MrLentz

Newbern, TN

#5015 Feb 11, 2013
gay's dont breed thay shood never mary to clame kid's as family thay dont wont , if thay cant mak baby by thim self than thay shood never be give a chace to clame . in front of any child thay are menning thy shood mind a gay giting fucked in ther ass cass same sex no non no non on on o no!!!!!!!!!! no child shood ever be given thot thot to take any one is in any way roght same sex dos just that , cass saame sex can not breed on ther own . at all, and give the nex kid's aid's cass the goverment ses it's ok to fuch a child by same sex giveng the power of cholder that vare not ther's to any gay no nono nopn opn opn op non opnn no no no no no on so many ways the goverment hurt kid's every wer by same sex
really now

Cambridge, IL

#5017 Feb 11, 2013
MrLentz wrote:
gay's dont breed thay shood never mary to clame kid's as family thay dont wont , if thay cant mak baby by thim self than thay shood never be give a chace to clame . in front of any child thay are menning thy shood mind a gay giting fucked in ther ass cass same sex no non no non on on o no!!!!!!!!!! no child shood ever be given thot thot to take any one is in any way roght same sex dos just that , cass saame sex can not breed on ther own . at all, and give the nex kid's aid's cass the goverment ses it's ok to fuch a child by same sex giveng the power of cholder that vare not ther's to any gay no nono nopn opn opn op non opnn no no no no no on so many ways the goverment hurt kid's every wer by same sex
I hope you don't have children. If you do god help them.
really now

Cambridge, IL

#5018 Feb 11, 2013
MrLentz wrote:
Also do you go to church? Have you heard what the priest have been doing to our children? Don't cast stones on a group, it's the person!!!!!!!!!!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#5019 Feb 11, 2013
MrLentz wrote:
why shood i sooport a goverment that take my kid's to give thim to gay's now make home that legalized marege betwe same sexs that cat breed or have kid's by thim self at all , to preach ther gay ixsam to kid's that are not ther's thay steen to get , the goverment make it posable no, no i cant in good copnches knowing same sex marieger will git my son fuck in the asss by gay cuple no way . thay dont give birst thay do , rase thim past 5 year's yet that take thim do to are fucked up guverment giveng the assoh to gay and making it seem lejit no !!!!!!!!!! you abuse anuff kid's on yourt reckerd than youl change same sexd marege back to only man and a woment the breeder's the father and mother of this rase called humen the goverment gave to gay to fduch in therv saass's no !!!!!!!!!!
The above rant is the perfect example of the language skills associated with and overall education level of a Fox News watching conservative Republican.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#5020 Feb 11, 2013
MrLentz wrote:
There it is AGAIN!

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#5021 Feb 11, 2013
Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>
The above rant is the perfect example of the language skills associated with and overall education level of a Fox News watching conservative Republican.
Hey retarded one,this isn't English 101. True to a stupid liberal,
you attack the poster, never the substance of his post. Why? Because you have no viable answer,and know that what he is posting is true,
so instead you try to belittle the poster, and try to distract everyone from his posts.
How Liberal of you, and how childish. Funny how Obama is trying to say how Reagan he is. Go back to your knitting, and write yourself letters extolling how great you are. Oh wait, we have that idiot in the White House right now, so it is either he that is posting or his ghost writer .

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#5022 Feb 11, 2013
The Ugliness of Pro-choice Zealots by Bill O'Reilly

It is one of life's great mysteries that so many liberal people are so callous when it comes to
aborting fetuses. I mean, the Democratic convention last summer was almost a pro-abortion
pep rally, as a variety of pro-choice speakers, including the self-proclaimed "Catholic
woman" Caroline Kennedy, knelt at the altar of"reproductive rights."

