Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mil...

Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 7, 2010

6,402 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Fido

Brooklyn, NY

#7068 Nov 17, 2012
Those poor little dogs.

“Byte Me ‚ÄĒ Doofus”

Since: Oct 12

Here.

#7069 Nov 17, 2012
LOVE wrote:
Prop B failed, it lost, it ain't gunna happen, let the pricks go hound another state, the puppy mill is open.
That's just what we needómorons who cannot even take care of their own children raising puppies like they were rats for a medical lab.

The truth is evidentówe should worry less about spaying and neutering dogs, and spend more time and money spaying and neutering people.

Frankly, I hope that you don't have any children. If so, they're probably cared for in just as shoddy a manner as these puppiesówith one inherent difference. Puppies have a chance at being smart. Your kids do not.

Bark more quietly.
Skanky

United States

#7071 Nov 21, 2012
TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
That's just what we needómorons who cannot even take care of their own children raising puppies like they were rats for a medical lab.
The truth is evidentówe should worry less about spaying and neutering dogs, and spend more time and money spaying and neutering people.
Frankly, I hope that you don't have any children. If so, they're probably cared for in just as shoddy a manner as these puppiesówith one inherent difference. Puppies have a chance at being smart. Your kids do not.
Bark more quietly.
Too bad your parents didn't get this done before spawning you. I bet your daddy isn't your daddy and your mamy sleep walks into the honky tonks late at night. Lets break this down for ya, yo mamy is a whore and your daddy is somewhere but either way your a dog. Ruf ruf Ruf.
Jill

United States

#7072 Nov 21, 2012
This is crazy
Norma

United States

#7073 Nov 22, 2012
Not all mills are bad but the bad ones are terrible. They need to close and monitor the bad ones.
Dantre

High Ridge, MO

#7075 Nov 22, 2012
Norma wrote:
Not all mills are bad but the bad ones are terrible. They need to close and monitor the bad ones.
How you gonna do that cracka?
Produce in kennett

United States

#7076 Nov 23, 2012
Who cares about some stupid dogs , better start worring about your country!!!!!!!
Kenny

United States

#7077 Nov 24, 2012
Produce in kennett wrote:
Who cares about some stupid dogs , better start worring about your country!!!!!!!
We were worrying about our country, but Obama won, so we are safe. Now, we are all looking for some Bs to talk about.
Dantre

United States

#7078 Nov 24, 2012
I like obama
aur56

Aurora, MO

#7079 Nov 25, 2012
Sad to say, but the way we care for our pets is a direct reflection of how we care for each other. Anyone, overbreeding large populations of dogs is a puppy mill, IMO.Too many unwanted dogs here,many are fom puppy mills.
mike

United States

#7081 Dec 3, 2012
Seems silly
Bring it

Ava, MO

#7082 Dec 6, 2012
Why anyone would want to breed more animals, dogs cats, is beyound me. There are thousands of dogs and cats put to death in this country everyday. There are strays everywhere.If you truely care about the animals adopt, dont shop.
Bring it

Ava, MO

#7083 Dec 6, 2012
Your about a racist boy arent ya Dante?
Bring it

Ava, MO

#7084 Dec 6, 2012
There are no stupid dogs, just stupid people.
Dantre

High Ridge, MO

#7085 Dec 6, 2012
Bring it wrote:
Your about a racist boy arent ya Dante?
It's DANTRE bytch! Now go jump back in bed wit yo hillbilly cousin craka!
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#7086 Dec 27, 2012
The bill will help produce the best dogs, I'm sure it will help the ecosystem too, which in turn with help humans. I don't believe in the bill for the animals, but for the sake of the people. Its not about the animals, its about humanity.
whatever

Irving, TX

#7087 Dec 28, 2012
Bring it wrote:
There are no stupid dogs, just stupid people.
All dogs are stupid, they have an IQ of like 14....dumbasz
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#7088 Dec 28, 2012
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>All dogs are stupid, they have an IQ of like 14....dumbasz
People show to much concern for animals. We should benefit the animals only for the sake of the people, not animals.
whatever

Irving, TX

#7089 Dec 28, 2012
Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
People show to much concern for animals. We should benefit the animals only for the sake of the people, not animals.
Animals are made for human consumption period! Ship all the unwanted dogs and cats to China and Sinapore so they can have a feast. Also please cease and desist on speaking in rhymes, its getting kind of annoying.
Largelanguage

Chester, UK

#7090 Dec 28, 2012
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>Animals are made for human consumption period! Ship all the unwanted dogs and cats to China and Sinapore so they can have a feast. Also please cease and desist on speaking in rhymes, its getting kind of annoying.
I'm not speaking in rhymes, I just hate the RSPB who arrest innocent people for throwing out animals.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 4 min Vet 22,045
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 25 min Ari son of Anarchy 193,563
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 35 min General Robert E Lee 71,142
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 3 hr Dalai Lama 81,547
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Pennsylvan... (Oct '10) 11 hr Archie Bunker 8
Election Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010? (Oct '10) 18 hr Forever farting 20,003
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 20 hr DAN the SOLOsexual 102,242
More from around the web