Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#28603 Nov 16, 2012
sevenSecrets wrote:
or the fact that your famed israeli hating president obama is actually backing Israel on their decision.
Here, I thought he was "The" President.
Mitt Romney

Durham, NC

#28604 Nov 16, 2012
Obami...Handing out too many goody bags to the uesless ones. What cost me the election? Was it the goody bags? Or, was it the hurricane? Or, was it the time change? Or, was it the flip flop machine I had installed? I know...."The Liberal Media".....of course!

“Seeking reality & civilization”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#28605 Nov 16, 2012
emlu wrote:
Anyone...with common sense, like to comment on the Israel events.
Sure; HOPEFULLY those neanderthals will finally obliterate each other and be done with it!
WACO 1954

Houston, TX

#28606 Nov 16, 2012
luvnut wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure; HOPEFULLY those neanderthals will finally obliterate each other and be done with it!
An intelligent comment would have been too much to ask for, obviously.....
working man

Wadesboro, NC

#28607 Nov 16, 2012
Mitt Romney wrote:
Obami...Handing out too many goody bags to the uesless ones. What cost me the election? Was it the goody bags? Or, was it the hurricane? Or, was it the time change? Or, was it the flip flop machine I had installed? I know...."The Liberal Media".....of course!
go have sex with your 6 wifes
working man

Wadesboro, NC

#28608 Nov 16, 2012
luvnut wrote:
<quoted text>
amen
working man

Wadesboro, NC

#28609 Nov 16, 2012
luvnut wrote:
<quoted text>
they fight each other all the time
What new
working man

Wadesboro, NC

#28611 Nov 16, 2012
Mitt Romney wrote:
well bush handed out goodys you turned on
Him to who do you like nobody but super rich
working man

Wadesboro, NC

#28612 Nov 16, 2012
Austin must be smart people
working man

Wadesboro, NC

#28613 Nov 16, 2012
WACO 1954 wrote:
<quoted text> All things come to those....who wait...
I'm
waiting anytime now
working man

Thomasville, NC

#28615 Nov 16, 2012
Nutritionist wrote:
<quoted text>Hey 'working man' you sure make a lot of sense. Someone can really learn a lot from highly educated and well-informed people like you. I have a way of making you even smarter. It had outstanding results for me and over a hundred others. Take 50 potassium capsules twice daily for three months and you'll have more knowledge and memories than ever before. Give it a try. I'll guarantee you'll get results. You can purchase the potassium capsules at GNC.
And Hoffa was scary when he
Vote those tea party son of bitches out of
There ok fox news
working man

Thomasville, NC

#28616 Nov 16, 2012
Nutritionist wrote:
<quoted text>Hey 'working man' you sure make a lot of sense. Someone can really learn a lot from highly educated and well-informed people like you. I have a way of making you even smarter. It had outstanding results for me and over a hundred others. Take 50 potassium capgTsules twice daily for three months and you'll have more knowledge and memories than ever before. Give it a try. I'll guarantee you'll get results. You can purchase the potassium capsules at GNC.
you need a good dose of the aids virus
I want you to go slow
working man

Thomasville, NC

#28617 Nov 16, 2012
Nutritionist wrote:
<quoted text>Hey 'working man' you sure make a lot of sense. Someone can really learn a lot from highly educated and well-informed people like you. I have a way of making you even smarter. It had outstanding results for me and over a hundred others. Take 50 potassium capsules twice daily for three months and you'll have more knowledge and memories than ever before. Give it a try. I'll guarantee you'll get results. You can purchase the potassium capsules at GNC.
why don't
You get them from waco
working man

Thomasville, NC

#28618 Nov 16, 2012
Most of your problems are fox news
Anyway
Lazy man

Thomasville, NC

#28619 Nov 16, 2012
I like tax cuts but not for the middle class
Piss on them make them poor
Lazy man

Charlotte, NC

#28620 Nov 16, 2012
If all this draw a line shit is about healthcare
Ask to sign something to get out of it
That would be more american
Lazy man

Charlotte, NC

#28621 Nov 16, 2012
I would sign that

“Arch Nemisis of Democrats”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#28622 Nov 16, 2012
TSF wrote:
<quoted text>It appears that you are reverting to the old tactic of UN truth, that is posting links which supposedly prove your point but which actually almost do the opposite. No where did I find anything showing that Obama had ordered QE. In fact, your links show that Congress has that control, not the president.
Why do you think the president has to go to congress for approval of financial decisions? Why do you think the president would even ask the obstructive republikan congress in the first place if it were not a requirement? Either you are being purposefully deceptive to win an argument or you have deceived yourself about reality.
Kind of like when you claim rich take more entitlements than poor people? Support secession and problem solved.
WACO 1954

Houston, TX

#28623 Nov 16, 2012
Silvercoastcorks wrote:
<quoted text>
Kind of like when you claim rich take more entitlements than poor people? Support secession and problem solved.
I MAY BE coming your way in a few weeks there Silvercoast, to see emlu.Would like to see some of you guys like bacon pro and tew as well.Its a thought in any event.
Lazy man

Fayetteville, NC

#28625 Nov 16, 2012
WACO 1954 wrote:
<quoted text> I MAY BE coming your way in a few weeks there Silvercoast, to see emlu.Would like to see some of you guys like bacon pro and tew as well.Its a thought in any event.
oh no Homeland
Security help me Waco is comming here to
wack me help Obama usama is comming
To NC from hell to get me

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 7 min Yes it is me 65,023
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 43 min Le Jimbo 165,788
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 59 min Pops 34,479
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 3 hr Obama Bitches 99,361
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 9 hr silverfox 58,678
Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... 11 hr Mechanic_45 1,449
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 12 hr miss tuffet 164,752
More from around the web