Why

Chicago, IL

#34174 Jan 31, 2013
Djs51 wrote:
Do IT...for the 'children'...
is how they pass it off......
2010 News Archives
12/16/10 - Report Shows Steady Decrease in Child Abuse and Neglect
12/10/10 - HHS Makes Available More Than $670 Million in Additional LIHEAP Funding
12/10/10 - HHS and the Department of Agriculture Joint Letter (PDF 116KB)
11/10/10 - National Survey of Early Care and Education
10/18/10 - ACF awards $1.1 million for National Resource Center serving abandoned infants
10/18/10 - ACF awards $2 million for Diligent Recruitment of Families for Children in the Foster Care System
10/08/10 - ACF awards $41.6 million to Native American communities and organizations
10/06/10 - ACF funds projects to improve access to Social Services and Income Maintenance Benefits Enrollment Coordination
10/06/10 - ACF awards $4.5 million for Family Violence Prevention Services
10/04/10 - ACF announces new Office of Child Care
10/01/10 - ACF awards grants to reduce long-term foster care
9/30/10 - HHS awards evidence-based teen pregnancy prevention grants
9/29/10 - ACF and HRSA award $3 million in Affordable Care Act funds for the Tribal Maternal, Infant, and Early Childhood Home Visiting Grant Program
9/29/10 - ACF awards $1.87 million for National Autism Resource and Information Center
9/28/10 - HHS awards $27 million for the support of pregnant and parenting teens and women
9/27/10 - HHS awards $320 million to expand primary care workforce
9/21/10 - HHS Announces National Effort to Reshape and Raise Quality in Head Start Programs
9/20/10 - HHS releases $101 million in emergency funding to states for energy assistance
9/15/10 - HHS awards $39 million to states for increasing adoptions
9/10/10 - ACF awards over $7.5 million for Individual Development Account projects
7/30/10 - ACF Awards Grant Funding to American Samoa Communities and Organizations
7/30/10 - Funds Available for Teen Pregnancy Prevention, Evidence Based Education and Abstinence Programs
6/24/10 - ACF Partners with HRSA for the Tribal Maternal, Infant, and Early Childhood Home Visiting Grant Program
6/18/10 - Statement by Secretary Kathleen Sebelius Regarding the Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
6/10/10 - Announcing $90 million in Affordable Care Act Funding for Maternal, Infant, and Early Childhood Home Visiting Program Grants
6/10/10 - Over $1.8 Million Awarded for Individual Development Account Projects
6/10/10 - ACF Recognizes Refugee Resettlement Community Leaders
5/21/10 - Study: Building Strong Families Evaluation Suggests Stronger Approach is Needed
5/20/10 - ACF’s Joan Lombardi Receives Distinguished Service to Education Award
4/20/10 - ACF Employee Honored as 2010 IRMCO Award Recipient
4/05/10 - ACF Awards Over $1.8 Million for Individual Development Account Projects
4/01/10 - New Report Shows Child Maltreatment Decreased in 2008
3/24/10 - Temporary Assistance for Needy Families Funds Available to States to Improve Participation in Summer Food Service Programs
3/08/10 - ACF Announces the Availability of $42 Million in Competitive Grant Funding for Native American Communities and Organizations
3/04/10 - Secretary Sebelius Announces Senate Confirmation of Lillian Sparks as Commissioner of the Administration for Native Americans
2/19/10 - Obama Administration Details Healthy Food Financing Initiative
1/21/10 - Temporary Assistance for Families Funds Available for Families Needing Short Term Mental Health and Substance Use Treatment Services
1/20/10 - HHS Releases $490 Million in Emergency Funding to States for Energy Assistance for Low-Income Families
1/13/10 - HHS Accelerates Head Start Quality Improvements and Submits Impact Study on 2002-2003 Head Start Programs
1/12/10 - HHS Provides an Additional $1.2 Billion to States to Help Low-Income Households with Energy Costs
http://www.acf.hhs.gov/news/press/2010/index....
Why
How

