Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#36550 Feb 19, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>Synonyms: behest, charge, command, decree, dictate, direction, directive, do, edict, imperative, injunction, instruction, order
Very good! Gold star for you!

“Breaking the spell”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#36551 Feb 19, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Ok.You win.you misspelled"Raleigh". There, you happy? I SAID,I was going to"let up"on that.
Well, you did not tell us just what it was that bothered you, so I had no idea what you were going to let up on.
Like when someone talks about "it" for a whole post,yet never indicate what "it" is.

Location hidden

#36552 Feb 19, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Ok.You win.you misspelled"Raleigh". There, you happy? I SAID,I was going to"let up"on that.
You know he cannot "think between the lines". That MIGHT let him make a mistake and there goes that quest for perfection. Post the link, prove the point, no wait this is a opinion forum, no wait it's a debate. It's like "who's on first". Just correct whenever possible.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#36553 Feb 19, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>You know he cannot "think between the lines". That MIGHT let him make a mistake and there goes that quest for perfection. Post the link, prove the point, no wait this is a opinion forum, no wait it's a debate. It's like "who's on first". Just correct whenever possible.
Emlu, we finally got a little sunshine this evening, now if we could only get some warm weather. You still working long hours? Won't be long until you'll through with that :) BTW Lu, you guys are clearly trying to deal with someone whose teeth probably are brighter than he is. Give it up!!!
TSF

Fayetteville, NC

#36554 Feb 19, 2013
Since the rich are deadbeating the US treasury out of 1.5 times as much money per year as all the poor added together, it is difficult to understand why the rich are good but the poor are bad. Without the rich deadbeats and their money whores in congress, this country would start to function properly again.
Also, we have been enjoying the lowest taxes in 50 years and look what has happened. So your tax theory has been proven false.
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>So you insist on class warfare and demonizing the rich. Without the poor, this country wouldn't skip a beat....and we could probably pay ALL the debt in no time! Without the rich, this country would fold up like a cheap tent! You insist on tax increases for the rich but require nothing from the poor!
"An economy hampered by restrictive tax rates
will never produce enough revenue to balance the budget, just as it will never produce enough jobs or enough profits."
- John F. Kennedy

Location hidden

#36555 Feb 19, 2013
TSF wrote:
Since the rich are deadbeating the US treasury out of 1.5 times as much money per year as all the poor added together, it is difficult to understand why the rich are good but the poor are bad. Without the rich deadbeats and their money whores in congress, this country would start to function properly again.
Also, we have been enjoying the lowest taxes in 50 years and look what has happened. So your tax theory has been proven false.
<quoted text>
TSF, run some figures for me on this idea. What if the "rich" and I'm talking the filthy rich, began to downsize their income, ship their companies overseas, and decided "you know what, I've got all the money I need, I'm going to close my businesses, and let the chips fall where they may if all these people are to become unemployed. We'd be left with the "rich" but not the filthy rich, the middle class and the poor to run this country, how do you think it would do? We basically can eliminate the poor on govt. assistance because they can't help themselves let alone us and then on top of that add more people to unemployment. I know you don't have a crystal ball, but do you think this could ever happen and what do you think the outcome would be?
Taxpayer

Rougemont, NC

#36557 Feb 19, 2013
On the taxpayer dime, the Department of Homeland Security announced last week that it has received more than 70 “excellent” responses to its request for proposals to create a line of drones for its Robotic Aircraft for Public Safety program. The goal, according to Janet Napolitano, is “to give us situational awareness in a large public safety [matter] or disaster.” Lying fascist trash and is nothing more the government terrorism in the making. This government is turned evil and is a threat to all Americans. If we do not stop this crap now our children will pay the price. They will have a life of pain and suffering at the hands of a totalitarian government. We are turning in to just another fascist state.
Allen

Robbins, NC

#36558 Feb 19, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
TSF, run some figures for me on this idea. What if the "rich" and I'm talking the filthy rich, began to downsize their income, ship their companies overseas, and decided "you know what, I've got all the money I need, I'm going to close my businesses, and let the chips fall where they may if all these people are to become unemployed. We'd be left with the "rich" but not the filthy rich, the middle class and the poor to run this country, how do you think it would do? We basically can eliminate the poor on govt. assistance because they can't help themselves let alone us and then on top of that add more people to unemployment. I know you don't have a crystal ball, but do you think this could ever happen and what do you think the outcome would be?
As I gaze into my crystal ball I can clearly see, golf courses that are now pasture lands, what once served as office buildings are now homes for the poor and I also see people like you "precious princess" who have been reduced to Cinderellas. Ones who are now working for rich and middle class Hispanics at a rate of $4.15 per hour. Oh yes it could happen! Suggestion skip that next cruise and invest in a milk cow. Self reliance will be a must. Lmao

“Seek ”

Since: May 12

Houston

#36559 Feb 19, 2013
Taxpayer wrote:
On the taxpayer dime, the Department of Homeland Security announced last week that it has received more than 70 “excellent” responses to its request for proposals to create a line of drones for its Robotic Aircraft for Public Safety program. The goal, according to Janet Napolitano, is “to give us situational awareness in a large public safety [matter] or disaster.” Lying fascist trash and is nothing more the government terrorism in the making. This government is turned evil and is a threat to all Americans. If we do not stop this crap now our children will pay the price. They will have a life of pain and suffering at the hands of a totalitarian government. We are turning in to just another fascist state.
BIG BROTHER....is watching.....US!
MAINE WINTER

United States

#36560 Feb 19, 2013
Democrats are so predictable.FOUR MORE YEARS of diminishing rights and an insanely expensive"Obamacare" program insures a republican victory in 2016.2014 elections will be a peek into the future, as the democrats will lose control of both houses, rendering Obama a truly"lame duck", lame duck.He who laughs last.
Allen

Robbins, NC

#36561 Feb 19, 2013
MAINE WINTER wrote:
Democrats are so predictable.FOUR MORE YEARS of diminishing rights and an insanely expensive"Obamacare" program insures a republican victory in 2016.2014 elections will be a peek into the future, as the democrats will lose control of both houses, rendering Obama a truly"lame duck", lame duck.He who laughs last.
Don't count your chickens before they hatch. There's more than one fox in the hen house.