Recently, another woman who calls herself a Catholic, Mary Elizabeth Williams, wrote a shocking article for Salon. Entitled "So What if Abortion Ends Life?" Williams starkly states: "I believe that life starts at conception. And it's never stopped me from being pro-choice. "
In the body of the article, Williams says this about her own pregnancies: "I never wavered for a moment in the belief that I was carrying a human life inside of me. "
And she continues, "Here's the complicated reality in which we live: All life is not equal. That's a difficult thing for liberals like me to talk about ...(A) fetus can be a human life without having the same rights as the woman in whose body it
resides. She's the boss. Her life and what is right for her circumstances and her health should automatically trump the rights of the non-autonomous entity inside of her. Always."
So now a developing fetus or viable baby ingesting in the womb is a "non-autonomous entity. " Good grief!
The measure of a decent human being is how he or she treats the defenseless. The philosophy of Williams echoes past tyranny: Might makes right! What gives Williams the right to determine that her life is better than the baby she carries?
Who appointed Williams the arbiter of who lives and who dies? Always, Williams? Abortion is acceptable always?
We are not talking about life endangerment or catastrophic damage to the mother here. No. What Williams believes, and she's not alone, is that a woman can execute her fetus simply because ''she's the boss."
You may remember the late-term abortion doctor George Tiller. For $5,000, Tiller would drill a hole into the skull of a baby anytime up until birth. Tiller had an assistant in his Kansas clinic, Dr. Ann Kristin Neuhaus, whose assignment
was to put on paper a reason for the late termination. Pretty much any reason would do" including "anxiety. " On May 31, 2009, Tiller was shot through the eye while attending a church service. His killer, Scott Roeder, is serving
life in prison. The murder made national headlines, and in many press dispatches, Tiller was portrayed as a martyr.
People like me who had criticized Tiller before the vicious crime, were accused by far-leflloons of encouraging the assassination.
On June 22, 2012, Neuhaus was informed that Kansas authorities had revoked her medical license. A judge ruled that she did not perform adequate mental health examinations of 11 abortion patients. The prosecution said that Neuhaus
was a "threat to any future patients she might have. "
Not to mention the babies she helped Tiller abort.
There comes a time when a human being has to either face evil or admit to allowing it. Abortion is legal in the United States, but it should not be celebrated or used as a political tool. Viable babies are human beings. if they could talk, they
would tell Williams and other pro-choice zealots that "their lives should not be marginalized by someone who thinks she's the boss." That's what the babies would say.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#5023 Feb 11, 2013
Bruser wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey retarded one,this isn't English 101. True to a stupid liberal,
you attack the poster, never the substance of his post. Why? Because you have no viable answer,and know that what he is posting is true,
so instead you try to belittle the poster, and try to distract everyone from his posts.
How Liberal of you, and how childish. Funny how Obama is trying to say how Reagan he is. Go back to your knitting, and write yourself letters extolling how great you are. Oh wait, we have that idiot in the White House right now, so it is either he that is posting or his ghost writer .
AWWWW ... poor Bruser! Another tear filled rant?

Would you like some tissues for your issues?

Hold on and let me try to contain my laughter here ...

OK .. done!

No wait ... not yet ....

OK ... I think I'm finally done laughing now. Really!

Are you by chance trying to intimidate me tough guy? If you are, you're gonna have to try harder - a lot harder. You getting all cranky over there is almost as humorous as the hieroglyphics in your buddy's two posts!

But let's get something straight, right here and right now: I'll belittle anyone, anywhere, and at any time I want.

You got that?

And I'll especially do that when the moron can't spell, conjugate or define half the words he uses. When ... you know ... his remedial Republicanism is on full display for all to see.

You got that?

And here's the kicker: You won't do a DAMN thing about it!

You got that?

As for "no viable answer", I already gave one you stupid, inbred, conservative POS. Your buddy's own posts were a "distraction" from whatever the hell he was typing .... in whatever the hell language he was typing it in .... on whatever library computer he was typing it on ... since nobody could get past the first sentence.

Perhaps if you Fox News Republicans were literate enough to READ my responses you might not look like you're so "conservative" with your brain cells and IQ points you stupid inbred, conservative POS.

Is it the ratings at Fox News that are at a 12-year low ... or is it their viewership's collective IQ? I'm pretty sure yours has already fallen through the floor, is in the process of digging a hole in the basement, and is damn-near in China by now.

By the way ... are you related to the guy you're sticking up for by chance? Do you two share the same brain cell? I gotta ask because you can't even spell your own damn name right you stupid, inbred, conservative POS.

I SH*T smarter than you two!

