“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#35031 Feb 6, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>I find it ironic how the govt went after and killed the Branch Davidians in Waco, Tx. but refuse to do anything about the concentration camps that are run by the Scientologist. Maybe it's because the Scientologist contribute millions to the Commucrat party!
Here here
waco 1909

Chicago, IL

#35032 Feb 6, 2013
Agreed
TSF

Kenly, NC

#35033 Feb 6, 2013
Inspiration abounds. The republikans also fired democrats from state commissions and changed the service requirements. The Coastal Management Commission cannot now have conservationist working on the commission, they all have to be realtors. The department of Environmental Management cannot hire epidemiology doctors who understand the toxicology of industrial chemicals, those positions now have to be filled with person who work for chemical manufacturers.. They also fired 12 judges and will appoint new ones "whose thinking is more in line with the new administration". Next , to eliminate those pesky worker protection laws and return our state to a model of low wages,poverty, no worker protection, ignorance and racial violence.. Republikans believe this is key to attracting new industry--kind of like what happened when ghost cities like Birmingham did the same thing
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
It is inspriring to know that our legislature is working on the important issues we face. Maybe inspired by the success of groundhogs day in Pennsylvania led to this memorable legislation. The only disappointment that I have is that the possum participants will not be able to kill the animal when released from the cage with assault rifles. What fun is it not to kill? Well, I guess they are too busy to think of everything.
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#35034 Feb 6, 2013
Mike Du wrote:
<quoted text>So Obama had the shoe bomber organizer killed and you are getting all Hitler on us.
Not sure who is crazier, you or the sock puppets on this thread.
Tipcal junk by a Communist.
Taxpayer

Point Harbor, NC

#35035 Feb 6, 2013
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, of an Al Qa'ida operative, is what you failed to mention by your own half baked, misleading analysis. US officials may consider that an attempted capture of an Al Qa'ida operative would present an "undue risk" to US personnel in such an operation, and only after this determination would the order for killing be issued. Al Qa'ida operative. You failed to mention that fact, as you always do.
At least you and your bitter enemy,The ACLU, are on the same side on this one. Maybe you can go and make a quick contribution to the organization.
The only risk US personnel have is letting you communist minded people stay in America.

“Anasasis Xenophontis.”

Since: Dec 08

over there.

#35036 Feb 6, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>I find it ironic how the govt went after and killed the Branch Davidians in Waco, Tx. but refuse to do anything about the concentration camps that are run by the Scientologist. Maybe it's because the Scientologist contribute millions to the Commucrat party!
omg you are such a partylined dipshit. what about this christian concentration camp called "bible camp"?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#35037 Feb 6, 2013
TSF wrote:
Inspiration abounds. The republikans also fired democrats from state commissions and changed the service requirements. The Coastal Management Commission cannot now have conservationist working on the commission, they all have to be realtors. The department of Environmental Management cannot hire epidemiology doctors who understand the toxicology of industrial chemicals, those positions now have to be filled with person who work for chemical manufacturers.. They also fired 12 judges and will appoint new ones "whose thinking is more in line with the new administration". Next , to eliminate those pesky worker protection laws and return our state to a model of low wages,poverty, no worker protection, ignorance and racial violence.. Republikans believe this is key to attracting new industry--kind of like what happened when ghost cities like Birmingham did the same thing
<quoted text>
Did those pesky Republicans or the unions temporarily close down the Freightliner Plant laying off about 1200 people resulting in no jobs? I think they claimed it was due to weak economy. This is in our state. Are you going to blame the Republicans for a weak economy in N.C. when this is a union based company that looks out to make sure their workers don't have low wages and have all the protection they need? It's not like Freightliner only has plants in N.C. and Oregon. They like to send their work overseas as well:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freightliner_Tru...

I don't mind handing out blame where it's due, but there's many things you blame the Republicans for that they have no control over.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#35038 Feb 6, 2013
sevenSecrets wrote:
<quoted text>
omg you are such a partylined dipshit. what about this christian concentration camp called "bible camp"?
Gee Seven, what is Bible camp a week or two? Scientologists are die hards and from what I've read from some people in Hollywood that broke ties with them, they make bible camp look downright fun. Bible camp, 2 weeks, Scientologists-lifers.

“physics is your friend”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#35039 Feb 6, 2013
Freightliner makes a huge amount of trucks in Mexico.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#35040 Feb 6, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
Those kids had to be killed, otherwise they may have been molested??

“ We are not permanent”

Since: Oct 08

Gaston County

#35041 Feb 6, 2013
"I think it will and it will be quite interesting to hear democrats and liberals who spent half a decade apoplectic about enhanced interrogation in the Bush administration who up until now have been silent about a program which doesn't interrogate people harshly but kills them without a judge, jury, or even evidence. And the criteria here is astonishing. It isn't even imminent plot" - Charles Krauthammer referencing the Obama drone warfare.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#35042 Feb 6, 2013
The Enemy Within wrote:
"I think it will and it will be quite interesting to hear democrats and liberals who spent half a decade apoplectic about enhanced interrogation in the Bush administration who up until now have been silent about a program which doesn't interrogate people harshly but kills them without a judge, jury, or even evidence. And the criteria here is astonishing. It isn't even imminent plot" - Charles Krauthammer referencing the Obama drone warfare.
Hypocrisy by the democrats in this case.
waco 1909

Chicago, IL

#35043 Feb 6, 2013
I'm a molested kid and I smoke poles too! Does anyone need their pole smoked?
Colorado kid

Houston, TX

#35044 Feb 6, 2013
Allen is a tool.
waco 1909

Houston, TX

#35045 Feb 6, 2013
Zero content.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#35046 Feb 6, 2013
No way.

“physics is your friend”

Location hidden

#35047 Feb 6, 2013
Allen and I have our differences, but for someone to use this forum to launch personal attacks is a waste of time, and I condemn this unwarranted attack by"Colorado kid"?? How infantile.
CRYING for HELP

Greenville, SC

#35048 Feb 6, 2013
I need a pole in my hole for my soul.
waco 1909

Chicago, IL

#35049 Feb 6, 2013
CRYING for HELP wrote:
I need a pole in my hole for my soul.
HYPOCRISY! That's total HYPOCRISY! I got a pothole for a hole and I AIN'T got no SOUL! HYPOCRISY, I tell you, HYPOCRISY!!!

HYPOCRISY! HYPOCRISY! HYPOCRISY! HYPOCRISY!
waco 1909

Chicago, IL

#35050 Feb 6, 2013
Will somebody please do me or speak to me? There's nothing to do down here in Houston.

I GOT NO WHERE TO GO!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min Obama Zombies 159,782
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 7 min miss tuffet 156,846
Who's got your vote in the Kentucky Senate race? 10 min Crystal Ball 419
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 12 min Reality Speaks 32,770
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 19 min rename 58,526
Who's got your vote in the West Virginia Senate... 27 min steve 107
Who's got your vote in the Arkansas Senate race? 32 min arkansas-csa 45

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE