Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#35979 Feb 15, 2013
TSF wrote:
Looks like republikans in the house have shot down reauthorization of the Violence Against Women Act.
Since 51% of the vote is required to win elections and since women comprise over 51% of the voters, one has to wonder why republikans would openly favor violence against women. The republikan party, throught the assistance of the tea party, has truely become the party of stupid.
Angry angry little man... As you informed me about the presidential election, you cast your vote, majority disagreed with your opinion.

And as always, you could move to a place that is more suitable to your needs.
Truth Monger

Houston, TX

#35980 Feb 15, 2013
Voltare,a legend in his own mind, dumb as a brick.
Voltare

Houston, TX

#35981 Feb 15, 2013
Swanson is my retarded lover.Not prejudiced, am I?
Voltare

Houston, TX

#35982 Feb 15, 2013
Stop it stop it, you're giving me the blues!!
ELLEN CONTRAIL

Houston, TX

#35983 Feb 15, 2013
Voltare you pig, stay away from my dog you perv!

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#35984 Feb 15, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Angry angry little man... As you informed me about the presidential election, you cast your vote, majority disagreed with your opinion.
And as always, you could move to a place that is more suitable to your needs.
funny how that worked...almost foreseeable.
Jeff

Los Angeles, CA

#35985 Feb 15, 2013
Spoon if you read here,, I told you AZ is no good for you. I told you he was seeing some other woman. His ass wanted to have you on the side and that other girl on the side. Nothing like havin your cake and eating it too. His ass ain't nothing but a dam pimp who don't know how to treat a woman let alone one woman. You might be mad but you needed to know before your ass got herpes or some thing.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#35986 Feb 15, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Profits and prices are up while wages are down. It's high time that employers stop riding the backs of the blue collar worker, while catering to the rich. Employers don't want to pay a $9.00 min. wage, then put down the coffee and doughnuts, roll up your sleeves, crawl out from behind that desk and do the work your damn self. Boehner takes in an annual salery of $244,500.00 and yet he begrudges the little man an annual gross of $18,720.(40 hr week) F'n BS.
FYI, the gov. that dumbed them down is known as the Bush administration.
http://factfinder2.census.gov/ faces/tableservices/jsf/pages/ productview.xhtml?src=bkmk
waco1909

Chicago, IL

#35987 Feb 15, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
I'm a legend in his own mind, dumb as a brick.
waco the wanker
waco1909

Chicago, IL

#35988 Feb 15, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
waco is my retarded lover.Not prejudiced, am I?
I'm a gay pedophile and proud of it.
waco1909

Chicago, IL

#35989 Feb 15, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
Stop it stop it, you're giving me the blues!!
Hey emlu, are you feeling better after that 10 ton meteorite hit you in your fat ass?
waco1909

Chicago, IL

#35990 Feb 15, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
emlu you pig, stay away from my dog you fat ass perv!
emlu have they found that 10 ton meteorite in your fat ass yet? I'll get back to you after I'm finished molesting this black boy.
ELLEN CONTRAIL

Houston, TX

#35991 Feb 15, 2013
Awww,is mean old Gail/Voltare/Swanson mad at that guy waco? har de har har, the real waco 1909 got these morons going crazy! Come back real waco, show these hoes how its done!
harry callihan

Houston, TX

#35992 Feb 15, 2013
neah, Gail a real old fashioned hoe, do it with a dog fer free!
harry callihan

Houston, TX

#35993 Feb 15, 2013
What's da difference tween Gail, Voltare, Swanson and a pile a dog crap? Answer-dog crap smells better.
Jeff

Houston, TX

#35994 Feb 15, 2013
Tried to stick Gail once, but that canyon too wide!
Voltare

Houston, TX

#35995 Feb 15, 2013
I'll get you for this! I'll make you pay waco you punk!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#35996 Feb 15, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Profits and prices are up while wages are down. It's high time that employers stop riding the backs of the blue collar worker, while catering to the rich. Employers don't want to pay a $9.00 min. wage, then put down the coffee and doughnuts, roll up your sleeves, crawl out from behind that desk and do the work your damn self. Boehner takes in an annual salery of $244,500.00 and yet he begrudges the little man an annual gross of $18,720.(40 hr week) F'n BS.
FYI, the gov. that dumbed them down is known as the Bush administration.
If profits were up companies would be hiring, they're not. You, as well as the rest of the dumb masses, obviously don't realize that the company didn't materialize overnight! Most buisnesses start out with very few people who worked their butts off 15+ hrs a day, 6 days a week, which included the man behind the desk, while spending hundreds of thousands of dollars of their own money, risking their families financial futures because they had an idea, the American Dream! Until you've walked in the owners shoes or you've grown big enough balls to start your own campany, you can continue to work for whatever someone else is willing to pay you.
BTW, it WAS Commucrat Woodrow Wilson who started the process of dumbing down America.

“Breaking the spell”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#35997 Feb 15, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Believe anything from a left wing agency much?
Are you still claiming the ranch was owned by the family?
It was bought in 99. Prove me wrong if you can.

“Breaking the spell”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#35998 Feb 15, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Will start the biding at 16 trillion...
So you have no rebuttal?Mike Du wrote:

<quoted text>Since the companies lack all empathy or concern for the employee, we need a government that has empathy and concern for the employees in America to protect them.
BTW, not all money earned grows a company, all money earned by the lower employees will go straight into the economy to make it grow.
A strong economy can help make all companies grow, not just the ones with no empathy or concern for the employee.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Ari son of Anarchy 186,227
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 7 min Oh my 68,658
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 19 min BOiaF 14,087
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr Sundog512 77,747
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 2 hr GOP ASSclown Parade 101,975
Election Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 2 hr xxxrayted 35,493
Election Who's got your vote in the North Carolina Senat... (Oct '14) 11 hr Ashley Mudd 113
More from around the web