Who do you support for County Judge /...
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Berry Subpoenaed

Lexington, KY

#177 May 8, 2014
Republic Bank wrote:
When the CEO's of Republic Bank get their education of a BRAC SCANDAL will it be Tim H or will it be Harry B who will come out looking like the bad guy in this corruption scandal?
Hardin County voters you make the call.
I subpoenaed Harry Berry to have him testify during an appeals hearing and my termination to help expose the Hardin County Health Dept. corruption that he and I spoke of both in person and on the telephone that could have helped exonerate me and my termination proceedings and begin to uncover the septic system issues in LaVista Estates and elsewhere, where now sewer into Rineyville is pending.

Hardin County handled the subpoena by having then, Hardin County Attorney Steve Bland to come down to the hearing that was held in the fiscal court building to announce that Harry Berry could not attend to testify "Because he was such a busy man," and my subpoena was just dismissed with no concern that a high ranking County Government CEO may or may not have had information vital to county government corruption and exposure.

BRAC SCANDAL will get further exposure this election year, and homeowner victims of home construction corruption will stand and be heard!

Your resignation, if you happen to squeak by winning this election will be forthcoming!

My name is Tim H and I approve this message!

We going to Republic Bank to talk to your CEO's about a BRAC SCANDAL?

I will contact them to get 3 dates where you and I and the Republic Bank CEO's can clear our "BUSY" schedules to go on the record about a scandal or two, You in or you gonna be to "BUSY" this time around?
TimHHasHarryBByT heBalls

Lexington, KY

#178 May 15, 2014
What do we KNOW About wrote:
The Rineyville Sewer Project and substandard septic systems in LaVista Estates?
All you have to do is ask:
1.Jimmie Lee
2.Tim Moore
3.Dennis Parret
4.Elizabeth Tori
5.Harry Berry
6.Dwight Morgan
7.Gary King
8.Lisa Williams
9.Linda Simms
10.Tim Hinson
11.James Jefferies
12.Scottye Wheeling
He has them along with their bank CEO's by the balls with this BRAC SCANDAL but especially Hardin County Judge Executive HARRY BERRY!

Let the SCHITT pipes flow into rineyville !
PnZCommissionerS teveBland

Lexington, KY

#179 May 16, 2014
Berry Subpoenaed wrote:
<quoted text>I subpoenaed Harry Berry to have him testify during an appeals hearing and my termination to help expose the Hardin County Health Dept. corruption that he and I spoke of both in person and on the telephone that could have helped exonerate me and my termination proceedings and begin to uncover the septic system issues in LaVista Estates and elsewhere, where now sewer into Rineyville is pending.
Hardin County handled the subpoena by having then, Hardin County Attorney Steve Bland to come down to the hearing that was held in the fiscal court building to announce that Harry Berry could not attend to testify "Because he was such a busy man," and my subpoena was just dismissed with no concern that a high ranking County Government CEO may or may not have had information vital to county government corruption and exposure.
BRAC SCANDAL will get further exposure this election year, and homeowner victims of home construction corruption will stand and be heard!
Your resignation, if you happen to squeak by winning this election will be forthcoming!
I will contact them to get 3 dates where you and I and the Republic Bank CEO's can clear our "BUSY" schedules to go on the record about a scandal or two, You in or you gonna be to "BUSY" this time around?
Now that the former Hardin County Attorney and newly resigned Planning and Zoning Commissioner Steve Bland wants to be a private citizen again, why don't you (Harry Berry) and I (Tim Hinson) invite the newest Hardin County Private Citizen (Steve Bland) to attend the same meeting that I will set up with the REPUBLIC BANK CEO's to discuss BRAC SCANDAL, when we can all 3 clear our "BUSY" schedules?

My name is Tim Hinson and I Bank with FT. Knox Federal Credit Union.