Now go take a Midol and try not to "bruise" your vagina or break one of those freshly painted nails when you post back to me - you know, from your hidden location with all your hidden posts.
really now

Cambridge, IL

#5024 Feb 11, 2013
Bruser wrote:
It is one of life's great mysteries that so many liberal people are so callous when it comes to
aborting fetuses. I mean, the Democratic convention last summer was almost a pro-abortion
pep rally, as a variety of pro-choice speakers, including the self-proclaimed "Catholic
"I believe that life starts at conception. And it's never stopped me from being pro-choice. "
In the body of the article, Williams says this about her own pregnancies: "I never wavered for a moment in the belief that I was carrying a human life inside of me. "
And she continues, "Here's the complicated reality in which we live: All life is not equal. That's a difficult thing for liberals like me to talk about ...(A) fetus can be a human life without having the same rights as the woman in whose body it
resides. She's the boss. Her life and what is right for her circumstances and her health should automatically trump the rights of the non-autonomous entity inside of her. Always."
So now a developing fetus or viable baby ingesting in the womb is a "non-autonomous entity. " Good grief!
The measure of a decent human being is how he or she treats the defenseless. The philosophy of Williams echoes past tyranny: Might makes right! What gives Williams the right to determine that her life is better than the baby she carries?
Who appointed Williams the arbiter of who lives and who dies? Always, Williams? Abortion is acceptable always?
We are not talking about life endangerment or catastrophic damage to the mother here. No. What Williams believes, and she's not alone, is that a woman can execute her fetus simply because ''she's the boss."
You may remember the late-term abortion doctor George Tiller. For $5,000, Tiller would drill a hole into the skull of a baby anytime up until birth. Tiller had an assistant in his Kansas clinic, Dr. Ann Kristin Neuhaus, whose assignment
was to put on paper a reason for the late termination. Pretty much any reason would do" including "anxiety. " On May 31, 2009, Tiller was shot through the eye while attending a church service. His killer, Scott Roeder, is serving
life in prison. The murder made national headlines, and in many press dispatches, Tiller was portrayed as a martyr.
People like me who had criticized Tiller before the vicious crime, were accused by far-leflloons of encouraging the assassination.
On June 22, 2012, Neuhaus was informed that Kansas authorities had revoked her medical license. A judge ruled that she did not perform adequate mental health examinations of 11 abortion patients. The prosecution said that Neuhaus
There comes a time when a human being has to either face evil or admit to allowing it. Abortion is legal in the United States, but it should not be celebrated or used as a political tool. Viable babies are human beings. if they could talk, they
would tell Williams and other pro-choice zealots that "their lives should not be marginalized by someone who thinks she's the boss." That's what the babies would say.
Your first problem is, you listen to the no spin zone Billy boy!!! The only way he has a conversation is in a controlled environment. He won't talk in a free style debate.
2nd....I don't want you to impose your rules on me theory. What about free choice....to live with whom you want!!!!!!
If you can't care for the baby....who will???????
It's a free choice to have an abortion or not!!!!!!!!
It's a free choice to live with whom you want!!!!!!!!!!
It's a free choice to vote republican if you want!!!!!!!!
It's a free choice to go to church and sit in front of a priest that you know molested children and they did nothing about it.!!!!!!!!!
Thats what this county was founded on basic rights!!!!!!!
really now

Cambridge, IL

#5025 Feb 11, 2013
Bruser wrote:
Recently, another woman who calls herself a Catholic, Mary Elizabeth Williams, wrote a shocking article for Salon. Entitled "So What if Abortion Ends Life?" Williams starkly states: "I believe that life starts at conception. And it's never stopped me from being pro-choice. "
1st off you listen to no spin billy boy..who only has a conversation in a controlled time. He won't free style debate openly.
2nd...you have this my rules only theory.
This county was founded on freedom of choice...
Choice to have an abortion or not.
Choice to live and marry who you want.
Choice to vote republican or not.
Choice to go to church and listen to a priest, you know molested a child and the church has done nothing about it.
"lot of sins coming out these days about the church" deny that!!!!
It's called freedom of choice..be careful about taking that away.
We have fought many wars and battles to save it.
Mark

Wilmington, IL

#5027 Feb 11, 2013
Kirk please !
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#5029 Feb 13, 2013
Bruser wrote:
Blah blah blah blah .......
Yeah ... I stopped reading after the first two words in your post there.

Here's some info on the typical, hypocritical, LYING Faux News conservative they call Bill'O:

1) Said O'Reilly: "I anchored a program called Inside Edition, which has won a Peabody Award for investigative reporting," O'Reilly said on August 30, 1999.

The Peabody never happened!

2) O'Reilly accused U.S. troops of committing the massacre at Malmedy, Belgium, during World War II - not once but TWICE and then Fox News tried to cover it up initially by changing the Maledy to "Normandy".

