Here today,gone tomorrow.
Penndel Joe

Jenkintown, PA

#62 Oct 21, 2012
He still lives in his down-at-heel home, has outbursts of anger and struggles to overcome his nerves before live performances on Cynthia's block - my guess is that's whose our Caholle..
Eddie Chung

Hong Kong

#63 Nov 6, 2012
Penndel Joe wrote:
He still lives in his down-at-heel home, has outbursts of anger and struggles to overcome his nerves before live performances on Cynthia's block - my guess is that's whose our Caholle..
He a rearry rearry big riar just rike that ex councirman he beat the clap out of. Poor Pennderr porice chief stuck in the middre of two brawring riars. The Thlee Stooges. What a rife.
Penndel Joe

Feasterville Trevose, PA

#64 Nov 6, 2012
Nobody gives a f@#k Ann
Tommy

Los Angeles, CA

#65 Nov 6, 2012
lololololol
poor naive gullible dumb ass shitty smitty family. You people are just way to easy to fcuk with
lololololol
Penndel Joe

Marcus Hook, PA

#66 Nov 7, 2012
Penndel Joe wrote:
Nobody gives a f@#k Ann
You sure are a grumpy old f@#k! If I'm ever going down the road and see someone arguing with a road sign.....I know it will be you! Life's too short to be filled with all the hate . There is not a thing you or I can doo to change the outlook of this town. Quit wasting your time blogging for one crook or the other....take up Golf and relax. If you goes broke so be it. If you recovers that will be ok too. But stop the worrying and guessing whose blogging. It aint worth it. You gots no idea you think you do but not a good thought think outside the box you should only know you retards and wake and wise up.
Penndel Resident

Baltimore, MD

#67 Nov 7, 2012
Penndel Joe wrote:
<quoted text>You sure are a grumpy old f@#k! If I'm ever going down the road and see someone arguing with a road sign.....I know it will be you! Life's too short to be filled with all the hate . There is not a thing you or I can doo to change the outlook of this town. Quit wasting your time blogging for one crook or the other....take up Golf and relax. If you goes broke so be it. If you recovers that will be ok too. But stop the worrying and guessing whose blogging. It aint worth it. You gots no idea you think you do but not a good thought think outside the box you should only know you retards and wake and wise up.
Same goes for you a$$h01e!!!! You should practice what you preach.
resident

Marcus Hook, PA

#68 Nov 8, 2012
Penndel Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Same goes for you a$$h01e!!!! You should practice what you preach.
Obvious they weren't talking to you Dave. Your already broke.
Penndel Resident

Jersey City, NJ

#69 Nov 8, 2012
resident wrote:
<quoted text>Obvious they weren't talking to you Dave. Your already broke.
You should have never kicked $h1tty Smitty to the curb like you did. He's got dirt on everyone of you. You know damn right well that when the going gets tough with the DA's office he's only going to spill his guts.
Mike

Bethlehem, PA

#70 Nov 8, 2012
Dave lets get it completely straight and understood. Only one person has anything to be worried about with me spilling my guts. Don't you make accusations that are unfounded. If and when the time comes one person will have something to worry about. That one person was told that on Tuesday evening. That person may think that it is all BS but I ashore you and everyone else it is not. Now all of you can come out of the wood work.
Penndel Resident

Jersey City, NJ

#72 Nov 8, 2012
Mike wrote:
Dave lets get it completely straight and understood. Only one person has anything to be worried about with me spilling my guts. Don't you make accusations that are unfounded. If and when the time comes one person will have something to worry about. That one person was told that on Tuesday evening. That person may think that it is all BS but I ashore you and everyone else it is not. Now all of you can come out of the wood work.
No BS Mikey Boy. You're the only one making accusations. It's been your favorite word since being elected to council. You're always the victim. We all know what a piece of $h1t you are and we also know about the illegal $h1t you were doing while on council too, and soon you will pay. All the thanks has to go to Dirty Don, the Dirty Cop and Aunt Janet. One of your former friends gave up some nice evidence on you. You'll be spilling your guts shortly, it's exactly what cowards do.
Bucks Co DA