Location hidden

#36562 Feb 19, 2013
I am so glad I was born a "Cinderalla", but you know what, I can carry off a "precious princess" just as well. A girl has to wear many hats in this world, or heels, as I like to put it. I'll bet Bacon can do it all just as well as anyone.

Location hidden

#36563 Feb 19, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>"So tell me just what the government schools taught me that is a lie?
Easy to make vague accusations. I call it propaganda 101.
The original post was about LBJ and civil rights. You claimed I chose not to believe reality for propaganda purposes, I showed facts where LBJ wasn't for civil rights, he just happened to be President at the time. So again, if you were taught LBJ was FOR civil rights, as most students are, then you were taught a lie and so it's you who chooses not to believe reality for your propaganda purposes.

Location hidden

#36564 Feb 19, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
As I gaze into my crystal ball I can clearly see, golf courses that are now pasture lands, what once served as office buildings are now homes for the poor and I also see people like you "precious princess" who have been reduced to Cinderellas. Ones who are now working for rich and middle class Hispanics at a rate of $4.15 per hour. Oh yes it could happen! Suggestion skip that next cruise and invest in a milk cow. Self reliance will be a must. Lmao
Hey, it's your crystal ball, see what you want. Suggestion, get out of North or South Carolina, wherever you claim to live and see the world, it'll do you good and BTW, thanks for talking about investing in a cow, "milk it does a body good":) It may even help you not to be one of the ugly step sisters.:)
MAINE WINTER

United States

#36566 Feb 19, 2013
Predictably,democrats have let a taste of power go to their heads.Now, they propose"gun police"to knock on peoples doors at any time, and demand to see if their guns are"properly stored".Rights? We don't need no stinking rights! Arrogance goes before a fall, and the democrats and their cohorts are heading for a one way trip to loserville.

“Seek ”

Since: May 12

Houston

#36567 Feb 19, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>The original post was about LBJ and civil rights. You claimed I chose not to believe reality for propaganda purposes, I showed facts where LBJ wasn't for civil rights, he just happened to be President at the time. So again, if you were taught LBJ was FOR civil rights, as most students are, then you were taught a lie and so it's you who chooses not to believe reality for your propaganda purposes.
Allow me.Whether LBJ was for or against civil rights was a moot point.He was instrumental in pushing through the civil rights bill.Lincoln himself was against racial intermarriage.So?

Location hidden

#36568 Feb 19, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, it's your crystal ball, see what you want. Suggestion, get out of North or South Carolina, wherever you claim to live and see the world, it'll do you good and BTW, thanks for talking about investing in a cow, "milk it does a body good":) It may even help you not to be one of the ugly step sisters.:)
Dang right Bacon, people should travel as much as possible. You learn so much of other cultures. I have been all through the islands, rode my bike around, when not working. GREAT people, I tried to get out of the "tourist" element. Grateful I did. And yes, I like milk. I am ready for "spring". SOON! We hardly got any of that snow.

Location hidden

#36569 Feb 19, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Dang right Bacon, people should travel as much as possible. You learn so much of other cultures. I have been all through the islands, rode my bike around, when not working. GREAT people, I tried to get out of the "tourist" element. Grateful I did. And yes, I like milk. I am ready for "spring". SOON! We hardly got any of that snow.
Lu, every time we have traveled out of the country to the islands, we loved it. The people are so friendly, laid back and just cool to hang out with. We always traveled outside of the "tourist" element as well. I didn't need fake purses and my hair braided and we always rode scooters. Lord knows how we survived some of the traffic in the tourist districts but we would make to the outskirts of town and it was different as night and day. You and Waco get you a cow, ya'll just be the envy of the neighborhood!!:) Where we're moving doesn't allow farm animals and I really can't see putting a poor old cow in the heat next to the ocean, just doesn't seem right. Go figure...

Location hidden

#36570 Feb 19, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> Allow me.Whether LBJ was for or against civil rights was a moot point.He was instrumental in pushing through the civil rights bill.Lincoln himself was against racial intermarriage.So?
If history books are correct, he didn't break a sweat or hurt his back pushing through the civil rights bill.

One thing I would like to say about LBJ, he had as much misinformation as GW Bush about war and what was really going on. He, as GW, took the word of advisors and committed U.S. troops to Vietnam, then later on lied to the U.S. as well and everyone can only remember GW jumping the gun. I think he might have been a war pig!!!

Sending you a link:

http://www.historylearningsite.co.uk/johnson_...

Location hidden

#36571 Feb 19, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>There was no declaration of war vote on any of the Bush wars. You can try to twist the votes made that lead to war as a vote for war, but I do not think they are the same.
Either way, the congress was lead to believe there was some imminent danger due to the claims by the Bush administration.
We know now those claims were unfounded, and many based upon evidence that was not credible, and known not to be credible as it was being handed to us.
Just as Biden blamed the Benghazi attacks on bad intel. Those damn Republicans must've been at it again!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 6 min Bill in Dville 78,858
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 6 min Ms Sassy 68,855
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 16 min Another Damn Liberal 88,781
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 45 min Cornelius Scudmister 223,117
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 1 hr Juan Carlos 83,782
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Johnny R 104,091
Election Who's got your vote in the California State Tre... (Oct '14) 3 hr Divided we fall 4
More from around the web