Insideman

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2013

FYI. Post Prop B rollback was orchestrated by a man now serving you in DC.
Oddly enough said mans mother had received numerous deficiencies during numerous inspections.
Go figure

Since: Oct 13

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 7, 2013

Vote no and i am a animal lover but the people that are voting yes are vegans they have to be if they actually sat in on the hearings like i did there intent is to govern all animal livestock socializem at its finest you people quit making these laws are four fathers would be rolling over In there graves from all the freedoms that we have already give up and quit worrying about how these dogs are getting tteated worry about are people in are country that are starving are getting. treated dogs are livestock
Anonymous

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

Judged:

Does rep. Long's family run a puppy mill in Salem ,MO?
clueless

Burns, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2013

mountainbluecollar wrote:
Does rep. Long's family run a puppy mill in Salem ,MO?
No such thing as a puppymill !!!!!!!!! Their are people out there that mistreat all different types of animals who are not breeders.Wake up.before we all starve .Google the calvary group.Read what they have to say about the puppy breeders,the deer breeders,hog breeders.Etc.All this stuff is going on right under our nose and we can't see.All we hear about is a puppymill.
Jim

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2013

I like puppies.
ava

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2014

Wow
FACT

Burns, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2014

They are shutting down responsible dog breeders with our tax $$$$$$$
tim

Belleville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

No. We do not need any more government regulations. Its just another money grab. And a step towards outlawing livestock production. So sick of weak people trying to pass laws that restrict my rights.
just sayin

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

Judged:

i want a law that will shut down plant breeders...plants are the most mistreated creatures on the planet. we feed them with feces, we eat them while they are still living, we walk on them, cut them, burn them, smoke them, we let our animals use them as restrooms and more...

do plants not breath, breed, get sick, bleed, grow old, and just about every thing any animal does except walk???? If we treated our animals the way we treated plants we would go to jail. I want to see a law about this... PETP is for the people for the ethical treatment of plants. Support your local PETP today.

One thing to consider - if it were not for plants, we would not be here today. Plants are natures air filters. They breath what we exhale and other pollutants. Without plants our air supply would not be breathable. And to think we are thanking them by eating them alive...

“Thads Friend”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

just sayin wrote:
i want a law that will shut down plant breeders...plants are the most mistreated creatures on the planet. we feed them with feces, we eat them while they are still living, we walk on them, cut them, burn them, smoke them, we let our animals use them as restrooms and more...

do plants not breath, breed, get sick, bleed, grow old, and just about every thing any animal does except walk???? If we treated our animals the way we treated plants we would go to jail. I want to see a law about this... PETP is for the people for the ethical treatment of plants. Support your local PETP today.

One thing to consider - if it were not for plants, we would not be here today. Plants are natures air filters. They breath what we exhale and other pollutants. Without plants our air supply would not be breathable. And to think we are thanking them by eating them alive...
Your insane comparing the 2.

When God was handing out brains, you thought he said milkshakes. You said make nine xtra soft please. At least you have manners.
FACT

Burns, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2014

ck out how many responsible dog breeders that were shut down using your tax $$$$$$. The Dog kennel inspectors can violate a breeder for anything and everything . A lot of business have lost a lot of money due to prop B . And it will be the farmers next if we don't vote to stop this crooked mess.

“Thads Friend”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

FACT wrote:
ck out how many responsible dog breeders that were shut down using your tax $$$$$$. The Dog kennel inspectors can violate a breeder for anything and everything . A lot of business have lost a lot of money due to prop B . And it will be the farmers next if we don't vote to stop this crooked mess.
Sounds like. Your opinion. Not facts
FACT

Chanute, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2014

Thads Friend wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like. Your opinion. Not facts
This is Facts ! Ck it out. Google How many mo dog breeders have been sued by the Attoney General since Prop. B . Than google the calavary group .You will find that the intent of prop B was not about dogs. The united states Humane Sociaty used Prop B to get their foot in the door in Mo. And now we have the Right To Farm on the ballot this year . If we lose our right to farm we are all history. Please connect all the dots with prop B and the Right to Farm.
anonymous

Vienna, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2014

Calling it the puppy mill bill is the only way it got passed

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2014

bump it up
FACT

Burns, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2014

anonymous wrote:
Calling it the puppy mill bill is the only way it got passed
That's Right .
I Know

Olathe, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2014

If the licensed dog breeders are in violation when the inspectors show up unanouced the breeder is written up .Violation could be a empty water bowl, even though you had filled the dish 10 min prior to inspection. Or maybe one of the dogs lost it's ID collar Etc. Inspectors can inspect anytime between 8 am / 5 pm . It takes all day to to do everything that needs to be done everyday in a kennel. such as cleaning pens,feeding,watering,breeding ,weining puppies,socializing puppies,vaccinating,clipping coats,trips to the vet.Mounds of paper work.Etc.
I Know

Olathe, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2014

The A- general was given the right to sue a breeder if they are in violation.The breeder can be sued $ 1000.00 per non violation. So the breeders choose to shut their kennels down.If you get sued by the A- general and go to court . you will need to defend youself or hire a Lawyer at $ 200.00 per hr. So the licensed dog breeders are damned if they do.And damned if they don't . So if we lose our right to farm in the election this year.!!!!!!!!! History.
I Know

Olathe, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2014

per violation

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 6,761 - 6,780 of6,870
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••