Rineyville Petition

Vine Grove, KY

#27 Aug 19, 2011
HardinCountyWaterTwo wrote:
Why do you think district number 2 evades questions about their sewer into Rineyville? Could it be that this Hinson is on to something? Why does Lincoln Trail District Health Department seem evasive? Ask County Judge Executive Harry Berry about a petition that had been going around the Rineyville Area asking that Hinson be allowed to speak on both the Fiscal Court and Lincoln Trail District Board of Health Agendas involving the septic systems installed and inspected in LaVista Estates Subdivision in Rineyville, KY.
I have heard about it.
Russ

Benton, KY

#29 Oct 2, 2011
Todd Hollenbach
CtyJdgExHarryBer ry

Vine Grove, KY

#30 Nov 2, 2011
Did you get your call from our Hardin County Judge-Exec. Harry Berry endorsing Todd P. Poole for Attorney General for KY?

I did myself, saved it on my answering machine.

I may have to give Conway's office a call tomorrow and let him know that our Hardin County Judge Exec. Harry Berry endorses his opponent T.P.

Maybe the Rineyville and LaVista Estates residents should know this and see how HARD Judge Berry is fighting for them. Rumor is that Conway's office is aware of some strange things going on in our "Wanna B like Louisville Ky" community of Elizabethtown and Hardin County. This "MOST CERTAINLY" includes Rineyville Ky. I assure you that.
Megan

Chicago, IL

#31 Nov 2, 2011
???
Why does it seem

Vine Grove, KY

#32 Nov 4, 2011
CtyJdgExHarryBerry wrote:
Did you get your call from our Hardin County Judge-Exec. Harry Berry endorsing Todd P. Poole for Attorney General for KY?
I may have to give Conway's office a call tomorrow and let him know that our Hardin County Judge Exec. Harry Berry endorses his opponent T.P.
Maybe the Rineyville and LaVista Estates residents should know this and see how HARD Judge Berry is fighting for them. Rumor is that Conway's office is aware of some strange things going on in our "Wanna B like Louisville Ky" community of Elizabethtown and Hardin County. This "MOST CERTAINLY" includes Rineyville Ky. I assure you that.
...that Judge Berry, the entire Hardin County Fiscal Court members, Water District #2 and so many others are so tight lipped concerning Rineyville and BRAC funded infrastructure? Why isn't Water District #2 bragging in the local newspaper about their "Wastewater" project in Rineyville, but brag to you over and over about how great tasteing their drinking water is? Judge Berry and Fiscal Court when you gonna start talking about this "Embarrassing" project. Are you afraid of numerous agencies getting their "black eyes" once you begin celebrating the Rineyville BRAC funded infrastructure project? Think your supporters are "ALL" going to be in favor of it?

Let me speculate, they are all playing the childhood game of "Qiuet as a Mouse." We are all grown ups and need to start acting like it. So let's all put on our Big Boy and Big Girl Pants and jump right into the meat of this Glorious Endeavor; no matter how embarrassing it is going to be for some person or persons, what do you say?
HinsonForJdgExec utive

Vine Grove, KY

#33 Nov 4, 2011
Why does it seem wrote:
<quoted text>...that Judge Berry, the entire Hardin County Fiscal Court members, Water District #2 and so many others are so tight lipped concerning Rineyville and BRAC funded infrastructure? Why isn't Water District #2 bragging in the local newspaper about their "Wastewater" project in Rineyville, but brag to you over and over about how great tasteing their drinking water is? Judge Berry and Fiscal Court when you gonna start talking about this "Embarrassing" project. Are you afraid of numerous agencies getting their "black eyes" once you begin celebrating the Rineyville BRAC funded infrastructure project? Think your supporters are "ALL" going to be in favor of it?
Let me speculate, they are all playing the childhood game of "Qiuet as a Mouse." We are all grown ups and need to start acting like it. So let's all put on our Big Boy and Big Girl Pants and jump right into the meat of this Glorious Endeavor; no matter how embarrassing it is going to be for some person or persons, what do you say?
I agree, why no response publically from our leaders on this project? I am just one of many that may be affected by this.

I wish Hinson were running for Governor, Senator, or State Representative. Well maybe he will decide by the next election. he has my support as well as many others who support his "Cause."