My name is Tim Hinson and I do APROVE this message!
Car man

United States

#180 May 16, 2014
PnZCommissionerSteveBland wrote:
<quoted text>Now that the former Hardin County Attorney and newly resigned Planning and Zoning Commissioner Steve Bland wants to be a private citizen again, why don't you (Harry Berry) and I (Tim Hinson) invite the newest Hardin County Private Citizen (Steve Bland) to attend the same meeting that I will set up with the REPUBLIC BANK CEO's to discuss BRAC SCANDAL, when we can all 3 clear our "BUSY" schedules?
Haha. Idiot you start to sound like Budget Cars Tony "crook" Malito. Hahaha
Radcliff City Worker

Brownsville, KY

#181 May 16, 2014
Does JJ look like the penguin on batman.... to include suits that don' t fit him.
Berry Bland n BRACScandal

Lexington, KY

#182 May 16, 2014
PnZCommissionerSteveBland wrote:
<quoted text>Now that the former Hardin County Attorney and newly resigned Planning and Zoning Commissioner Steve Bland wants to be a private citizen again, why don't you (Harry Berry) and I (Tim Hinson) invite the newest Hardin County Private Citizen (Steve Bland) to attend the same meeting that I will set up with the REPUBLIC BANK CEO's to discuss BRAC SCANDAL, when we can all 3 clear our "BUSY" schedules?
Wonder where it is that Steve Bland does his banking with?

Berry-Bland-and-BRAC SCANDAL what a combination!
FiscalCtBankCEOs

Campbellsville, KY

#183 May 18, 2014
Berry Subpoenaed wrote:
<quoted text>I subpoenaed Harry Berry to have him testify during an appeals hearing and my termination to help expose the Hardin County Health Dept. corruption that he and I spoke of both in person and on the telephone that could have helped exonerate me and my termination proceedings and begin to uncover the septic system issues in LaVista Estates and elsewhere, where now sewer into Rineyville is pending.
When the fiscal court members own banking CEO's get the BRAC SCANDAL educational speech, we all then just sit back and watch what Hardin County Water District #2 does with tap fees and installation costs to Rineyville residents and LaVista Estates residents, see if the natives don't get restless.

Or HCWD#2 could give the state back its near 10 Million $$$ and schitt can the entire project.

If the project procedes further with out of pocket costs to those residents, watch for home builders tied to corrupt inspectors to line up at their prospective banks for bankruptcy to dodge all the home owner class action lawsuits to come out of home owner victimization resulting from this home construction corruption called the BRAC SCANDAL!!!

We shall see how this plays out!

If you are a bank stock holder pay even closer attention to the proceedings surrounding this project!!
Tim H for HC JE

Campbellsville, KY

#184 May 19, 2014
My name is Tim Hinson, I do not care to be Hardin County Judge Executive in 2014. I am into politics to lock horns with all Politicians who have been told of BRAC SCANDAL and are covering up for the people who victimized homeowners in my county.

I do not want your vote---just do your homework before tomorrow and don't elect the ones who you "know" have to have info on home construction corruption and are not willing to help stand up for you as a home owner victim.

We who in politics know that home owners and their friends come out to vote.

When this BRAC SCANDAL reached major media, if you have had a terrible home building-home buying experience, come grab the nearest microphone or telephone or computer and sound off loudly to your political personalities that won your vote this 2014--and let us all have a NEW STATE LAW--

All KY HOMEBUILDERS AND ALL KY HOME REMODELERS must be state certified and state licensed on the heels of the BRAC SCANDAL!!
Harry

United States

#185 May 19, 2014
Radcliff City Worker wrote:
Does JJ look like the penguin on batman.... to include suits that don' t fit him.
Wrong!! Look at his signs, big ears and stupid fake smile...,,looks like the Mad Magazine guy. Hahaha
Bob

Cape Coral, FL

#186 May 21, 2014
Now that he's won the primary, maybe JJ can work on his college degree, and get to the bottom of the BRAC scandal. The one he's been telling everyone about for the past five years. And now, maybe Tim H will listen!
BRAC SCANDAL

Campbellsville, KY

#187 May 21, 2014
Bob wrote:
Now that he's won the primary, maybe JJ can work on his college degree, and get to the bottom of the BRAC scandal. The one he's been telling everyone about for the past five years. And now, maybe Tim H will listen!
There will be more to come, when Harry B has to telephone the Attorney General Himself over BRAC SCANDAL concerns. HARRY B is in some trouble himself on this one. What is Tom H supposed to listening for?

