Who do you support for Sheriff in Ken...

Who do you support for Sheriff in Kentucky (McLean County) in 2010?

Posted in the Citizen Sound-Off Forum

Darlene Bailey

White Plains, KY

#1 Oct 12, 2010
He has done a great job, and I like to have experience in such an important position.
Time For Change

Owensboro, KY

#3 Aug 22, 2014
Frank Cox only does a good job during election time. You don't hear about any arrests unless it's time to vote him back in. Change is not bad, if only people weren't scared of it.

Evansville, IN

#4 Sep 26, 2014
Well the good ole boy system hasn't been working he needs to be replaced with someone new that will keep looking for the drug dealers how can kids make the right chooses if we don't get our streets cleaned up . Frizzell has my vote all the way
Sears family

United States

#5 Friday Feb 23
Carl friths for sheriff all the way if you want someone honest and who bwlive in second. Chance. Then Carl. Is your man foe sheriff. We would be crazy. Not to let Carl. Get sheriff he has worked hard all his life and he will work hard for us as sheriff

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) 3 min Just saying 486
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr what did you expect 124,619
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr Trump loves freedom 104,511
Election California Proposition 19: the Marijuana Legali... (Oct '10) 9 hr Duh 16,078
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Kentucky's ... (Oct '14) Mon Groot 25
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) Mon Family Issues 84,556
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) Mon Christian Patriot 110,383