He could sweep alot of this "Dirt" out from under the rug going on in this county. I know hinson is no B.S.
CtyJdgExHarryBer ry

Vine Grove, KY

#34 Nov 9, 2011
CtyJdgExHarryBerry wrote:
I did give Jack Conway's office a call just the other day prior to the election on behalf of the current serving military residents in LaVista Estates Rineyville, and those retired military resving on Fort Knox Post who live in LaVista Estates Rineyville, and those citizens living in the Rineyville area in close proximity of LaViast Estates Rineyville and this pending Sewer Project. BUT I am not your Hardin County Judge Executive Harry Berry. From what I am finding out he has yet to make HIS call to the Attorney General.
TIMHINSONandHARR YBERRY

Vine Grove, KY

#35 Dec 4, 2011
I hear they do not see eye to eye on the rineyville sewer scandle. Wonder where our Hardin County Judge Executive Harry Berry stands on sewers, septic systems, tap fees, mandatory hook-ups, LEINS placed on the home owners homes if they do not hook to the sewer, land owner forfiture, penalty fees, etc.
I Heard It Bore

Elizabethtown, KY

#36 Jan 27, 2012
...and i will say it again "Meltdown".
Ronald

Benton, KY

#37 Feb 29, 2012
This guy's doing a good job. It's never easy.
Rineyville Residents

Elizabethtown, KY

#38 Mar 16, 2012
...should know the truth about the political policy of "Public Postureing." This is in regards to the Wed. March 14, 2012 edition of "THE NEWS-ENTERPRISE," you should be familiar that it is one of Hardin County's local news papers. Read all of page A2 for your self. Something smells fishy, and lint is over, or isn't it?
Is There Something Goin

Elizabethtown, KY

#39 Mar 18, 2012
...on with the county judge executive AND the deputy judge executive?

I quote from the News-enterprise:
The court also approved a succession plan that gives Magistrate Gary King the authority to temporarily serve in the capacity of judge-executive if Judge-Executive Harry Berry or Deputy Judge-Executive Jim Roberts are absent or incapacitated and unable to serve.

Is there something looming on the horizon for either, or both Harry Berry or Jim Roberts??

Are they both sick with a chronic illness or ailment?
It Could Have Sumthin

Elizabethtown, KY

#40 Mar 24, 2012
Is There Something Goin wrote:
...on with the county judge executive AND the deputy judge executive?
I quote from the News-enterprise:
The court also approved a succession plan that gives Magistrate Gary King the authority to temporarily serve in the capacity of judge-executive if Judge-Executive Harry Berry or Deputy Judge-Executive Jim Roberts are absent or incapacitated and unable to serve.
Is there something looming on the horizon for either, or both Harry Berry or Jim Roberts??
Are they both sick with a chronic illness or ailment?
To do with a supposed health department, Rineyville subdivision, septic sewer BRAC infrastructure project, State and or Federal grant money tied to this BRAC project, building contractors, etc.
yep they will talk

Elizabethtown, KY

#41 Mar 31, 2012
What do we KNOW About wrote:
The Rineyville Sewer Project and substandard septic systems in LaVista Estates?
All you have to do is ask:
1.Jimmie Lee
2.Tim Moore
3.Dennis Parret
4.Elizabeth Tori
5.Harry Berry
6.Dwight Morgan
7.Gary King
8.Lisa Williams
9.Linda Simms
10.Tim Hinson
11.James Jefferies
12.Scottye Wheeling
One day soon they will all be talking, but "No Comment" for most of them presently.
Yikes