Tim H will be back at fiscal court beating the magistrates and ole HB over the head with this BRAC SCANDAL!

Banks be on the look-out for fallout over this scandal!
BRAC SCANDAL

Campbellsville, KY

#188 May 21, 2014
Bob wrote:
JJ Duvall won't look into the BRAC SCANDAL because it involves the Hardin County Health Department who also does his family owned mobile home parks yearly health inspection. He is afraid that looking into this could affect the way his family's mobile home park would get tougher health dept. inspection. JJ Duvall investigating the BRAC SCANDAL is worthless.

Tim Hinson "WILL" have this investigated before long--when the pipe laying into Rineyville for sewers is when the real "SCHITT STORM" starts.

Banks be on the alert!
WhatsUpWithTheBR AC Money

Greensburg, KY

#189 Jun 14, 2014
What do we KNOW About wrote:
The Rineyville Sewer Project and substandard septic systems in LaVista Estates?
All you have to do is ask:
1.Jimmie Lee
2.Tim Moore
3.Dennis Parret
4.Elizabeth Tori
5.Harry Berry
6.Dwight Morgan
7.Gary King
8.Lisa Williams
9.Linda Simms
10.Tim Hinson
11.James Jefferies
12.Scottye Wheeling
How much time is left before HCWD#2 has to give back $9.2 million $$ of a grant originally worth $9.6 million $$?

Is time running out? Yup I think so!
Sewer smells

Elizabethtown, KY

#190 Jun 15, 2014
Berry has other issues as well.

Look at the threads on Dyer and Miller and the talk about fraud within the HC EMS.

But the big finger pointer is that Berry will not release the results of the investigation, hiding behind the county attorney's office.
CountyHealthDept Crruption

Raywick, KY

#191 Jun 17, 2014
Message 4 "sewer smells" yep Berry in some smelly water over this BRAC scandal out of Rineyville--LaVista Estates,

1600 home owner victims of Hardin County Health Dept. corruption,

The 1600 will be only the beginning, watch for this scandal to unfold as sewers make their way into Rineville.

Tic-Toc time draws near for you (HCWD2) to have to begin laying sewer pipe.

Watch for numerous home builder bankruptcy filings to begin as the pipe gets closer to construction.

Banks be ready when this schitt storm blows.
CountyHealthDept Crruption

Raywick, KY

#192 Jun 17, 2014
Message 2 "sewer smells"

I have been reading the Dyer and Miller threads surrounding HC EMS.
No Berry

Lexington, KY

#193 Sep 14, 2014
Berry must go. Overstayed his welcome
Headsup

Vine Grove, KY

#194 Feb 19, 2017
Tim hinson anyone know where he works ? Got some info that might change his life. Lol
Headsup

Vine Grove, KY

#195 Feb 19, 2017
Tim Hinson wrote:
Amen, you said it Alison
TI'm hinson of Sonora anyone knows where he works. I got a few things to say to him, you need to know
True

United States

#196 Tuesday Apr 11
What about destinie jupin cooking meth and having the hiv. Sounds n@$+y

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 3 min ChicknButt 101,733
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 265,328
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 23 min grave digger 109,662
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 2 hr bacon hater 101,188
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 3 hr Master of PuPPetz 764
Election Who do you support for Governor in Minnesota in... (Oct '10) Tue Frank 860
Election VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) Tue tell no lies 1,380
More from around the web