Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
working man

Indian Trail, NC

#28618 Nov 16, 2012
Most of your problems are fox news
Anyway
Lazy man

Indian Trail, NC

#28619 Nov 16, 2012
I like tax cuts but not for the middle class
Piss on them make them poor
Lazy man

Concord, NC

#28620 Nov 16, 2012
If all this draw a line shit is about healthcare
Ask to sign something to get out of it
That would be more american
Lazy man

Concord, NC

#28621 Nov 16, 2012
I would sign that

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#28622 Nov 16, 2012
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>It appears that you are reverting to the old tactic of UN truth, that is posting links which supposedly prove your point but which actually almost do the opposite. No where did I find anything showing that Obama had ordered QE. In fact, your links show that Congress has that control, not the president.
Why do you think the president has to go to congress for approval of financial decisions? Why do you think the president would even ask the obstructive republikan congress in the first place if it were not a requirement? Either you are being purposefully deceptive to win an argument or you have deceived yourself about reality.
Kind of like when you claim rich take more entitlements than poor people? Support secession and problem solved.
WACO 1954

League City, TX

#28623 Nov 16, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Kind of like when you claim rich take more entitlements than poor people? Support secession and problem solved.
I MAY BE coming your way in a few weeks there Silvercoast, to see emlu.Would like to see some of you guys like bacon pro and tew as well.Its a thought in any event.
Lazy man

Charlotte, NC

#28625 Nov 16, 2012
WACO 1954 wrote:
<quoted text> I MAY BE coming your way in a few weeks there Silvercoast, to see emlu.Would like to see some of you guys like bacon pro and tew as well.Its a thought in any event.
oh no Homeland
Security help me Waco is comming here to
wack me help Obama usama is comming
To NC from hell to get me

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#28628 Nov 16, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
I am becoming convinced that secession is a good solution. The end result will be a stronger country when many of you malcontents do secceed. What kind of timeline can we expect before you unpatriotic lunatics finally do go?
WACO 1954

League City, TX

#28629 Nov 16, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
I am becoming convinced that secession is a good solution. The end result will be a stronger country when many of you malcontents do secceed. What kind of timeline can we expect before you unpatriotic lunatics finally do go?
Secession.......could have sworn that's been tried before...

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#28630 Nov 16, 2012
Dang I miss the "crew".
Rick Perry

Charlotte, NC

#28631 Nov 16, 2012
I glad to be president of texico
I'm going to snort a line baby
George Bush

Charlotte, NC

#28632 Nov 16, 2012
I told you not to tell anybody
TSF

Fayetteville, NC

#28633 Nov 16, 2012
I do not suppor secession but I do support self deportation of the enemies of democacy. I know the whinny , complaining, pissy, pampered ,POS , little republikan turds will just be soooo happy elsewhere.
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
voodoo man

Charlotte, NC

#28634 Nov 16, 2012
What wrong with my economics

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#28635 Nov 16, 2012
Arnold-Ziffel wrote:
<quoted text>
What's worse; "working man" bragging about being a child molester and then under another moniker bragging about masturbating at day care centers or an unpatrioitc lunatic? If he's what will make a stronger country if others leave, you can have him. Topix is having to remove his posts left and right. Again, I would urge everyone to report him for inappropriate posting about children. By law, we're all suppose to do this.

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#28636 Nov 16, 2012
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>I do not suppor secession but I do support self deportation of the enemies of democacy. I know the whinny , complaining, pissy, pampered ,POS , little republikan turds will just be soooo happy elsewhere.
Have already demonstrated you are not a business owner let alone millionaire. Facts in evidence support and show democrat policy's of spend spend spend and print more money when we run out are failing everyone. Taxing the rich is just not a tax on republicans. Your president failed economic policies are the problem. Bush hadn't been in office since January 20, 2009.8 I am not sorry for standing by my teammates in opposition of your team as your teams ideology destroy what's left of this once great nation. Rather secede, peacefully at first, then move on to more drastic measures to get the job done. My opinion from day 1 on here was to secede and take your country back. The petition was the start.
WACO 1954

League City, TX

#28637 Nov 16, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Have already demonstrated you are not a business owner let alone millionaire. Facts in evidence support and show democrat policy's of spend spend spend and print more money when we run out are failing everyone. Taxing the rich is just not a tax on republicans. Your president failed economic policies are the problem. Bush hadn't been in office since January 20, 2009.8 I am not sorry for standing by my teammates in opposition of your team as your teams ideology destroy what's left of this once great nation. Rather secede, peacefully at first, then move on to more drastic measures to get the job done. My opinion from day 1 on here was to secede and take your country back. The petition was the start.
If put to a statewide referendum, do you believe that the Carolinas would be for or against secession?

Location hidden

#28638 Nov 16, 2012
WACO 1954 wrote:
<quoted text> If put to a statewide referendum, do you believe that the Carolinas would be for or against secession?
That's a good question. I know people that would be for it and some against.

Location hidden

#28639 Nov 16, 2012
Makin bacon wrote:
<quoted text>
What's worse; "working man" bragging about being a child molester and then under another moniker bragging about masturbating at day care centers or an unpatrioitc lunatic? If he's what will make a stronger country if others leave, you can have him. Topix is having to remove his posts left and right. Again, I would urge everyone to report him for inappropriate posting about children. By law, we're all suppose to do this.
My post using "crew" at first had da#n and they wouldn't post it. I guess it's working.
voodoo man

Charlotte, NC

#28640 Nov 16, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
no you will Texas go there and stay

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Jay 253,079
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 3 hr jeb stuart 88,089
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 6 hr YIM 96,727
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 7 hr Norton 107,478
Election Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 9 hr positronium 6,494
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 20 hr WarForOil 83,895
Election Who do you support for State Senator in New Yor... (Oct '10) Sat amwaysux 30
More from around the web