O'Reilly stated: "In Malmedy, as you know, U.S. forces captured SS forces who had their hands in the air and they were unarmed and they shot them down."

In fact, it was 84 American bodies were found at Malmedy murdered by German SS troops - not the other way around as O'Reilly stated.

http://mediamatters.org/mmtv/200606030002
http://www.thecarpetbaggerreport.com/archives...

3) During the April 11 edition of Fox News' The O'Reilly Factor, host Bill O'Reilly falsely claimed that "most Republicans didn't want" the 1993 North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA), which was signed by the United States, Mexico, and Canada.
In fact, in both the House and the Senate, congressional Republicans voted overwhelmingly in favor of the agreement: In the House, 132 Republicans voted in favor and 43 opposed, and in the Senate, 34 Republicans voted in favor and 10 against.

O'Reilly's guest, New York City Councilman Charles Barron (D), noted that Democrats and Republicans supported the legislation. What was the extent of Democrat support of NAFTA? MUCH less than Republicans. Democrats in the House voted 156 opposed and 102 in favor and in the Senate they voted against NAFTA with 28 opposed and 27 in favor.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#5030 Feb 13, 2013
*** CONTINUED ***

4) Bill O'Reilly settled a sexual harassment lawsuit by his former producer in 2004 which charged that he spoke to her about sexual fantasies, masturbation and vibrators while sometimes seeming to pleasure himself.

The deal likely involved payment of millions of dollars to the victim, since the two sides were discussing an offer of well over $2 million when negotiations broke down, said sources close to O'Reilly.

If there was "no wrongdoing in the case whatsoever by anyone" why
did Bill'O - the moralist who has lectured about too much sex in pop culture and published a children's book in which he warns boys against treating girls abusively - pay MILLIONS to the victim to drop the lawsuit?

http://www.cbsnews.com/2100-207_162-650282.ht...

5) O’Reilly's book on Abraham Lincoln was co-authored by someone with no history degree or otherwise historical work on his resume. O'Reilly was stupid enough to actually claim it to be a work of non-fiction when it's filled with historical inaccuracies.

Of the MANY books on Lincoln, most don't continue the false premise that the Secretary of War was behind the assassination. One of the bigger mistakes in his 325-page book is a reference to Lincoln doing business in the Oval Office when in fact no such room existed in the White House until almost a half century after he was shot. The lack of documentation and the factual errors identified also include: Lincoln assassin John Wilkes Booth carving a “peephole in the back of the state box” when the theater’s acting manager, Harry Clay Ford, did so; misstating that Union General Ulysses Grant and Confederate General Robert E. Lee would not meet a second time, when in fact they did on April 10, 1865; misstating how assassination conspirator Mary Surratt was imprisoned; the spelling of the last name of the Ford’s Theatre carpenter; and the number of times that “Our American Cousin” was staged at Ford’s Theatre before Lincoln was shot.

Neither the National Park Service’s Lincoln Home historic site in Springfield stocked the book in its museum gift shop nor did a well-known Chicago retailer of Lincoln memorabilia, the Abraham Lincoln Book Shop, at 357 W. Chicago. Museum gift shops at Ford’s Theatre and the National Mall and Memorial Parks in Washington, D.C. also are refused to carry the book.

And of course O'Reilly did what he did best when he tried to defend himself - he LIED, saying: "Three-hundred-twenty-fiv e pages. There are four minor misstatements, all of which have been corrected. There also were two typeset errors, one involving a date".

http://www.suntimes.com/8877817-417/lincoln-s...

