Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Gail

Greenville, SC

#36489 Feb 19, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Took to much medication?
Pay no mind to that cheap trick. He mad cause I won't do what he says

“Vote”

Since: May 12

Houston

#36490 Feb 19, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
So say you, f'n punk.
Someone has anger issues.
Gail

Greenville, SC

#36491 Feb 19, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> My medication seems to work better than yours.
Don't fight over me. My chocolate fountain is ready for you

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#36492 Feb 19, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> My medication seems to work better than yours.
It's great for the ego when so many are jealous, sweetie. I hope one day they find a special person for themselves.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#36493 Feb 19, 2013
MAINE WINTER wrote:
<quoted text>The Roman Empire collapsed because they taxed their middle class, the farmers and producers, so mercilessly that these Roman citizens refused to fight for Rome.Rome was forced to use mercenaries to fight for them.That didn't work so well.Rome died from within, strangled by it's vices and immorality.
I agree. The Romans also didn't allow their citizenry the chance of success or failure. They tried to insure failure was never a factor.

“Vote”

Houston

#36494 Feb 19, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>It's great for the ego when so many are jealous, sweetie. I hope one day they find a special person for themselves.
Yes sweetie, jealousy is a terrible thing.
waco1909

Chicago, IL

#36495 Feb 19, 2013
Gail wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't fight over me. My chocolate fountain is ready for you
I bet you don't shit as much as my emlu. Her chocolate fountain covers me and the Gulf of Mexico. emlu, where did you hide the rest of the heroin, I just ran out and I'm HAVING FITS YOU FAT USELESS UGLY BITCH,WHERE'S THE TAR!!!!!!!!! I love you emlu.

“Vote”

Houston

#36496 Feb 19, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. The Romans also didn't allow their citizenry the chance of success or failure. They tried to insure failure was never a factor.
The Romans drowned in their own immorality and depravity.There's a lesson there.
Jeff

Austin, TX

#36497 Feb 19, 2013
waco tx wrote:
<quoted text>
dam man. you still goin on about spoon. leave dem dam people alone. if az messes around like you say den he shuld give spoon a promise token. hes goin to be like bill Clinton i did not have secxual relations with that woman. ba ha ha ha dis is better than t v.
I'm glad to meet AZ in any parking lot. Spoon is stupid so FCK her.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#36498 Feb 19, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text>The Romans drowned in their own immorality and depravity.There's a lesson there.
Yup

“Vote”

Houston

#36499 Feb 19, 2013
Poor Allen/Gail.Schizophrenia and Tourettes,a bad combination.

“Vote”

Houston

#36500 Feb 19, 2013
Gail wrote:
it's me fool gail. some days i'm allen some days i'm gail
Case closed.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#36501 Feb 19, 2013
Anger issues is putting it mildly. Double up on the meds and get some rest before someone hurts themselves. We are concerned for your well being. Your starting to go a little "off", maybe....?

“Breaking the spell”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#36502 Feb 19, 2013
TSF wrote:
Republikans blocking the appointment of a republican into the position of Secretary of Defense. Hagel will eventually get enough votes. Does this republikan obstructionism hurt Hagel? No. Does it hurt Obama? No. Who does it hurt? Answer: The American people by increasing cost of running government. Congress is definitely one institution where pay should be tied to performance. If this were done, every congress person would have to return their pay to the US treasury for the last 4 years.
I predict it will also hurt the republican party. Silver lining.
Allen

Robbins, NC

#36503 Feb 19, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Some people, Sweetie, should be getting sleep.
Sleep wont come until he puts down the crack pipe, Sweetie.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#36504 Feb 19, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>And if you believe that Republicans of today support that behavior, then it's you that is just that stupid.
Facts are facts. The Commucrats DID found the KKK. George Wallace WAS a Commucrat. How can someone be confused by these words? Oh, that's right, indoctrination through govt education!
Now go take a poll to see how many democrats are in the kkk verses republicans.
What happened in history does not mean it stays the same.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#36505 Feb 19, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
You're talking to a man that doesn't know the difference in Jesse Jackson Jr, Jesse Jackson Sr and MLK, need I say more?? Well you know blacks always make the joke that white people think they all look alike, maybe that's Mike's problem, he thinks they all look alike and didn't know the difference.
Do you really think I do not know the difference, or are you just so lacking in anything to complain about me, you turn a mistake into this?

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#36506 Feb 19, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
You're talking to a man that doesn't know the difference in Jesse Jackson Jr, Jesse Jackson Sr and MLK, need I say more?? Well you know blacks always make the joke that white people think they all look alike, maybe that's Mike's problem, he thinks they all look alike and didn't know the difference.
You are talking to a man (pro American) that thinks the democrats are the kkk of today because they were in the past.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#36507 Feb 19, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Like your claims of bush waging illegal war after illegal war...
Got it
Show evidence of this claim? Again, making accusations with zero evidence is just pathetic.
You cannot debate my words, so you just make shit up.
I challenge you to debate my actual words for a change.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#36508 Feb 19, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly! When the employee seeks the employer they usually agree to the terms of the employer. When the employer seeks a specific future employee, the future employee holds the cards!
Not all so black and white, but of course there are some advantages of being sought out.\
Many contracts are not legally binding as they sometimes are in violation of state and federal laws.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 16 min now 228,507
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 2 hr Ms Sassy 80,818
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 2 hr MSRose 104,772
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 4 hr Aggie23 80,655
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 4 hr Mgtn Res 90,382
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 9 hr WarForOil 83,868
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Sat HOMEEE 644
More from around the web