Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#35951 Feb 14, 2013
Did anyone decide to come to Lenoir Rhyne and discuss religion? No need to answer.

“Breaking the spell”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#35952 Feb 14, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
No company, big or small, ever makes decisions based upon what's in the best interest of the employees. I know you guys don't like it but it truly is about turning a profit so your stakeholders, shareholders and investors are more free with their money to invest and grow the company.
If you truly believe otherwise I have a hole in the dirt in Arizona called the Grand Canyon I'd like to sell you...
Cheap.
Since the companies lack all empathy or concern for the employee, we need a government that has empathy and concern for the employees in America to protect them.
BTW, not all money earned grows a company, all money earned by the lower employees will go straight into the economy to make it grow.
A strong economy can help make all companies grow, not just the ones with no empathy or concern for the employee.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#35953 Feb 14, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Again, you act as if everyone earns min wage.
Most businesses operate on small profit margins, if there are other ways to cut cost, I'm sure they've been explored.
In your world of employee, grey areas probably do exists but in the world of business owners, when dealing with govt regulations, OSHA, the IRS, etc..., its ALL black and white! Try explaining a "grey area" to the IRS or OSHA!
Another fine example of the fact that you've never owned a business.
Just because an area has been explored, does not mean it was chosen over other areas. Reason being, some cuts are thought to hurt your product or services sold, thus a decision is made in a subjective manner. Grey areas all around.

I see no point in your first sentence. I never made this claim, nor see how it is relevant.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#35954 Feb 14, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Semantics.....again!
Example #2
It all depends on what is being claimed of full time.
In the case Obama was talking about, he said forty hours.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#35955 Feb 14, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Makes you wonder how he can afford a $40M home in Hawaii!!!
Wow you are one gullible person.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#35956 Feb 14, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>Your ideology is backwards because in order for the little man to earn more, he must spend more. Example; since most businesses operate on small profit margins, in order for the owner to warrant a pay increase, he must raise the price of goods and services. By raising the price, the pay increase is actually a wash for the employer and the employee but the end result is an increased tax revenue for the govt, which is why they push the issue!
In 1960, min wage was $1 and a gallon of milk cost .49. Today min wage is $7.25 and a gallon of milk cost $3.65.
It's all relative!
They wealthy you refer to hoarding money are those corporations that move jobs overseas. Why? Because the labor, the taxes, etc...are cheaper but they must also pay a tariff on the goods that are sold in the U.S.(unless they're made in Canada or Mexico, thanks to NAFTA). Also, they must pay a tax on the money (profits) when it's brought back to the U.S. which is why that money is kept out of our economy. There's a reason there's 602 banks in the Caymans! You want to increase jobs and pay, reduce the tax rate on that money that is brought back and allow those companies to re-invest that money into the economy. For those who choose to bring it back and not invest, hit them with a large enough fine (tax) to where they'll think twice next time!
It's not rocket science!
We live in a world, not just a country. Prices here are not dictated just by our country.
emlu

Greenville, SC

#35957 Feb 14, 2013
emlu wrote:
Did anyone decide to come to Lenoir Rhyne and discuss religion? No need to answer.
I need some one to pray for my big rump.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#35958 Feb 14, 2013
emlu wrote:
http://hillbuzz.org/is-barack- obama-gay/obamas-move-to-hawai i Great pic, and interview, as well as a time line of purchase. You'll enjoy it AZ.
Another reason one should not believe everything in print.
There is not a single credible news outlet making the claim of this.
I love how all these sites say democrats are delusional if they think Obama will win.

No wonder you guys are so paranoid. You believe anything some right wing media outlet says.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#35959 Feb 14, 2013
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Here here. Or bidens bro get construction contracts for homes in Iraq? And they(democrats) whining about Halliburton still.
You guys are so gullible. Do you just believe anything that makes a democrat sound bad?
What a joke.

“Breaking the spell”

Location hidden

#35960 Feb 14, 2013
waco1909 wrote:
R.Lee Ermey was fired by Geico for expressing criticism of the president.Free speech? Not a chance.
A company hires a famous person due to the image they present. So if the person is changing his image by being political, the company may wish to find someone who is more broadly appealing.
No one is stopping Ermey from speaking out.
Freedom does not mean a lack of consequences for actions.

Location hidden

#35961 Feb 14, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>Another reason one should not believe everything in print.
There is not a single credible news outlet making the claim of this.
I love how all these sites say democrats are delusional if they think Obama will win.
No wonder you guys are so paranoid. You believe anything some right wing media outlet says.
Penny Pritzker organizing the funding to purchase Obama's new ...hillbuzz.org/who-is-funding -the-purchase-of-the-35-millio n-beachfr
bama Considers Penny Pritzker for Commerce, Weighs Other ...www.nationaljournal.com/whi tehouse/obama-considers-penny- pritzk...Cached
You +1'd this publicly. Undo
What are the odds of even the idea??? Walks, talks,.....

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#35963 Feb 14, 2013
Does Obama own a home in Hawaii, Pro?
Truth Monger

Houston, TX

#35964 Feb 14, 2013
Gail is so fat, she doesn't have a nose,she has a blowhole!

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#35965 Feb 14, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
Believe anything from a left wing agency much?

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#35966 Feb 14, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>Since the companies lack all empathy or concern for the employee, we need a government that has empathy and concern for the employees in America to protect them.
BTW, not all money earned grows a company, all money earned by the lower employees will go straight into the economy to make it grow.
A strong economy can help make all companies grow, not just the ones with no empathy or concern for the employee.
Will start the biding at 16 trillion...
Swanson

Chicago, IL

#35967 Feb 14, 2013
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>
I need some one to pray for my big rump.
There's not enough people to pray on this planet or any other world to cover your rump. In fact, there's not enough black holes, suns and planets in the universe to cover your big fat ass.
Truth Monger

Houston, TX

#35968 Feb 14, 2013
Swanson has a hole so big, Evel Knievel could have popped wheelies in it!

Location hidden

#35969 Feb 14, 2013
Berkshire Hathaway, the giant conglomerate that Mr. Buffett runs, said on Thursday that it would buy the food giant for about $23 billion, adding Heinz ketchup to its stable of prominent brands.
Go Sec. of State Kerry. Nice move.
Swanson

Chicago, IL

#35970 Feb 14, 2013
Truth Monger wrote:
waco has a hole so big, Evel Knievel could have popped wheelies in it!
"waco the wigger wanker"
Truth Monger

Houston, TX

#35971 Feb 14, 2013
Poor Swanson, gonna go assault his right hand in mommies basement...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 6 min RNC Rightwing NUT... 99,384
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 1 hr u suck 164,752
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 2 hr So What 79,552
Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... 3 hr u suck 1,511
Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 3 hr even_stephens 91
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 3 hr Pork 65,039
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 4 hr Synergy 58,681
More from around the web