Chicago, IL

#34175 Jan 31, 2013
Djs51 wrote:
Do IT...for the 'children'...
is how they pass it off......
2010 News Archives
12/16/10 - Report Shows Steady Decrease in Child Abuse and Neglect
12/10/10 - HHS Makes Available More Than $670 Million in Additional LIHEAP Funding
12/10/10 - HHS and the Department of Agriculture Joint Letter (PDF 116KB)
11/10/10 - National Survey of Early Care and Education
10/18/10 - ACF awards $1.1 million for National Resource Center serving abandoned infants
10/18/10 - ACF awards $2 million for Diligent Recruitment of Families for Children in the Foster Care System
10/08/10 - ACF awards $41.6 million to Native American communities and organizations
10/06/10 - ACF funds projects to improve access to Social Services and Income Maintenance Benefits Enrollment Coordination
10/06/10 - ACF awards $4.5 million for Family Violence Prevention Services
10/04/10 - ACF announces new Office of Child Care
10/01/10 - ACF awards grants to reduce long-term foster care
9/30/10 - HHS awards evidence-based teen pregnancy prevention grants
9/29/10 - ACF and HRSA award $3 million in Affordable Care Act funds for the Tribal Maternal, Infant, and Early Childhood Home Visiting Grant Program
9/29/10 - ACF awards $1.87 million for National Autism Resource and Information Center
9/28/10 - HHS awards $27 million for the support of pregnant and parenting teens and women
9/27/10 - HHS awards $320 million to expand primary care workforce
9/21/10 - HHS Announces National Effort to Reshape and Raise Quality in Head Start Programs
9/20/10 - HHS releases $101 million in emergency funding to states for energy assistance
9/15/10 - HHS awards $39 million to states for increasing adoptions
9/10/10 - ACF awards over $7.5 million for Individual Development Account projects
7/30/10 - ACF Awards Grant Funding to American Samoa Communities and Organizations
7/30/10 - Funds Available for Teen Pregnancy Prevention, Evidence Based Education and Abstinence Programs
6/24/10 - ACF Partners with HRSA for the Tribal Maternal, Infant, and Early Childhood Home Visiting Grant Program
6/18/10 - Statement by Secretary Kathleen Sebelius Regarding the Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
6/10/10 - Announcing $90 million in Affordable Care Act Funding for Maternal, Infant, and Early Childhood Home Visiting Program Grants
6/10/10 - Over $1.8 Million Awarded for Individual Development Account Projects
6/10/10 - ACF Recognizes Refugee Resettlement Community Leaders
5/21/10 - Study: Building Strong Families Evaluation Suggests Stronger Approach is Needed
5/20/10 - ACF’s Joan Lombardi Receives Distinguished Service to Education Award
4/20/10 - ACF Employee Honored as 2010 IRMCO Award Recipient
4/05/10 - ACF Awards Over $1.8 Million for Individual Development Account Projects
4/01/10 - New Report Shows Child Maltreatment Decreased in 2008
3/24/10 - Temporary Assistance for Needy Families Funds Available to States to Improve Participation in Summer Food Service Programs
3/08/10 - ACF Announces the Availability of $42 Million in Competitive Grant Funding for Native American Communities and Organizations
3/04/10 - Secretary Sebelius Announces Senate Confirmation of Lillian Sparks as Commissioner of the Administration for Native Americans
2/19/10 - Obama Administration Details Healthy Food Financing Initiative
1/21/10 - Temporary Assistance for Families Funds Available for Families Needing Short Term Mental Health and Substance Use Treatment Services
1/20/10 - HHS Releases $490 Million in Emergency Funding to States for Energy Assistance for Low-Income Families
1/13/10 - HHS Accelerates Head Start Quality Improvements and Submits Impact Study on 2002-2003 Head Start Programs
1/12/10 - HHS Provides an Additional $1.2 Billion to States to Help Low-Income Households with Energy Costs
http://www.acf.hhs.gov/news/press/2010/index....
How
For Real

