Who do you support for County Judge / Executive in Kentucky (Hardin County) in 2010?

Posted in the Citizen Sound-Off Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of159
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Alison

Burlington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2010

Voted For Harry Berry

I believe that we should support the people of this county by voting for the ones who has called this county home for more then 8 months.
Tim Hinson

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 22, 2010

Judged:

Amen, you said it Alison
Concerned Also

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2010

Judged:

Al Rider, he has been a member of this community for over 40 years! He has supported this community in more ways than one.
Sissy

Guston, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2010

Judged:

Alison wrote:
I believe that we should support the people of this county by voting for the ones who has called this county home for more then 8 months.
AMEN

Judge Berry, has been the best judge we have had in years. If it is not broke,don't fix it.
He deserves to stay Judge. He has done more for Hardin county, even with the people he has had to deal with. Mr Brandenburg, has tried to disagree with him on everything.Everyone needs to watch them on television. It is a real eye opener.
cap

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2010

Voted For Al Rider

We need a change.
Sissy

Guston, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 23, 2010

cap wrote:
We need a change.
Why do we need a change? Berry is doing a good job/
Lonzo

Columbia, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2010

Voted For Harry Berry

He has done a geat job, no new taxes & is going to make money with the land fill.
Tim Hinson

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2010

Judged:

I have issues with Judge Berry for sure. I've been to him directly for several years now trying to get support for the military and private citizens of Rineyville as well as support for myself. I am labeled a WHISTLE BLOWER for allerting people in high ranking political positions about misconduct in an agency I worked for at that time. I recieved no support in my opinion due to the message I was bringing forward. The people of Hardin County sit back and watch the FIREWORKS that is about to happen when HC Water Dist. #2 begins running it county sewer to Rineyville. I have been Back Balled or Black Listed resulting from my speaking out about subpar installations and inspections of septic systems in the Rineyville Area. When the citizens of Rineyville are faced with Leans against their homes and forced onto this county sewer line there is going to be a reconing, especially if your system is working fine, and hearing about possible mistakes made accidentally or out right intentionally. I faced several Lincoln Trail District Board of Health Members while working for this particular agency emphasizing the wish to transfer for fear of retalliation and termination resulting from what I was trying to tell those Board members. County Judge Exec. Harry Berry sits on that board and was in the room that 2007 evening. They did not like the message so the head of the messenger was cut off, which was me. Judge Exec. Harry Berry and many others will have some explaining to do very soon after the election win or loose. This was one reason I chose to run for County Judge Exec. to face off with Harry Berry but I did not prevail in the Primary Election. We shall see what support he has for his military residents and private citizens of the Rineyville Area when construction begins on this BRAC infrastructure project. I will be speculating many will be saying similar things I was trying to say years ago. Remember you heard it here first.
Tim Hinson

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2010

sorry win or lose
Hey Rville and Lavista

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2011

Judged:

look at post # 9 and read it carefully. Get prepared for an expensive journey if you have not spoken up before in the past, you better be speaking up loudly very soon. $$$$$$$$$$
Heard You

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2011

Judged:

Tim Hinson wrote:
I have issues with Judge Berry for sure. I've been to him directly for several years now trying to get support for the military and private citizens of Rineyville as well as support for myself. I am labeled a WHISTLE BLOWER for allerting people in high ranking political positions about misconduct in an agency I worked for at that time. I recieved no support in my opinion due to the message I was bringing forward. The people of Hardin County sit back and watch the FIREWORKS that is about to happen when HC Water Dist.#2 begins running it county sewer to Rineyville. I have been Black Balled or Black Listed resulting from my speaking out about subpar installations and inspections of septic systems in the Rineyville Area. When the citizens of Rineyville are faced with Leans against their homes and forced onto this county sewer line there is going to be a reconing, especially if your system is working fine, and hearing about possible mistakes made accidentally or out right intentionally. I faced several Lincoln Trail District Board of Health Members while working for this particular agency emphasizing the wish to transfer for fear of retalliation and termination resulting from what I was trying to tell those Board members. County Judge Exec. Harry Berry sits on that board and was in the room that 2007 evening. They did not like the message so the head of the messenger was cut off, which was me. Judge Exec. Harry Berry and many others will have some explaining to do very soon after the election win or lose. This was one reason I chose to run for County Judge Exec. to face off with Harry Berry but I did not prevail in the Primary Election. We shall see what support he has for his military residents and private citizens of the Rineyville Area when construction begins on this BRAC infrastructure project. I will be speculating many will be saying similar things I was trying to say years ago. Remember you heard it here first.
...gave them something to think about in the construction industry. Sorry you did not prevail in your campaign. You may have paved the way for a brighter future for the Homeowners of Hardin County to come. I also heard you are sticking firm to your cause for your Hardin County Residents. Stay Strong, NEVER Waiver, Be TRUE, and the Truth shall overcome. Take care, you have more quiet support than you think.
keeping it real

