Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mil...

Missouri Proposition B: The Puppy Mill Bill

Created by CitizenTopix on Oct 7, 2010

6,400 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

“Byte Me — Doofus”

Since: Oct 12

Here.

#7045 Nov 1, 2012
Socialist Fascists and Communists place no value on human life. And Americans are being seduced by communism.
guest

Saint Louis, MO

#7046 Nov 2, 2012
No way
kind

Fontana, KS

#7048 Nov 3, 2012
Yes
old school

Olathe, KS

#7049 Nov 3, 2012
TripleNegative wrote:
Socialist Fascists and Communists place no value on human life. And Americans are being seduced by communism.
Absolutely agree !
old school

Olathe, KS

#7050 Nov 3, 2012
chinook wrote:
If you vote democrat then you are against everything that america .stands for
That's right.
old school

Olathe, KS

#7051 Nov 3, 2012
Ever wonder why people are so willing to accept what ever the wouldly world throws out to us.And we know it is wrong,But we accept it . instead of taking a stand againt it.
LOVE

West Plains, MO

#7052 Nov 5, 2012
TripleNegative wrote:
Socialist Fascists and Communists place no value on human life. And Americans are being seduced by communism.
Shut Up you moron of a cow. You know nothing but your own brain farts. Change your Topix picture while your at it, you look like a weirdo on crack.
Sad Guy

New Virginia, IA

#7053 Nov 5, 2012
I am sad because so many women put an insane amount of effort into stupid laws. Why don't you petition to pass legislation to help improve the conditions of some hungry or abused children? We have plenty in our country. You already got a horse slaughter ban passed and now there are unwanted and starving horses everywhere suffering because of your "kindness". Stop feeling and think a minute before you start this nonsense.
equines made USA

United States

#7054 Nov 5, 2012
Sad Guy wrote:
I am sad because so many women put an insane amount of effort into stupid laws. Why don't you petition to pass legislation to help improve the conditions of some hungry or abused children? We have plenty in our country. You already got a horse slaughter ban passed and now there are unwanted and starving horses everywhere suffering because of your "kindness". Stop feeling and think a minute before you start this nonsense.
Maybe you are on the wrong topic. We are not discussing kids. That's another subject. However, abused and starving horses have nothing to do with a slaughterhouse ban. It does however, have everything to do with cruel and evil people who have no right to own horses in the first place. Instead of slaughtering our horses, stop the flood of foals new to the world (breeding) and PROSECUTE those who are cruel and malicious towards horses. A slaughterhouse is an escape from prosecution!

“Byte Me — Doofus”

Since: Oct 12

Here.

#7055 Nov 6, 2012
LOVE wrote:
<quoted text> Shut Up you moron of a cow. You know nothing but your own brain farts. Change your Topix picture while your at it, you look like a weirdo on crack.
I would take into consideration the fact that you lost your intellect. Yet, it is obvious that you cannot lose what you never had. And it's 'you're', you moron.

Since: Nov 12

Cabool

#7056 Nov 6, 2012
TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
I would take into consideration the fact that you lost your intellect. Yet, it is obvious that you cannot lose what you never had. And it's 'you're', you moron.
TN, it is impossible to have a war of wits with the unarmed. Our average comrade out there doesn't realize they have been duped into believing the Marxist/Socialist communistic agenda will save them. Pity. It IS lack of education.

It's difficult to restrain oneself from verbally bashing the mentally handicapped for the incessant streams of drivel slipping from their mouths(fingers).

You have my sympathies.
LOVE

Branson, MO

#7057 Nov 6, 2012
TripleNegative wrote:
<quoted text>
I would take into consideration the fact that you lost your intellect. Yet, it is obvious that you cannot lose what you never had. And it's 'you're', you moron.
Yep, your a moron to think saying what you said in your post that I was posting too is intellect. sgut up fool.

“Byte Me — Doofus”

Since: Oct 12

Here.

#7058 Nov 6, 2012
LOVE wrote:
<quoted text> Yep, your [SIC] a moron to think saying what you said in your post that I was posting too [SIC] is intellect. sgut [SIC] up fool.
How quaint. Next?

“Byte Me — Doofus”

Since: Oct 12

Here.

#7059 Nov 6, 2012
Honorem et Veritas wrote:
<quoted text>
TN, it is impossible to have a war of wits with the unarmed. Our average comrade out there doesn't realize they have been duped into believing the Marxist/Socialist communistic agenda will save them. Pity. It IS lack of education.
It's difficult to restrain oneself from verbally bashing the mentally handicapped for the incessant streams of drivel slipping from their mouths(fingers).
You have my sympathies.
Honorem: I have no great need to correct the inequities of a faulty education system, beyond the ordinary. I, likewise, find no great pleasure in 'ridiculing the ridiculous'. I suppose it's a game, and though wits and wit are preferable, I cannot joust with those who refuse to find a horse.

Many of our greatest thinkers had inferior education to that available to each of those here who post. They hold no great throne amidst the laurels and parades of others. They simply react, post, and whine ad infinitum. But occasionally, I find a gem amongst the rocks. And then I smile. There is nothing more satisfying than that smile.

Godspeed.

“Byte Me — Doofus”

Since: Oct 12

Here.

#7060 Nov 6, 2012
In honor of wisdom and truth.

Since: Nov 12

Cabool

#7061 Nov 7, 2012
TripleNegative wrote:
In honor of wisdom and truth.
Indeed. What else?:)
souf baptist

Greenbrier, AR

#7062 Nov 7, 2012
religon, esp bapptist, loose erections! I am to be rapature but I prey for the rest of yhu!

“Byte Me — Doofus”

Since: Oct 12

Here.

#7063 Nov 8, 2012
souf baptist wrote:
religon, esp bapptist,[SIC] loose [SIC]erections! I am to be rapature [SIC] but I prey [SIC] for the rest of yhu![SIC]
You are no Baptist. You're an ill-educated dullard. Now wank more quietly.
LOVE

Chestnutridge, MO

#7064 Nov 8, 2012
Prop B failed, it lost, it ain't gunna happen, let the pricks go hound another state, the puppy mill is open.
Ho Lee Sheet

High Ridge, MO

#7066 Nov 8, 2012
Puppy laws cut into profit, Not good for chineese restauraunt business. Fu-k Yu Chineese restauraunt we serve chicken fly rice and cat rangoo!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 6 min woodtick57 182,924
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 7 min WTSenior 8,665
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 11 min DNC DESTROYS USA 101,590
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 33 min Jemima 67,162
Election Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 10 hr Pope Che Reagan C... 35,355
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 11 hr Another Damn Liberal 76,539
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Kentucky's ... (Oct '14) Thu Cody 26
More from around the web