Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Allen and I have our differences, but for someone to use this forum to launch personal attacks is a waste of time, and I condemn this unwarranted attack by"Colorado kid"?? How infantile.
CRYING for HELP

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

I need a pole in my hole for my soul.
waco 1909

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

CRYING for HELP wrote:
I need a pole in my hole for my soul.
HYPOCRISY! That's total HYPOCRISY! I got a pothole for a hole and I AIN'T got no SOUL! HYPOCRISY, I tell you, HYPOCRISY!!!

HYPOCRISY! HYPOCRISY! HYPOCRISY! HYPOCRISY!
waco 1909

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Will somebody please do me or speak to me? There's nothing to do down here in Houston.

I GOT NO WHERE TO GO!!!!!!

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

"anonymous proxy"is a moron.pathetic.Com e on""proxy"is that all you got? Got to do better than that, freak.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

"anonymous proxy"I hear, has a problem.wants to be a woman!
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
Allen and I have our differences, but for someone to use this forum to launch personal attacks is a waste of time, and I condemn this unwarranted attack by"Colorado kid"?? How infantile.
Waco, thanks, we have had some major fights and misunderstandings here on topix. I pick at you sometimes just to see what your come back will be and God knows you always have one. The one thing that always comes to mind though is, you like fried Taters. Lol
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

waco1909 wrote:
"anonymous proxy"I hear, has a problem.wants to be a woman!
With a crook of a finger, I believe I could help him out with his problem and at a good distance no doubt.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Waco, thanks, we have had some major fights and misunderstandings here on topix. I pick at you sometimes just to see what your come back will be and God knows you always have one. The one thing that always comes to mind though is, you like fried Taters. Lol
No problem Allen.I just got tired of people picking on people that were doing no harm.You didn't bother that guy.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
no problem Allen, people"troll"on these forums looking for trouble.

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Looks like they're hitting on Arnold now.
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
<quoted text> no problem Allen, people"troll"on these forums looking for trouble.
Yea I know, but I don't have that kind of time and God knows that I'm not that computer savvy. I am guilty of falling into line though. Guess I should show more restraint sometimes:)

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

Probably just some kids, bored, got nothing to do.
TSF

Dunn, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

It is republikans who control the NC senate, house and governorship. I really do not see what the state legislature trying to move NC back into the 18 th century has to do with unions or how you associate unions with the state legislature and their juvenile antics. Freightliner will make trucks as long as anyone buys them. Yes, I blame republikans for a weak economy.
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Did those pesky Republicans or the unions temporarily close down the Freightliner Plant laying off about 1200 people resulting in no jobs? I think they claimed it was due to weak economy. This is in our state. Are you going to blame the Republicans for a weak economy in N.C. when this is a union based company that looks out to make sure their workers don't have low wages and have all the protection they need? It's not like Freightliner only has plants in N.C. and Oregon. They like to send their work overseas as well:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freightliner_Tru...
I don't mind handing out blame where it's due, but there's many things you blame the Republicans for that they have no control over.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

TSF wrote:
It is republikans who control the NC senate, house and governorship. I really do not see what the state legislature trying to move NC back into the 18 th century has to do with unions or how you associate unions with the state legislature and their juvenile antics. Freightliner will make trucks as long as anyone buys them. Yes, I blame republikans for a weak economy.
<quoted text>
TSF, I really didn't see what the post had to do with anything, except I wanted to point out Freightliner is closing, does send jobs overseas, and ANYTHING had to be better than the person that posted all day with an apparent case of big time of OCD about orifices. Give me a break, I was hoping to break the cycle. They say behavior modification works for people with OCD and I could tell someone was suffering terribly and thought I'd help out by changing the subject :) Carry on.

However, I could go on a diatribe about insurance companies and you guys would need to break the cycle. I'll spare you guys.
Allen

Penrose, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
Arnold knows who he is and we know Arnold. I don't think any thing that this thug could say would come as a shock. However as bad as I want to and much as I know I could go off on this subject I'm going to keep my mouth shut. There is a part of me that feels sorry for those who are aflicted with this much ignorance and stupidity. There will forever be a race of heathens and this is one of them. As my daddy would say, "ain't never had no rais'n."

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea I know, but I don't have that kind of time and God knows that I'm not that computer savvy. I am guilty of falling into line though. Guess I should show more restraint sometimes:)
Says the pot to the kettle, did you not read the terms and agreement of Topix? Looks like they busted both of us. You for potty mouth and me for using "scary" words. We've learned out lesson!!! At least we were both honest enough to own up to it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

waco1909 wrote:
And????

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

So, bacon used scary words? "balanced budget"?

“Smarter Than You”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
And????
Guess its his turn.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••