Marcus Hook, PA

#74 Nov 8, 2012
Penndel Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
No BS Mikey Boy. You're the only one making accusations. It's been your favorite word since being elected to council. You're always the victim. We all know what a piece of $h1t you are and we also know about the illegal $h1t you were doing while on council too, and soon you will pay. All the thanks has to go to Dirty Don, the Dirty Cop and Aunt Janet. One of your former friends gave up some nice evidence on you. You'll be spilling your guts shortly, it's exactly what cowards do.
ZZ zzz .... sorry I must have dozed off ...
Mike

Bethlehem, PA

#75 Nov 8, 2012
Bring it Dave. Since I fired you, you have done nothing but throw accusations and complete lies around. You come on here writing that I started all these blogs. Dave look at the first posting of each and everyone of them. Maybe you forgot about all the Courier Times articles you wrote on or the other site "The Diasater that is Penndel boro officials". Dave you even tried to cause problems between your family and me, look where that got you. Your a liar and everyone knows it. You harass your neighbors and cry when they call the police. Do you forget how many times you ran my wife and kids off the road? Try this live your life and when the time comes and the DA wants to talk to me then I will be available, there is only one person that should be worried not many like you again lie about. I have nothing to fear from what you say or write. As far as me walking away, I did and not because of anything you did or said. You have been a loser all of your life and that will never change. Does this make you happy I responded to you? Do you get off on this? Using someone else's statement "Oh wait never mind".
Arlen Harmz

Marcus Hook, PA

#76 Nov 8, 2012
Penndel Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
You should have never kicked $h1tty Smitty to the curb like you did. He's got dirt on everyone of you. You know damn right well that when the going gets tough with the DA's office he's only going to spill his guts.
Why are you wasting time on these blogs? Don't you have eggs to clean off your house??
Penndel Joe

Marcus Hook, PA

#77 Nov 8, 2012
Mike wrote:
Bring it Dave. Since I fired you, you have done nothing but throw accusations and complete lies around. You come on here writing that I started all these blogs. Dave look at the first posting of each and everyone of them. Maybe you forgot about all the Courier Times articles you wrote on or the other site "The Diasater that is Penndel boro officials". Dave you even tried to cause problems between your family and me, look where that got you. Your a liar and everyone knows it. You harass your neighbors and cry when they call the police. Do you forget how many times you ran my wife and kids off the road? Try this live your life and when the time comes and the DA wants to talk to me then I will be available, there is only one person that should be worried not many like you again lie about. I have nothing to fear from what you say or write. As far as me walking away, I did and not because of anything you did or said. You have been a loser all of your life and that will never change. Does this make you happy I responded to you? Do you get off on this? Using someone else's statement "Oh wait never mind".
Please come back and give us more.

I apologize didn't mean to monopolize your terrific thread.
Hurry back - OK?

Did you know these kind of threads are such a joy to to all?

With all the rest of it out there, it's a pleasure for sure.
:)
Penndel Resident

Jersey City, NJ

#78 Nov 8, 2012
Mikey Boy, there will be no accusations made at the meeting with the ADA. The evidence is all on paper. Viggie is going to hang you. You might want to go back and read some of those old MRS emails. LOL!!!!

P.S. See you in Doylestown.
Eddie Chung

Hong Kong

#79 Nov 8, 2012
Ohhh Ohhhh big troubre on holizon for Ml. Smith and govelnment officiars and Pennder Councir. Are they all rearry rearry big riars? Are they all goring to jair rike Bally Davis? Wirr we all lead about it Couliel Times? Can we all come to Courtloom and watch too?

