Who do you support for State House in...

Who do you support for State House in Kentucky (District 23) in 2010?

Posted in the Citizen Sound-Off Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Concerned

Glasgow, KY

#1 Oct 11, 2010
time for a change
van

Campbellsville, KY

#2 Oct 11, 2010
experience
community

Glasgow, KY

#3 Oct 11, 2010
Well ole Conway screwed himself tonight. His final statement to voters was that this race had nothing to do with Obama and the democrats policies. No? I'm a voter. It has everything to do with Obama and sheep like Conway that will aid him in continuing to tear our country down brick by brick. I was undecided but now I am 100% sure I will vote for Rand Paul. If a politician looks us in the eye via the camera and tells us voters that him winning the Senate seat has nothing to do with Obama and the democrats policy...he is hoping and insinuating that we are dumb. I beg to differ. He is the dumb ass and he sealed his fate. He says Obama has nothing to do with it yet when he loses he will blame Obama and Pelosi cause that's what democrats do now...they blame other republicans, tea party members, conservatives and eventually other democrats.
Close but no cigar Conway. You are history.
adam

Horse Cave, KY

#4 Oct 12, 2010
she is the best for the job she can give her full attention to the job bell cant since he runs a lawyer office
nellie bell

Edmonton, KY

#5 Oct 12, 2010
proven record has qualifications and the knowledge to do the best for barren county. has brought funding to barren county in the past four years.
Voter

Glasgow, KY

#6 Oct 12, 2010
I'm voting for Johnny Wade Bell. He has more knowledge when it comes to being a state representative.
FYI

Munfordville, KY

#7 Oct 13, 2010
more experience..... proven representative
rufus

Glasgow, KY

#8 Oct 13, 2010
Johnny is a good man . He is helping us.
just voting

Glasgow, KY

#9 Oct 13, 2010
Vote for Johnny Bell
Jimmy Carter

Horse Cave, KY

#10 Oct 13, 2010
I have dealt with her and her crew for a while . She is very helpful and does an Honest days work !
glen

Glasgow, KY

#11 Oct 14, 2010
the only choice
just wondering

Glasgow, KY

#12 Oct 14, 2010
Don't fix it if not broken
Hey

Glasgow, KY

#13 Oct 14, 2010
Johnny Bell and Pam Browning debate tonight at 8:00 P.M. channel six EPB.
Hey

Glasgow, KY

#14 Oct 14, 2010
Okay Pam. I'm still waiting for you to answer the questiones during the debate. Did you not understand what was being said to you? Are you for sexual prefrence classes or not. If you didnt understand the question how are you going to be able to understand complicated law? Pam Browning you just lost my vote. I dont care how many mailers you send to my house throwing mud.
Bill hart

Glasgow, KY

#15 Oct 15, 2010
Best man for the job.
Name I Know

Glasgow, KY

#16 Oct 15, 2010
I know both parties in the race. Johnny Bell is most qualified person for the job. Glamer shots gets you no where in Frankfort! You need someone who understands what they are being ask. Pam done her job as a clerk i geuss, who knows or who will tell. Vote Johnny Bell someone who how and will do the job!!! Go Johnny Go. At least you know what your being ask.
Jojo

Glasgow, KY

#17 Oct 15, 2010
I watched the debate on TV last night you could not answer any of the questions you were asked. Everyone knows you were a county court clerk but you know nothing about getting bills pasted, so what are you gonna do if you go to Frankfort Country Pumkin!!!
Been There and Done That

Glasgow, KY

#18 Oct 15, 2010
Comments to Jojo.... I know Pam Hodge Browning, she said nothing about her husband or his family being farmers or selling farm equipment. But guess what... THEY ALL DO... And thats what shes all about! She dont care about the people in Barren County, ONLY HER FAMILY. So vote JOHNNY BELL. He cares about your family, our family and his family.
VOTING FOR BELL

Glasgow, KY

#19 Oct 15, 2010
Johnny has worked hard for the citizens of Barren County.Pams already left on office in mid term lets no give her another chance to do it again!!!
BONNIE L WILSON

Glasgow, KY

#20 Oct 15, 2010
The best for the job!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 3 min The WindBag 118,609
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) 24 min BillORights 105
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 41 min duck 103,438
Election Who's got your vote in the Illinois Senate race? (Oct '14) 5 hr A Serial Killer 15
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Illinois's ... (Dec '14) 5 hr My Azzhole 5
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Oklahoma's ... (Oct '14) 19 hr jethro 22
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Tennessee's... (Nov '14) Thu Bayless 48
More from around the web