Elizabethtown, KY

#42 Apr 7, 2012
Tim Hinson wrote:
I have issues with Judge Berry for sure. I've been to him directly for several years now trying to get support for the military and private citizens of Rineyville as well as support for myself. I am labeled a WHISTLE BLOWER for allerting people in high ranking political positions about misconduct in an agency I worked for at that time. I recieved no support in my opinion due to the message I was bringing forward. The people of Hardin County sit back and watch the FIREWORKS that is about to happen when HC Water Dist.#2 begins running it county sewer to Rineyville. I have been Back Balled or Black Listed resulting from my speaking out about subpar installations and inspections of septic systems in the Rineyville Area. When the citizens of Rineyville are faced with Leans against their homes and forced onto this county sewer line there is going to be a reconing, especially if your system is working fine, and hearing about possible mistakes made accidentally or out right intentionally. I faced several Lincoln Trail District Board of Health Members while working for this particular agency emphasizing the wish to transfer for fear of retalliation and termination resulting from what I was trying to tell those Board members. County Judge Exec. Harry Berry sits on that board and was in the room that 2007 evening. They did not like the message so the head of the messenger was cut off, which was me. Judge Exec. Harry Berry and many others will have some explaining to do very soon after the election win or loose. This was one reason I chose to run for County Judge Exec. to face off with Harry Berry but I did not prevail in the Primary Election. We shall see what support he has for his military residents and private citizens of the Rineyville Area when construction begins on this BRAC infrastructure project. I will be speculating many will be saying similar things I was trying to say years ago. Remember you heard it here first.
You don't say?
ThreeDollaFiftyN ineCent

Elizabethtown, KY

#43 Apr 22, 2012
FFKY stock holders worth Three(3) dollars and Fifty-nine(59) cents a share today in the Sunday April 22, 2012 edition of the News Enterprise News Paper.

Have you got your "County Sewer Ordinance" Adopted and Past yet by Your Fiscal Court Judge Berry?

Has Fiscal Court and Hardin County Water District # 2 got what they wanted in the county sewer ordinance adoption?

Is it gonna be FAIR to ALL in the opinion of fiscal Court and HCWD#2?
ThreeDollaSevent yCents

Elizabethtown, KY

#44 Apr 30, 2012
First Federal Savings and Loan Bank Stock @ $3.70 per share as of Sunday April 29, 2012. You can get your gas in Hardin County for about the same, that is if you buy regular unleaded gasoline. The cost in Hardin County is Approximately $3.699 per gallon of regular unleaded gasoline currently.
FFKYThreeDollaFi ftyCent

Elizabethtown, KY

#45 May 3, 2012
Stocks today @($3.50) per share. Today is Thursday May 3 2012. What is a gallon of gas worth? I will have to go to the nearest store to check it out and get back with you.

Most people are aware that some of the most influential persons in Hardin County Bank @ that particular franchise. The important ones so to speak. Wonder what their stocks are going to when this ""Thing"" our Judge Executive finds himself into comes trickeling out in front of "All the Public"?

I will get back with you on the gas prices as of today.
Good Fella Right

Elizabethtown, KY

#46 May 8, 2012
Why does it seem wrote:
<quoted text>...that Judge Berry, the entire Hardin County Fiscal Court members, Water District #2 and so many others are so tight lipped concerning Rineyville and BRAC funded infrastructure? Why isn't Water District #2 bragging in the local newspaper about their "Wastewater" project in Rineyville, but brag to you over and over about how great tasteing their drinking water is? Judge Berry and Fiscal Court when you gonna start talking about this "Embarrassing" project. Are you afraid of numerous agencies getting their "black eyes" once you begin celebrating the Rineyville BRAC funded infrastructure project? Think your supporters are "ALL" going to be in favor of it?
Why oh Why can't you talk about this?
Do All these KNOW

Elizabethtown, KY

#47 May 9, 2012
What do we KNOW About wrote:
The Rineyville Sewer Project and substandard septic systems in LaVista Estates?
All you have to do is ask:
1.Jimmie Lee
2.Tim Moore
3.Dennis Parret
4.Elizabeth Tori
5.Harry Berry
6.Dwight Morgan
7.Gary King
8.Lisa Williams
9.Linda Simms
10.Tim Hinson
11.James Jefferies
12.Scottye Wheeling
Do all these people know about this project? Most of them are our elected officials. Ole Jimmie Lee was again in the paper but no mention of "This" BRAC Project. It is like this is some sort of Ghost Protocall or something else maybe?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 1 min miss tuffet 148,944
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min Cornelius Scudmister 152,960
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 8 min bacon hater 57,994
Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 22 min NevadaBob 1,918
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 28 min No more 55,207
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 33 min LIBERALS ARE NUTS 96,871
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 35 min Jerry K 30,939
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••