Who do you support for County Judge /...
Gotta concern

Elizabethtown, KY

#156 Jan 24, 2014
Peekaboo wrote:
<quoted text>
Tim Hinson just tell him you responded on this post. Freaking idiot Tim
Do you think you might have a BRAC SCANDAL problem with Tim Hinson?
Bob

Cape Coral, FL

#157 Jan 25, 2014
Tim will be exposed, and brought to justice, for his huge part in the BRAC Scandal. ALL will be brought to light...and SOON. Turns out is was all his fault. JJ Duvall told me that.
Midge

Vine Grove, KY

#158 Jan 25, 2014
Bob wrote:
Tim will be exposed, and brought to justice, for his huge part in the BRAC Scandal. ALL will be brought to light...and SOON. Turns out is was all his fault. JJ Duvall told me that.
I am sure JJ knows it all with his education ,we need him in county government like we need Obama for another eight years.
Sonora Concerned Also

Elizabethtown, KY

#159 Jan 27, 2014
Why is it that when ever I speak he truth about Hinson, and his wild and weird behavior, the tread always seems to be taken off?
Tim

United States

#160 Jan 27, 2014
Sonora Concerned Also wrote:
Why is it that when ever I speak he truth about Hinson, and his wild and weird behavior, the tread always seems to be taken off?
Because you can't spell beings I bred turd!
No Sir Re Bob

Lexington, KY

#161 Jan 27, 2014
Bob wrote:
Bob tell JJ that when asked publically and videoed about his knowledge of a BRAC SCANDAL be ready to state where he does "His" personal banking at. Tim will tell all where he banks.

If there is no scandal then Tim will still go in and talk to JJ's CEO's of his bank and explain the BRAC SCANDAL and see if the "Stockholders" of JJ Duvalls bank might feel different when this bubble bursts.

As Mayor of Radcliff for 4 years, he has had more than enough time to come clean.

Can't wait for the first debates Bob.
SoBobWhersJJBank At

Leitchfield, KY

#162 Feb 1, 2014
Bob wrote:
Since you know all bout JJ where does he cash his checks or does he deal in cash only?

How about Harry B.? Where does he cash his checks? Or, does he also deal in cash only?

BRAC SCANDAL exposures would probably excite those two politicians bank stock holders in (their) own personal banks? Recon?
Bob

Cape Coral, FL

#163 Feb 4, 2014
WTF difference does it make where JJ does his banking? There IS NO BRAC scandal. People in La Vista aren't rioting about the sewage problems and other than one moron who keeps trumpeting (under several names) a load of BS, nobody gives a crap about, the alleged "corruption" has been pretty much contained. This post is supposed to be about the JE race, yet like practically every other thread on TOPIX, it has become a forum for the BRAC Scandal -- which we've been hearing about (only on TOPIX) for the last three years...or more. Enough already. Learn a new song.

Anybody else agree?
JE Tim Henson

United States

#164 Feb 4, 2014
Bob wrote:
WTF difference does it make where JJ does his banking? There IS NO BRAC scandal. People in La Vista aren't rioting about the sewage problems and other than one moron who keeps trumpeting (under several names) a load of BS, nobody gives a crap about, the alleged "corruption" has been pretty much contained. This post is supposed to be about the JE race, yet like practically every other thread on TOPIX, it has become a forum for the BRAC Scandal -- which we've been hearing about (only on TOPIX) for the last three years...or more. Enough already. Learn a new song.
Anybody else agree?
Bob. Put another quarter for another BRAC Scandal song and you may learn something. Get ready for the debate between JJ and me. After I knock off JJ, Berry and his Very Berry County Complex is next! Do you agree!
Scandal

Campbellsville, KY

#165 Feb 4, 2014
Bob wrote:
Anybody else agree?
Duvall and Berry (both) will be answering for a BRAC SCANDAL. For the ones who bank with either Berry or Duvall and (the two) are reluctant to publically state who they bank with ought to be put on notice.

So here you are on notice. When they do not publically state where (the two) do their personal banking with, you should be paying closer attention to BRAC SCANDAL exposures --certainly if you are a BANK STOCK INVESTOR at (their) personal banks.
Its Broke Sissy

Mammoth Cave, KY

#166 Feb 9, 2014
Sissy wrote:
<quoted text>
AMEN
Judge Berry, has been the best judge we have had in years. If it is not broke,don't fix it.
He deserves to stay Judge. He has done more for Hardin county, even with the people he has had to deal with. Mr Brandenburg, has tried to disagree with him on everything.Everyone needs to watch them on television. It is a real eye opener.
Get him to admit publically where Harry banks at so this BRAC SCANDAL exposure can be explained to HB's Banking CEO's and their stockholders can deal with Harry Berry in (their) own way.
SeeDetailsPosted ThisMorn

Lexington, KY

#167 Feb 23, 2014
LTRfrom Senator LIZ TORI wrote:
<quoted text>This was a letter from former State Senator Elizabeth Tori to Tim Hinson While she was still in office.
Dear Mr. Henson(misspelled) Dated January 19, 2010.
I am very aware of the severe septic system problems you have in Rineyville. As you are aware, Rineyville does not have a local government. Your source of help will have to be at the county level.
I wish there was something I could do to help; however my hands are tied. Good luck in your bid for public office. Keep me posted if you have the time.
Sincerely,
Elizabeth Tori
State Senator
Doubters of a BRAC SCANDAL read for yourselves someone's attempt at explaining this scandal outlined some 14 hours ago under the topix forum Elizabethtown "Do you approve of Harry L. Berry as Hardin County Judge Executive"

The last 6-7 replies to previously posted comments "SHOULD" better explain the BRAC SCANDAL for you doubters.