Chicago, IL

#34176 Jan 31, 2013
Djs51 wrote:
Do IT...for the 'children'...
is how they pass it off......
2010 News Archives
12/16/10 - Report Shows Steady Decrease in Child Abuse and Neglect
12/10/10 - HHS Makes Available More Than $670 Million in Additional LIHEAP Funding
12/10/10 - HHS and the Department of Agriculture Joint Letter (PDF 116KB)
11/10/10 - National Survey of Early Care and Education
10/18/10 - ACF awards $1.1 million for National Resource Center serving abandoned infants
10/18/10 - ACF awards $2 million for Diligent Recruitment of Families for Children in the Foster Care System
10/08/10 - ACF awards $41.6 million to Native American communities and organizations
10/06/10 - ACF funds projects to improve access to Social Services and Income Maintenance Benefits Enrollment Coordination
10/06/10 - ACF awards $4.5 million for Family Violence Prevention Services
10/04/10 - ACF announces new Office of Child Care
10/01/10 - ACF awards grants to reduce long-term foster care
9/30/10 - HHS awards evidence-based teen pregnancy prevention grants
9/29/10 - ACF and HRSA award $3 million in Affordable Care Act funds for the Tribal Maternal, Infant, and Early Childhood Home Visiting Grant Program
9/29/10 - ACF awards $1.87 million for National Autism Resource and Information Center
9/28/10 - HHS awards $27 million for the support of pregnant and parenting teens and women
9/27/10 - HHS awards $320 million to expand primary care workforce
9/21/10 - HHS Announces National Effort to Reshape and Raise Quality in Head Start Programs
9/20/10 - HHS releases $101 million in emergency funding to states for energy assistance
9/15/10 - HHS awards $39 million to states for increasing adoptions
9/10/10 - ACF awards over $7.5 million for Individual Development Account projects
7/30/10 - ACF Awards Grant Funding to American Samoa Communities and Organizations
7/30/10 - Funds Available for Teen Pregnancy Prevention, Evidence Based Education and Abstinence Programs
6/24/10 - ACF Partners with HRSA for the Tribal Maternal, Infant, and Early Childhood Home Visiting Grant Program
6/18/10 - Statement by Secretary Kathleen Sebelius Regarding the Low-Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
6/10/10 - Announcing $90 million in Affordable Care Act Funding for Maternal, Infant, and Early Childhood Home Visiting Program Grants
6/10/10 - Over $1.8 Million Awarded for Individual Development Account Projects
6/10/10 - ACF Recognizes Refugee Resettlement Community Leaders
5/21/10 - Study: Building Strong Families Evaluation Suggests Stronger Approach is Needed
5/20/10 - ACF’s Joan Lombardi Receives Distinguished Service to Education Award
4/20/10 - ACF Employee Honored as 2010 IRMCO Award Recipient
4/05/10 - ACF Awards Over $1.8 Million for Individual Development Account Projects
4/01/10 - New Report Shows Child Maltreatment Decreased in 2008
3/24/10 - Temporary Assistance for Needy Families Funds Available to States to Improve Participation in Summer Food Service Programs
3/08/10 - ACF Announces the Availability of $42 Million in Competitive Grant Funding for Native American Communities and Organizations
3/04/10 - Secretary Sebelius Announces Senate Confirmation of Lillian Sparks as Commissioner of the Administration for Native Americans
2/19/10 - Obama Administration Details Healthy Food Financing Initiative
1/21/10 - Temporary Assistance for Families Funds Available for Families Needing Short Term Mental Health and Substance Use Treatment Services
1/20/10 - HHS Releases $490 Million in Emergency Funding to States for Energy Assistance for Low-Income Families
1/13/10 - HHS Accelerates Head Start Quality Improvements and Submits Impact Study on 2002-2003 Head Start Programs
1/12/10 - HHS Provides an Additional $1.2 Billion to States to Help Low-Income Households with Energy Costs
http://www.acf.hhs.gov/news/press/2010/index....
For Real
Allen