See you in Doyrestown. ROR!!!
Penndel Resident

Jersey City, NJ

#80 Nov 8, 2012
Mike wrote:
Bring it Dave. Since I fired you, you have done nothing but throw accusations and complete lies around. You come on here writing that I started all these blogs. Dave look at the first posting of each and everyone of them. Maybe you forgot about all the Courier Times articles you wrote on or the other site "The Diasater that is Penndel boro officials". Dave you even tried to cause problems between your family and me, look where that got you. Your a liar and everyone knows it. You harass your neighbors and cry when they call the police. Do you forget how many times you ran my wife and kids off the road? Try this live your life and when the time comes and the DA wants to talk to me then I will be available, there is only one person that should be worried not many like you again lie about. I have nothing to fear from what you say or write. As far as me walking away, I did and not because of anything you did or said. You have been a loser all of your life and that will never change. Does this make you happy I responded to you? Do you get off on this? Using someone else's statement "Oh wait never mind".
I have to call you out on the lie in your second sentence of this blog Mikey Boy. If you fired someone that means they had to work for you??? If they worked for you that means you would have paid them??? If you paid them that means you would have a copy of a 1099 or a W2 that the law requires??? Do you have copies of either one of these tax forms??? The answer is NO, isn't that right Mikey Boy??? The truth is, you're a f@#king liar Mr Smith and you never fired anybody.
Mike

United States

#81 Nov 9, 2012
Ok Dave maybe your mind needs a bit of jogging. Won't give the amounts but dates and check numbers? 3/16- 2049, 4/13-2083, 6/5-2129, 7/26-2200 and 8/16-2223 all of 2007. Does that jog your short memory? You forget the history when it suits you. Keep writing lie's. I like when you bring others in to cover for your misleadings. If Llyod has something, then why is it your always the one talking about it? He's a big boy surely he can speak for himself. Let the pieces fall where they may I really have nothing to fear from you.
You still don't answer the question. Why have you constatntly run my wife and kids off the road? Do you feel like a big man when you do that? Why not run me off the road instead? You see me enough on the street always giving the finger to me. All you have to do is just run me off the road, be a bigger man and come after me not women and children.
Penndel Resident

Jersey City, NJ

#82 Nov 9, 2012
Isn't that cute??? Dates and check numbers. How about a 1099 or W2 that was required by law??? Can you produce either one of those documents??? Once again, Mikey is doing damage control because somebody called him a f@#king liar and can prove it. Should I call the IRS and request a copy??? I don't think you want me to go there??? How about those meter readings and escrow money from 2010 Mikey Boy??? You lied and said BCW&S was ripping us off. John & Brian made you look like the fool that you are. John and I would laugh about you over the phone on a regular basis. Hey, one more thing a$$h01e. Funny how that pile of snow from a couple years back, that you were responsible for, is costing the borough a fortune. Way to go Mikey Boy.
Mike

United States

#83 Nov 9, 2012
Penndel Resident wrote:
Isn't that cute??? Dates and check numbers. How about a 1099 or W2 that was required by law??? Can you produce either one of those documents??? Once again, Mikey is doing damage control because somebody called him a f@#king liar and can prove it. Should I call the IRS and request a copy??? I don't think you want me to go there??? How about those meter readings and escrow money from 2010 Mikey Boy??? You lied and said BCW&S was ripping us off. John & Brian made you look like the fool that you are. John and I would laugh about you over the phone on a regular basis. Hey, one more thing a$$h01e. Funny how that pile of snow from a couple years back, that you were responsible for, is costing the borough a fortune. Way to go Mikey Boy.
Dave it is apparrent that you want a pissing contest. Ok so your aware that a 1099 or a w2 is not needed for any amount under $600.00, fact. If you would like to call the IRS be my guest. The meter readings and escrow money were held until a point that we were sure and did our homework as was stated to you numerous times. As far as BCWS goes if they talked to you about anything I would be surprised as your name is well known up there, not in a good way. Oh maybe you should get the names right before you write them here. It's John and Ben, but you knew that right? The pile of snow. Lets talk about that one Dave is that the pile that pictures were taken of you pushing it out of your driveway and into the street under a neighbors car? Is that the same one? As far as costing the borough money If memory serves me right you were fined for that. Ok so now I'm done with the pissing contest. Twist all you like I'll just sit back and read your stupid s--t like always. Just remember to run me off the road not the women and children like you've been doing. Bet you won't try that with me!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 14 min The WB 97,871
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr bacon hater 100,692
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr Crow 262,696
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 3 hr LIBS ARE MENTALLY... 109,529
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Kentucky's ... (Oct '14) 6 hr Mentally ill Trump 65
Election Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 10 hr Testing 8,701
Election Who are you voting for in the Michigan Governor... (Oct '14) 13 hr March 29 2017 25
More from around the web