Pay attention to the highlighted previous posts those 6-7 replies are highlighting.

Remember the exposures out of Hardin County will spread to other counties and WILL lead to a state law requiring ALL Home builders to be state certified and state licensed soon after the exposures during the 2014 elections in Hardin County.

The BRAC SCANDAL explainations do not get any clearer than this.
Bob

Cape Coral, FL

#168 Feb 24, 2014
Elizabeth Tori has been gone for several years. Nice timely post.
Tim H

Campbellsville, KY

#169 Feb 24, 2014
Bob wrote:
Elizabeth Tori has been gone for several years. Nice timely post.
Hey Bob did you even read the posts from yesterday?

The 6-7 comments?

This outlines BRAC SCANDAL 4 U.

Do I need to explain it to U even more?

Tori was brought up to show how long ago she had been in the know from 2010.
I Hear Tim H

Rineyville, KY

#170 Apr 15, 2014
HandymanIII wrote:
I have dealt with the great EPA of Hardin County and to me Tim Hinson was too proud and uncorruptable in his job. When he denied a passing inspection the contractor would often call his boss so they could get a different inspector so they could pass. This was often standard proceedure. I know a few contractors that would request certain inspectors on all their jobs and guess what? They got them! They did black ball Tim, and they have washed this problem under the rug. What get's me is that our elected leaders did nothing! These inspectors are on government payroll and every one of them should have lost their jobs in this state. Now it's the taxpayers and homeowner's that have to pay for their corruption while they continue to do business.
I am hearing that Tim H candidate for HCJE will be calling publically for Hardin County Judge Executive Harry Berry's resignation during upcoming fiscal court meetings and or political debates challenging his involvement in corruption cover-ups surrounding a Hardin County BRAC Scandal.

Just wait that is not all, according to Tim H. all current members of HC Fiscal court (Except) for Roy Easter who has not been schooled on this scandal by TH will be challenged for their involvement and or participation in attempted cover-up of the HC BRAC Scandal.
Bob

Cape Coral, FL

#171 Apr 16, 2014
I Hear Tim H wrote:
<quoted text>I am hearing that Tim H candidate for HCJE will be calling publically for Hardin County Judge Executive Harry Berry's resignation during upcoming fiscal court meetings and or political debates challenging his involvement in corruption cover-ups surrounding a Hardin County BRAC Scandal.
Just wait that is not all, according to Tim H. all current members of HC Fiscal court (Except) for Roy Easter who has not been schooled on this scandal by TH will be challenged for their involvement and or participation in attempted cover-up of the HC BRAC Scandal.
Tim H writes posts and then answers them himself. Good work. You will make a great JE!
Tim H

Lexington, KY

#172 Apr 16, 2014
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Tim H writes posts and then answers them himself. Good work. You will make a great JE!
Tim H does not care about winning A-N-Y election in 2014.

He cares about exposing crooked corrupt Hardin County Politicians.

He cares about exposing corruption in the home construction business.

He cares about applying political pressure to end the Elizabethtown 2% restaurant tax.

He cares about supporting home owner victims of home construction corruption.

He cares about exposing corrupt government inspectors tied to home construction corruption

He does not care if it cracks the crooked foundation of a corrupt Hardin County Government .

HE does NOT have to win an election to do any one thing or many things on this agenda..
RvilleHomeConstV ictims

Lexington, KY

#173 Apr 21, 2014
Come out tomorrow afternoon and watch Tim Hinson begin to layout BRAC SCANDAL and ask for HC J-E Harry Berry's resignation, as well as calling into question most all other fiscal court members of their knowledge of BRAC SCANDAL and their investigations or lack there of.

Also State Certification and State Licensing of KY home builders gets polling questions.

Tuesday 3:30 pm HB Fife Building 3rd floor Elizabethtown.

If you can not make it, it should air on Hardin County Television next week, or you can buy a copy for your DVD collection from the clerks office.
HarryBBanksRepub licBank

Lexington, KY

#175 Apr 26, 2014
RvilleHomeConstVictims wrote:
Come out tomorrow afternoon and watch Tim Hinson begin to layout BRAC SCANDAL and ask for HC J-E Harry Berry's resignation, as well as calling into question most all other fiscal court members of their knowledge of BRAC SCANDAL and their investigations or lack there of.
Also State Certification and State Licensing of KY home builders gets polling questions.
Tuesday 3:30 pm HB Fife Building 3rd floor Elizabethtown.
If you can not make it, it should air on Hardin County Television next week, or you can buy a copy for your DVD collection from the clerks office.
I see from the papers that Harry Berry filed stated he has an account with Republic Bank.

Harry lets you and me and your bank CEO's sit down and talk BRAC SCANDAL for the record. You ready?
Republic Bank

Scottsville, KY

#176 May 6, 2014
When the CEO's of Republic Bank get their education of a BRAC SCANDAL will it be Tim H or will it be Harry B who will come out looking like the bad guy in this corruption scandal?

Hardin County voters you make the call.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 min General Robert E Lee 118,693
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 3 hr For sure 103,529
Election Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 7 hr Tom Collins 20,075
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Missouri's ... (Oct '14) 15 hr Trump Fan 33
Election Who are you voting for in the Illinois Governor... (Oct '14) Jan 21 Voting again 25
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) Jan 21 Dick Gozinya 110,437
Election Who's got your vote in the Illinois State Compt... (Oct '14) Jan 20 Kiddo 7
More from around the web