Who do you support for U.S. House in ...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#23 Oct 21, 2010
We need people for Arizona not against AZ.
uavman02

Sierra Vista, AZ

#24 Nov 1, 2010
Jessie Kelly is bipolar (crazy as hell), did you see his behavior during the debate. I vote to get him some mental help
Graham Kotow

Crownsville, MD

#26 Sep 7, 2013
the best free on line dating website ever!! send and receive messages, flirts, and video chat all for free!! check this one out. http://tinyurl.com/mx46fj6

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 3 min Another Damn Liberal 80,086
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 3 min BOiaF 17,938
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min Le Jimbo 189,982
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 41 min The WB 69,745
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Stupid Obama Bitches 102,160
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Indiana's 8... (Nov '14) 11 hr The truth 5
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) 11 hr Stink farts 764
More from around the web