Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
voodoo man

Charlotte, NC

#28642 Nov 16, 2012
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
What's worse; "working man" bragging about being a child molester and then under another moniker bragging about masturbating at day care centers or an unpatrioitc lunatic? If he's what will make a stronger country if others leave, you can have him. Topix is having to remove his posts left and right. Again, I would urge everyone to report him for inappropriate posting about children. By law, we're all suppose to do this.
you
Sure like talking about having sex with children
Alot maybe your the one that wrote that
Bet it was
voodoo man

Charlotte, NC

#28644 Nov 16, 2012
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
What's worse; "working man" bragging about being a child molester and then under another moniker bragging about masturbating at day care centers or an unpatrioitc lunatic? If he's what will make a stronger country if others leave, you can have him. Topix is having to remove his posts left and right. Again, I would urge everyone to report him for inappropriate posting about children. By law, we're all suppose to do this.
farm
Girl
voodoo man

Charlotte, NC

#28645 Nov 16, 2012
emlu wrote:
<quoted text>My post using "crew" at first had da#n and they wouldn't post it. I guess it's working.
see how
Stupid you are they can see were it came
from God your really stupid but we already
Knew that

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#28646 Nov 16, 2012
voodoo man wrote:
<quoted text> you
Sure like talking about having sex with children
Alot maybe your the one that wrote that
Bet it was
Nice try working man, but your posts are being deleted, not mine. You know there's this little thing called an IP address and they track you by your IP address. You can use all the names you want, and post all the places in the world and they still know who you are. Your perverted stupidity will catch up with you pretty soon. I didn't learn that on the farm, I learned it from tracking down perverts like you for the government. Go ahead, cast a spell on me doodoo, I mean voodoo man.
WACO 1954

League City, TX

#28647 Nov 16, 2012
Bacon the pervert is warped in the head.Topix is not merely a repository for raving maniacs.

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#28648 Nov 16, 2012
voodoo man wrote:
<quoted text> see how
Stupid you are they can see were it came
from God your really stupid but we already
Knew that
I no i stew pid u no.......... I bet you understood every word of that didn't you?

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#28650 Nov 16, 2012
WACO 1954 wrote:
<quoted text> If put to a statewide referendum, do you believe that the Carolinas would be for or against secession?
One could only hope, but doubtful. Mcroy would take Perry's posture probably, empathetic and sympathetic to the frustrations, but would never act on it. Certain political death for anyone in office that would openly support it. But would be interesting to see.
voodoo man

Waxhaw, NC

#28651 Nov 16, 2012
WACO 1954 wrote:
Bacon the pervert is warped in the head.Topix is not merely a repository for raving maniacs.
I know
Your comming here to get my family please
Leave my kids out of this and my wife
They didn't do anything to you I know
How you people are like I will go away
Just don't harm my 3 children or my
Wife they didn't do anything to you
Bring your ass on when it comes
to me but leave my family alone
But the rest of you learn this lesson
Don't mess with Texas they crazy
no freedom

Waxhaw, NC

#28653 Nov 16, 2012
Last thing before I go Mr president don't
Let these crazy have there way there
All ready trying to kill people if they
Don't agree I though I was an America
they are trying to set people up and
Kill there children is next what will
Become of this country

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#28654 Nov 16, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
One could only hope, but doubtful. Mcroy would take Perry's posture probably, empathetic and sympathetic to the frustrations, but would never act on it. Certain political death for anyone in office that would openly support it. But would be interesting to see.
So, where the energy and focus could be spent solving some of the nation's problems, the apparent choice for some is to run, hide and divide with this seccesion nonsense? What really is the point in playing this game? I remember when Fox News and the right called anyone who disagreed with Bush as being "unpatriotic liberals". Could we say that the seccesion movement is "unpatriotic conservatives?" Think about it...leaving the union of America is about the most unpatriotic idea one can think of.
Snook

Charlotte, NC

#28655 Nov 16, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
So, where the energy and focus could be spent solving some of the nation's problems, the apparent choice for some is to run, hide and divide with this seccesion nonsense? What really is the point in playing this game? I remember when Fox News and the right called anyone who disagreed with Bush as being "unpatriotic liberals". Could we say that the seccesion movement is "unpatriotic conservatives?" Think about it...leaving the union of America is about the most unpatriotic idea one can think of.
this is Brothhood I din't run but
I show you what they really are I not afraid
But we are out numbered the Bible does
This to them
Snook

Charlotte, NC

#28656 Nov 16, 2012
Fox news to
Snook

Charlotte, NC

#28657 Nov 16, 2012
Fox also said the black panter and Hoffa
Was scary bullshit no what is scary is
The way they act and there tone
These are socalled Christan I don't
Want any part of it and I'm from
Burnsvile thats why I know what
They are everybody over there
Are not like that its the one from
Up north beleave it or not
Snook

Charlotte, NC

#28659 Nov 16, 2012
But they have inslaved alot of them to

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#28660 Nov 16, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>So, where the energy and focus could be spent solving some of the nation's problems, the apparent choice for some is to run, hide and divide with this seccesion nonsense? What really is the point in playing this game? I remember when Fox News and the right called anyone who disagreed with Bush as being "unpatriotic liberals". Could we say that the seccesion movement is "unpatriotic conservatives?" Think about it...leaving the union of America is about the most unpatriotic idea one can think of.
You know, they said that very thing too when they left England back in the day.
Snook

Charlotte, NC

#28661 Nov 16, 2012
See I've play with them for years
I know what they are by the way
They talk but you do to
Snook

Charlotte, NC

#28662 Nov 16, 2012
Carson wrote:
<quoted text>Precisely, reasoning with this burnout is futile. You're better off communicating with a brain-dead idiot or an outhouse.
see use the word stupid
Or idiot when your right funny thing is
I screw you ever chance I get and that's
alot commie all of you what you having
A clan meeting when you come up
Or planning to run for sheriff
Snook

Charlotte, NC

#28663 Nov 16, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, they said that very thing too when they left England back in the day.
your
Going to blow a gasket
Snook

Charlotte, NC

#28664 Nov 16, 2012
I know this was comming a long
Time ago but I thought it was
Bullshit talk
Dr Kevorkian

Fullerton, CA

#28665 Nov 16, 2012
Snook wrote:
<quoted text> see use the word stupid
Or idiot when your right funny thing is
I screw you ever chance I get and that's
alot commie all of you what you having
A clan meeting when you come up
Or planning to run for sheriff
Chronic retardation. Suicide for you is the answer. Don't be afraid. Killing yourself is OK.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 min Hermee 239,584
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 55 min dixie 84,037
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 58 min TRUMPOCALYPSE 105,872
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 2 hr YIM 91,981
Election Who's got your vote in the Pennsylvania Attorne... (Oct '14) Aug 21 Julia 5
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Tennessee ... (Oct '10) Aug 19 Lol 308
Election AZ Hunting Amendment, Proposition 109 (Oct '10) Aug 19 Morgan 100
More from around the web