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2011

Tim Hinson wrote:
I have issues with Judge Berry for sure. I've been to him directly for several years now trying to get support for the military and private citizens of Rineyville as well as support for myself. I am labeled a WHISTLE BLOWER for allerting people in high ranking political positions about misconduct in an agency I worked for at that time. I recieved no support in my opinion due to the message I was bringing forward. The people of Hardin County sit back and watch the FIREWORKS that is about to happen when HC Water Dist.#2 begins running it county sewer to Rineyville. I have been Back Balled or Black Listed resulting from my speaking out about subpar installations and inspections of septic systems in the Rineyville Area. When the citizens of Rineyville are faced with Leans against their homes and forced onto this county sewer line there is going to be a reconing, especially if your system is working fine, and hearing about possible mistakes made accidentally or out right intentionally. I faced several Lincoln Trail District Board of Health Members while working for this particular agency emphasizing the wish to transfer for fear of retalliation and termination resulting from what I was trying to tell those Board members. County Judge Exec. Harry Berry sits on that board and was in the room that 2007 evening. They did not like the message so the head of the messenger was cut off, which was me. Judge Exec. Harry Berry and many others will have some explaining to do very soon after the election win or loose. This was one reason I chose to run for County Judge Exec. to face off with Harry Berry but I did not prevail in the Primary Election. We shall see what support he has for his military residents and private citizens of the Rineyville Area when construction begins on this BRAC infrastructure project. I will be speculating many will be saying similar things I was trying to say years ago. Remember you heard it here first.
I am with you. Ole Judge Berry will have plenty of explaining to do soon.
LTRfrom Senator LIZ TORI

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2011

Judged:

Tim Hinson wrote:
I have issues with Judge Berry for sure. I've been to him directly for several years now trying to get support for the military and private citizens of Rineyville as well as support for myself. I am labeled a WHISTLE BLOWER for allerting people in high ranking political positions about misconduct in an agency I worked for at that time. I recieved no support in my opinion due to the message I was bringing forward. The people of Hardin County sit back and watch the FIREWORKS that is about to happen when HC Water Dist.#2 begins running it county sewer to Rineyville. I have been Back Balled or Black Listed resulting from my speaking out about subpar installations and inspections of septic systems in the Rineyville Area. When the citizens of Rineyville are faced with Leans against their homes and forced onto this county sewer line there is going to be a reconing, especially if your system is working fine, and hearing about possible mistakes made accidentally or out right intentionally. I faced several Lincoln Trail District Board of Health Members while working for this particular agency emphasizing the wish to transfer for fear of retalliation and termination resulting from what I was trying to tell those Board members. County Judge Exec. Harry Berry sits on that board and was in the room that 2007 evening. They did not like the message so the head of the messenger was cut off, which was me. Judge Exec. Harry Berry and many others will have some explaining to do very soon after the election win or loose. This was one reason I chose to run for County Judge Exec. to face off with Harry Berry but I did not prevail in the Primary Election. We shall see what support he has for his military residents and private citizens of the Rineyville Area when construction begins on this BRAC infrastructure project. I will be speculating many will be saying similar things I was trying to say years ago. Remember you heard it here first.
This was a letter from former State Senator Elizabeth Tori to Tim Hinson While she was still in office.

Dear Mr. Henson(misspelled) Dated January 19, 2010.

I am very aware of the severe septic system problems you have in Rineyville. As you are aware, Rineyville does not have a local government. Your source of help will have to be at the county level.

I wish there was something I could do to help; however my hands are tied. Good luck in your bid for public office. Keep me posted if you have the time.

Sincerely,
Elizabeth Tori
State Senator
Libby

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2011

Get out the vote! Primaries are Tuesday.
OK I will watch WAVE 3

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 18, 2011

news tomorrow night. You mean tomorrow night at 11 pm Thursday May 19,2011 right?
Sonora SpokesPerson

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2011

Judged:

LTRfrom Senator LIZ TORI wrote:
<quoted text>This was a letter from former State Senator Elizabeth Tori to Tim Hinson While she was still in office.
Dear Mr. Henson(misspelled) Dated January 19, 2010.
I am very aware of the severe septic system problems you have in Rineyville. As you are aware, Rineyville does not have a local government. Your source of help will have to be at the county level.
I wish there was something I could do to help; however my hands are tied. Good luck in your bid for public office. Keep me posted if you have the time.
Sincerely,
Elizabeth Tori
State Senator
I Hear Hinson is still keeping things stirred up. I am proud of you. By now people are going to have to respond soon.
GetReadyWhatDo

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 11, 2011

Judged:

Numerous septic system installers in the Lincoln Trail District "KNOW" about Lavista Estates, Rineyville, Hardin County, KY. septic system installations and inspections, that "MAY" very well have been substandard and the pending 15 million $$$$ dollar county sewer project to Rineyville, KY.

Citizens of Rineyville, are you ready to connect the dots to "ALL" those involved in one form or another?
RvilleSewerDesig nPhase

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2011

Tim Hinson wrote:
The Rineyville sewer design phase is now complete as of June 2011. It is now under review by the water district staff. It will soon be unvailed to all in Hardin County.
What do we KNOW About

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2011

The Rineyville Sewer Project and substandard septic systems in LaVista Estates?

All you have to do is ask:

1.Jimmie Lee
2.Tim Moore
3.Dennis Parret
4.Elizabeth Tori
5.Harry Berry
6.Dwight Morgan
7.Gary King
8.Lisa Williams
9.Linda Simms
10.Tim Hinson
11.James Jefferies
12.Scottye Wheeling
HardinCountyWate rTwo

Vine Grove, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2011

Why do you think district number 2 evades questions about their sewer into Rineyville? Could it be that this Hinson is on to something? Why does Lincoln Trail District Health Department seem evasive? Ask County Judge Executive Harry Berry about a petition that had been going around the Rineyville Area asking that Hinson be allowed to speak on both the Fiscal Court and Lincoln Trail District Board of Health Agendas involving the septic systems installed and inspected in LaVista Estates Subdivision in Rineyville, KY.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of159
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••