590 Feb 19, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Boy, you're going to have to Prove that.Go ahead.I'm, as they say, all ears.
Normally I would reply for you to look it up yourself but since I like you, here you go....

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/feb/9/...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/nor...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13560...

Location hidden

#36592 Feb 19, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Really? Who pressured him.Why would he care? Was he not the president? This was the SIXTIES MAN! All southern Politicians voted against civil rights bills!LBJ himself said that enacting the civil rights act would cost democrats the South for years to come-AND HE WAS RIGHT! He did it ANYWAY!
LBJ claimed in his autobiography that the Commucrats didn't like him, they couldn't stand him, but they supported his Presidential campaign because they knew he could carry the south for a win. Once elected, it was the Commucrat party that pressured him to pass the bill, not because they cared about civil rights, as the article Bacon posted pionted out, they opposed almost EVERY civil rights bill. They cared about the black votes it would bring in the future....black votes they believed would help them carry the south in future elections.
LBJ, as all Presidents, are just puppets on strings. It's Congress that's holds all the power!

“ We are not permanent”

Since: Oct 08

Gaston County

#36593 Feb 19, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Pro, I love you like a brother in Christ, but you know as much about history as Mike does about the military.
In regards to LBJ Pro is right you know. Where is was from or what title he held is irrelevant. Regardless of changing his vote later in his political career to appease the people he was a racist to the core. The historical revisionism of the civil rights movement have twisted, turned and left out just enough of the truth to push their agenda. It has always been the objective of the Democratic Party to suppress the minority.

Location hidden

#36594 Feb 19, 2013
Did anyone see this news today? I heard it on the AM radio while driving and a friend sent me the link.
And the Commucrats say there's no need for voter ID and this poll worker ADMITTED to voting twice and possibly voting 4 more times....for a total of 6 times in the last election four months ago!

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/02/19/oh...

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#36595 Feb 19, 2013
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
In regards to LBJ Pro is right you know. Where is was from or what title he held is irrelevant. Regardless of changing his vote later in his political career to appease the people he was a racist to the core. The historical revisionism of the civil rights movement have twisted, turned and left out just enough of the truth to push their agenda. It has always been the objective of the Democratic Party to suppress the minority.
agreed

Location hidden

#36596 Feb 19, 2013
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Good to see you back in the fray TEW, thought you were AWOL along with AZ!:)

Location hidden

#36597 Feb 19, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
Did anyone see this news today? I heard it on the AM radio while driving and a friend sent me the link.
And the Commucrats say there's no need for voter ID and this poll worker ADMITTED to voting twice and possibly voting 4 more times....for a total of 6 times in the last election four months ago!
And this lady is a poll worker!!!

"The people who cast the votes don't decide an election, the people who count the votes do."

- Joseph Stalin

Location hidden

#36598 Feb 19, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Good to see you back in the fray TEW, thought you were AWOL along with AZ!:)
Yeah TEW, don't stay gone so long.

Location hidden

#36599 Feb 19, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
Since when did it become illegal to discriminate against people breaking the law as this woman did? Isn't that the rally cry of those against people wanting people to have ID to vote "it's discrimination"? Geez. There used to be an old saying about voting "vote early and vote often", and guess where this saying first started, Chicago. See any correlation??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min Cornelius Scudmister 159,780
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 11 min miss tuffet 156,831
Who's got your vote in the Kentucky Senate race? 17 min Crystal Ball 418
Who's got your vote in the North Carolina Senat... 23 min pelago 24
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 24 min Billy 61,173
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 24 min patriciacrews300 58,522
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 30 min asdfg 505

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE