Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#28687 Nov 17, 2012
come to the table wrote:
<quoted text> see that is voodoo economics poor
Kill yourselves your better off were not
Taking care of you take care of them
Its death your sick to kill yourself your
Better off
you're still a same pervert but using a different name...sad POS
Darlina

Fullerton, CA

#28688 Nov 17, 2012
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you putting yourself on this mentally incapacitated fool's level? The more you feed into this idiot's comments the more it responds. Take an antidepressant pill or something girl.

Location hidden

#28689 Nov 17, 2012
no freedom wrote:
Last thing before I go Mr president don't
Let these crazy have there way there
All ready trying to kill people if they
Don't agree I though I was an America
they are trying to set people up and
Kill there children is next what will
Become of this country

Location hidden

#28690 Nov 17, 2012
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>Just asking, what would you do if the repeat of history started? Let me tell ya AZ, I see people all day that are expecting just that to start. I believe as a nation, we are fractured. I believe ALL those swing d#@ks in Washington, should meet in the middle. Every day the nation becomes weaker and weaker. We are not the only country that has "power hungry" leaders. I don't think there is room for "extreme left or right" leadership anymore.
Maybe you are right. Just as in 1776, we still have 'taxation without Representation', as our congressmen and women court the rich and powerful of our society and leave the rest of us out in the shadows.

Location hidden

#28691 Nov 17, 2012
Darlina wrote:
<quoted text>Why are you putting yourself on this mentally incapacitated fool's level? The more you feed into this idiot's comments the more it responds. Take an antidepressant pill or something girl.
come to the table

Charlotte, NC

#28692 Nov 17, 2012
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
change your name
To makin it with bacon
come to the table

Charlotte, NC

#28694 Nov 17, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you are right. Just as in 1776, we still have 'taxation without Representation', as our congressmen and women court the rich and powerful of our society and leave the rest of us out in the shadows.
this is brotherhood
you bring everybody down to slavery
We all will be slaved but the super rich
You don't get it your going to be a slaved
To
Trey44

Montclair, NJ

#28695 Nov 17, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
Well put Arnold. We would be no worse off living under Monarch Rule. There's no difference. What's up with Bacon? Is she experiencing some kind of nervous breakdown?
we turned the table

Charlotte, NC

#28696 Nov 17, 2012
These idiots better be super rich
In Texas or not move there

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#28697 Nov 17, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are correct AZ.
we turned the table

Maxton, NC

#28698 Nov 17, 2012
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>I think you are correct AZ.
don't trust her she
Is your worst enemy

Location hidden

#28699 Nov 17, 2012
Trey44 wrote:
<quoted text>Well put Arnold. We would be no worse off living under Monarch Rule. There's no difference. What's up with Bacon? Is she experiencing some kind of nervous breakdown?
I'm pretty sure you're the same fool that has made the all the other posts, but just in case you aren't, when a grownass man talks about how he likes to molest children, that bothers me a lot. If you're ok with this type of posting from an adult about children, then I'm not ok with you. If you've ever witnessed children molested and the trauma caused by molestation, you wouldn't be making fun of someone trying to help, you'd be trying to help. So, go on and live in your fool world.
TSF

Fayetteville, NC

#28701 Nov 17, 2012
You are a seditious traitor of the most dangerous kind . Your loyalty to Norquist instead of the USA leads you to the illusion that you can destroy this great democracy . For every traitor like you there is at least one patriot to oppose you . From the patriots of my temperament, expect no mercy because none will be given. Fortunately you stupidly have announced your intentions to overthrow the government of the USA. That is a crime for which you SHOULD be placed on the terrorist watch list.
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Have already demonstrated you are not a business owner let alone millionaire. Facts in evidence support and show democrat policy's of spend spend spend and print more money when we run out are failing everyone. Taxing the rich is just not a tax on republicans. Your president failed economic policies are the problem. Bush hadn't been in office since January 20, 2009.8 I am not sorry for standing by my teammates in opposition of your team as your teams ideology destroy what's left of this once great nation. Rather secede, peacefully at first, then move on to more drastic measures to get the job done. My opinion from day 1 on here was to secede and take your country back. The petition was the start.
Taxpayer

Rougemont, NC

#28702 Nov 17, 2012
TSF wrote:
You are a seditious traitor of the most dangerous kind . Your loyalty to Norquist instead of the USA leads you to the illusion that you can destroy this great democracy . For every traitor like you there is at least one patriot to oppose you . From the patriots of my temperament, expect no mercy because none will be given. Fortunately you stupidly have announced your intentions to overthrow the government of the USA. That is a crime for which you SHOULD be placed on the terrorist watch list.
<quoted text>
The US government has already been taken over by you communist sleepers. Americans will get our country back from you.
Trey44

Montclair, NJ

#28703 Nov 17, 2012
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm pretty sure you're the same fool that has made the all the other posts, but just in case you aren't, when a grownass man talks about how he likes to molest children, that bothers me a lot. If you're ok with this type of posting from an adult about children, then I'm not ok with you. If you've ever witnessed children molested and the trauma caused by molestation, you wouldn't be making fun of someone trying to help, you'd be trying to help. So, go on and live in your fool world.
I am NOT the cancerous deranged troll making those malevolent comments and you shouldn't allow this mental delinquent to emotionally get to you.
we turned the table

Summerville, SC

#28704 Nov 17, 2012
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>
you tell um
WACO 1954

League City, TX

#28705 Nov 17, 2012
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
The US government has already been taken over by you communist sleepers. Americans will get our country back from you.
Sorry Charlie tricks are for kids.

Location hidden

#28706 Nov 17, 2012
Trey44 wrote:
<quoted text>I am NOT the cancerous deranged troll making those malevolent comments and you shouldn't allow this mental delinquent to emotionally get to you.
Trey, I worked for many years in DSS. I'm as hard and cold as a person can get when it comes to child abuse. I worked in sex abuse and child fatality. There's something very warped to me when people DON'T get emotional about molestation of children. Children are fractured for the rest of their lives after such an event. Even if he was sick enough to make a joke about molesting children, it makes one wonder what's in his mind to go this far down the path of making jokes about child molestation. It also makes you wonder if he's capable of making a joke, could he not be capable of committing the act. I'm thankful there's a police department in this small town I live in that takes this seriously.
we turned the table

Summerville, SC

#28707 Nov 17, 2012
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>
Ron Paul is our man

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#28708 Nov 17, 2012
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>
TSF, are you serious? "Watch List"? While there is no doubt this country make some changes, look at countries around the world, which one should be our "model".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 11 min Injudgement 289,367
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 13 min WarForMuzzies 83,995
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 38 min The WindBag 112,339
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 2 hr Billy 101,929
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) 8 hr Farts 1,088
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) Sep 22 mEAT me in st louie 110,171
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Kentucky's ... (Dec '14) Sep 21 Katie 10
More from around the web