Penrose, NC

#34177 Jan 31, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell it to Obama, you voted for him didn't you??? If they can live like a king, why are they still here? Must be greedy republican Mexicans, isn't that what you guys call republicans "greedy"? Let them go on back and enjoy their kingdom while they're at the end of the line.
I believe it was Reagan who said, "They are repulicans, they just don't know it yet." Here we are all these years later and they still haven't figured it out. Or have they?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#34178 Jan 31, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
I notice you didn't answer my first two questions but, I will answer yours: Yes I told him when I voted for him as did the majority of this country "Go For It Brother". As far as being greedy, they are just taking care of their own. Isn't that what you have been suggesting all along. They are not so greedy that they would allow their families in Mexico to struggle and suffer in poverty.
Hold on allen, I 've got a friend on the phone and she has not drawm a breath yet :)

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#34179 Jan 31, 2013
She never stops.

“Smarter Than You”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#34180 Jan 31, 2013
Gail never stops.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#34181 Jan 31, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
I notice you didn't answer my first two questions but, I will answer yours: Yes I told him when I voted for him as did the majority of this country "Go For It Brother". As far as being greedy, they are just taking care of their own. Isn't that what you have been suggesting all along. They are not so greedy that they would allow their families in Mexico to struggle and suffer in poverty.
I only saw one question that you asked.
"Go for it brother"? That sounds like a racists statement to me!
So you endorse the illegals illegally making money in the U.S. then sending it to Mexico to be spent outside the country while not helping our economy at all but you bash Romney for legally making money in the U.S. then placing it in a offshore bank account only to be spent in the U.S. at a later date? Got it! In my world that's called a double standard, in your world it's called insuring votes!
Allen

Penrose, NC

#34182 Jan 31, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Hold on allen, I 've got a friend on the phone and she has not drawm a breath yet :)
LMAO, Well is she a Mexican or a dead republican?:)
Allen

Penrose, NC

#34183 Jan 31, 2013
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell it to Obama, you voted for him didn't you??? If they can live like a king, why are they still here? Must be greedy republican Mexicans, isn't that what you guys call republicans "greedy"? Let them go on back and enjoy their kingdom while they're at the end of the line.
Should you be so quick and harsh as to judge those simply because of circumstance, that they haven't prepared their kingdom in the manner in which you have prepared yours. There is a difference between being at the end of the line and at the end of a rope.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#34184 Jan 31, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>I only saw one question that you asked.
"Go for it brother"? That sounds like a racists statement to me!
So you endorse the illegals illegally making money in the U.S. then sending it to Mexico to be spent outside the country while not helping our economy at all but you bash Romney for legally making money in the U.S. then placing it in a offshore bank account only to be spent in the U.S. at a later date? Got it! In my world that's called a double standard, in your world it's called insuring votes!
Can't say I disagree. A manager I worked for asked why some of the locals never really talked to him, I told him a lady said she didn't know him. I told him you don't live here, shop here, go to church, or educate your kids here, you just work here and take the paycheck and run. I swear it's a true story. The one thing I have not heard anyone ask, is do illegals want to stay here? Do they want to start abiding by all the same rules we have to and pay what everyone pays. Think of all the things not paid for now, all that would change....right?
Allen

Penrose, NC

#34185 Jan 31, 2013
Pro-American wrote:
<quoted text>I only saw one question that you asked.
"Go for it brother"? That sounds like a racists statement to me!
So you endorse the illegals illegally making money in the U.S. then sending it to Mexico to be spent outside the country while not helping our economy at all but you bash Romney for legally making money in the U.S. then placing it in a offshore bank account only to be spent in the U.S. at a later date? Got it! In my world that's called a double standard, in your world it's called insuring votes!
Post #34154.#1 What more could you ask for?#2 Isn't deportation what you wanted? Looks like two questions to me. "Go for it brother" nothing racist about that, signifies acceptance and unity. How would you know what Romney plans to do with his money at a later date?(That was only one question by the way.)Hell he may invest it in jeeps made in China!