Yep ... Bill'O is one hell of a credible source you got there kid!
Crunch

Wilmington, IL

#5032 Feb 15, 2013
Kirk blows
Truth101

Chicago Heights, IL

#5033 Feb 15, 2013
Lets talk about the good Senator Bob Mendez from New jersey! Turns out he is a perverted creepo that enjoys being serviced by 15 to 16 year old puerto Rican hookers!Do you notice how the liberal press is ignoring this story? What journalism!How about Leon Pannetta telling the senate commitee that Obama was AWOL and couldnt be reached the night of the Benghazi Massacre? So much for the 3am call, huh? Old purlpe lips was more interested looking forward to his fund raiser in Las Vegas the next day! PARTY PARTY!Then the old owl faced whore Hillary yelling out "what difference does that make?' when she was asked to assist the hearing in sorting out the administrations lies about some bogus video that they claimed was responsible? Why is Michelle so FAT? Why does she suffer"SHELF BOOTY"? why does obama look like such a nerd when he does any physical activity? Did you ever see the way this wimp throws a base ball? Why does he wear his "mom jeans" up to his chest? Just loved his fake pics of him clay pigeon shooting! notice how he is firing at eye level and the pic only appeared after he was accused of lying about his claim that he "shoots" all the time? He has aged 20 years in such a short time! How so? he gives a half assed effort at everything related to his job.
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#5034 Feb 15, 2013
Truth101 wrote:
Lets talk about the good Senator Bob Mendez from New jersey! Turns out he is a perverted creepo that enjoys being serviced by 15 to 16 year old puerto Rican hookers!Do you notice how the liberal press is ignoring this story? What journalism!How about Leon Pannetta telling the senate commitee that Obama was AWOL and couldnt be reached the night of the Benghazi Massacre? So much for the 3am call, huh? Old purlpe lips was more interested looking forward to his fund raiser in Las Vegas the next day! PARTY PARTY!Then the old owl faced whore Hillary yelling out "what difference does that make?' when she was asked to assist the hearing in sorting out the administrations lies about some bogus video that they claimed was responsible? Why is Michelle so FAT? Why does she suffer"SHELF BOOTY"? why does obama look like such a nerd when he does any physical activity? Did you ever see the way this wimp throws a base ball? Why does he wear his "mom jeans" up to his chest? Just loved his fake pics of him clay pigeon shooting! notice how he is firing at eye level and the pic only appeared after he was accused of lying about his claim that he "shoots" all the time? He has aged 20 years in such a short time! How so? he gives a half assed effort at everything related to his job.
Mendez and hookers?

Sure you didn't mean David Vitter and his habit of sharing his bodily fluids with hookers? While wearing diapers? After he just got done preaching about the sanctity of marriage no less?

Is he still in office by the way? Did you "family values" repukes demand he resign and kick him out of office or did you rally around the hypocritical, adulterous POS?

Is Hannity still blaming Clinton for the Diapered One's indiscretions?

You sure you don't want to talk about him?

Or maybe you'd rather talk about Nebraska Lt. Gov. Rick Sheehy? The former chairman of the National Lieutenant Governors Association? The same one who very abruptly resigned following a newspaper report that he used his state-issued cell phone to place THOUSANDS of late-night calls to women - calls that would therefore be on the taxpayers' dime?

Or maybe you'd rather talk about your teapuke hero Joe Walsh? Who wants to stop paying child support and return to the job he does best - being a deadbeat dad?

After insisting he wasn't a "deadbeat dad" throughout his FAILED campaign for re-election,(despite millions spent by outside groups on attack ads against Duckworth) and repeatedly chastising his opponents' criticism of his previous unpaid child support payments during that FAILED campaign ... guess what FORMER Rep. Joe Walsh just did?

C'mon teapuke!

Any guesses?

Well, loudmouth?

ANY AT ALL?

He skipped last month’s $2,134 child support payment ... you know ... just like before!

OOPS!

But wait! It gets even better ... ready?

He has now asked to stop paying altogether!

DOUBLE OOPS!!

And his reason?

Wait for it ...

Since us liberals helped kicked his deadbeat, punk ass right out of Congress and onto the street and since he couldn't land a radio deal?

He says he's now "unemployed".

TRIPLE OOPS!!!

Hey ... how long until he directly blames us TAXPAYERS who voted him out of office for refusing to keep feeding his kids?

Yep ... another cowardly teapuke HERO shows his true colors - and they're all just slightly different shades of yellow.

Sure you don't want to talk about him?

Or maybe you'd rather talk about those FACTS I used to smear Bill'O in those two posts of mine above?

Well? Which one do you want to discuss? Vitter, Sheehy, Walsh, or Bill'O?

Or would you rather CUT AND RUN away with your tail between your legs again?

Get ready to spin yourself silly yet again.

Three ... Two ... One ...

GO!
Truth101

Hartland, WI

#5035 Feb 15, 2013
Reagan was a MENACE wrote:
<quoted text>
Mendez and hookers?
Sure you didn't mean David Vitter and his habit of sharing his bodily fluids with hookers? While wearing diapers? After he just got done preaching about the sanctity of marriage no less?
Is he still in office by the way? Did you "family values" repukes demand he resign and kick him out of office or did you rally around the hypocritical, adulterous POS?
Is Hannity still blaming Clinton for the Diapered One's indiscretions?
Or maybe you'd rather talk about Nebraska Lt. Gov. Rick Sheehy? The former chairman of the National Lieutenant Governors Association? The same one who very abruptly resigned following a newspaper report that he used his state-issued cell phone to place THOUSANDS of late-night calls to women - calls that would therefore be on the taxpayers' dime?
Or maybe you'd rather talk about your teapuke hero Joe Walsh? Who wants to stop paying child support and return to the job he does best - being a deadbeat dad?
After insisting he wasn't a "deadbeat dad" throughout his FAILED campaign for re-election,(despite millions spent by outside groups on attack ads against Duckworth) and repeatedly chastising his opponents' criticism of his previous unpaid child support payments during that FAILED campaign ... guess what FORMER Rep. Joe Walsh just did?
C'mon teapuke!
Any guesses?
Well, loudmouth?
ANY AT ALL?
He skipped last month’s $2,134 child support payment ... you know ... just like before!
OOPS!
But wait! It gets even better ... ready?
He has now asked to stop paying altogether!
DOUBLE OOPS!!
And his reason?
Wait for it ...
Since us liberals helped kicked his deadbeat, punk ass right out of Congress and onto the street and since he couldn't land a radio deal?
He says he's now "unemployed".
TRIPLE OOPS!!!
Hey ... how long until he directly blames us TAXPAYERS who voted him out of office for refusing to keep feeding his kids?
Yep ... another cowardly teapuke HERO shows his true colors - and they're all just slightly different shades of yellow.
Or maybe you'd rather talk about those FACTS I used to smear Bill'O in those two posts of mine above?
Well? Which one do you want to discuss? Vitter, Sheehy, Walsh, or Bill'O?
Or would you rather CUT AND RUN away with your tail between your legs again?
Get ready to spin yourself silly yet again.
GO!
No, I'm sure I meant Bob Mendez! I notice you forgot to bring up his hooker scandal, just like your liberal press! Why don't you explain this scumbags activities, loud mouth? C'mon coward! 15 and 16 year old Puerto Rican hookers all arranged through a Clinton donor! Go figure, this is priceless!
Reagan was a MENACE

Oak Forest, IL

#5036 Feb 15, 2013
Truth101 wrote:
<quoted text> No, I'm sure I meant Bob Mendez! I notice you forgot to bring up his hooker scandal, just like your liberal press! Why don't you explain this scumbags activities, loud mouth? C'mon coward! 15 and 16 year old Puerto Rican hookers all arranged through a Clinton donor! Go figure, this is priceless!
I don't see an answer to my last question there!

I'll ask again ... which one of these guy's "scumbag activities" do you want to discuss?

Vitter, Sheehy, Walsh, or Bill'O?

I'll gladly discuss Mendez just as soon as you discuss your own guy's love of hookers and diapers. And then your own guy's OVER TWO THOUSAND late night phone calls. And then your own guy's million-dollar settlement after getting hit with a sexual harassment lawsuit.

Aren't YOU guys the party of "personal responsibility"? And "family"/"Chris tian" values? Or are those just the kinds of values you repukes are "conservative" on while you're simultaneously liberal on toe-tapping and pedophilia?

Yes ... this most certainly IS priceless!

Get ready to spin yourself silly yet again. But try not to trip over that tail you always have tucked between your legs that comes out whenever someone asks you a question on here!

Commence spinning!
Truth101

Hartland, WI

#5037 Feb 15, 2013
Oh, I see! U can't explain how Mendez got set up with underage Puerto Rican hookers through a Clinton donor. So now you try to deflect the question! When your dumb ass figures it out , why don't you let us know. Why is the liberal media ignoring this? Oh well, keep ducking it, punk!
Republican

Columbia, IL

#5038 Feb 16, 2013
We need bush back

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min Ari son of Anarchy 165,801
Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... 27 min Cooper exposer 1,470
Who do you support for Governor in Wisconsin in... (Oct '10) 28 min Zipps Master 7,131
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 58 min WE OWN YELLOW MUTT 99,371
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 1 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 34,482
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 4 hr TRUTH 58,680
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 6 hr Another Damn Liberal 65,031
More from around the web