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#34186 Jan 31, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO, Well is she a Mexican or a dead republican?:)
Native American Indian and a republican and definitely not dead, unless she's calling from the grave.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#34187 Jan 31, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Should you be so quick and harsh as to judge those simply because of circumstance, that they haven't prepared their kingdom in the manner in which you have prepared yours. There is a difference between being at the end of the line and at the end of a rope.
Allen, you're the one telling about how they worked hard, sent their money home, and could live like kings. What's the whining about "they haven't prepared their kingdom in the manner in which you have prepared your"? Either they've made enough money in our country to live like kings in their country or they haven't, which is it? I'm not judging, I'm taking your word on their success in their home land of Mexico. If they've made money to live like kings they should go home, enjoy their bounty, and if they need to come back, get at the back of the line and this time do it legally. I think "next time" won't reap the benefits the first time around did, taxes, fines, etc are a real pain and might cut into their bring home pay.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#34188 Jan 31, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Post #34154.#1 What more could you ask for?#2 Isn't deportation what you wanted? Looks like two questions to me. "Go for it brother" nothing racist about that, signifies acceptance and unity. How would you know what Romney plans to do with his money at a later date?(That was only one question by the way.)Hell he may invest it in jeeps made in China!
Answer 1: they're sent back and return legally.
Answer 2: yes.
Looks like "brother" is going for it on deportation, if you don't like it, that's between you and your "brother."
Don't know what Mitt Romney plans to do with his money and really don't care, it's his to spend not mine. Don't know what Mitt Romney had to do with this post.
Don't drive a jeep, don't care where they're made.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#34189 Feb 1, 2013
Dear Bobby Jindal,

Your attempt to wake up the party of stupid was a very noble jesture, and is the best advice for your declining party platform with the American public, however, it is my regret to inform you that it has fallen on deaf ears and simply not working. Evidence is available here for your review.

Yours truly,
2013

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#34190 Feb 1, 2013
Dear Bobby Jindal,

You also may want to be reminded that "old dogs never learn new tricks." It is just not in their nature.

Sincerely,

The Republican Party

“ We are not permanent”

Since: Oct 08

Gaston County

#34191 Feb 1, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>Post #34154.#1 What more could you ask for?#2 Isn't deportation what you wanted? Looks like two questions to me. "Go for it brother" nothing racist about that, signifies acceptance and unity. How would you know what Romney plans to do with his money at a later date?(That was only one question by the way.)Hell he may invest it in jeeps made in China!
He being a business man with a successful track record I'm sure he has. Hell he told everyone during the campaign Chrysler was going to make the Jeep in China and they called him a liar. I'll bet he was cutting checks then and laughing now.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#34192 Feb 1, 2013
VP Joe Biden admits yesterday that new gun control laws won't work!

"Nothing we’re going to do is going to fundamentally alter or eliminate the possibility of another mass shooting or guarantee that we will bring gun deaths down to 1,000 a year from what it is now,” Biden told reporters Thursday afternoon after he spent over an hour lunching with Democratic senators at the Capitol.

If they're not going to work, as the FBI reported weeks ago, then why waste the time and money debating the issue?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#34193 Feb 1, 2013
Allen wrote:
<quoted text>
Post #34154.#1 What more could you ask for?#2 Isn't deportation what you wanted? Looks like two questions to me. "Go for it brother" nothing racist about that, signifies acceptance and unity. How would you know what Romney plans to do with his money at a later date?(That was only one question by the way.)Hell he may invest it in jeeps made in China!
I thought you were referring to post #34164, as was I. If I made that statement your side would've quickly played the race card, just ask Silver. Not sure exactly what he'll do with his money but since he and his family live here, I'm sure he spends a majority of his money here. Romney told you during his campaign that Chrysler was going to build Jeeps in China to which your side said was lies. Looks like Romney was right and your side was wrong....again!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 min Pope Che Reagan C... 31,113
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Limbertwig 153,871
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 4 min rename 55,627
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 14 min Mississippi gurl 150,152
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 19 min The real Not Land... 3,343
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 23 min XXXX 58,237
Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 41 min Frank Gray 18,494
•••

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••