First Prev
of 3
Next Last
eric

Knoxville, TN

#43 Nov 17, 2010
fire wrote:
Wow! Still trying to cover for taking money up for children, road block, two years in a row and not turning it in. Ohh I remember, no body could lift it in the truck. There is how many men working there?
Blame the distrust for the BIG BAD BCVFD on Albie. Becky. Colby. Bob. Whomever, but you are not lying, cheating, or anything. Right? THAT STUFF IS REAL HEAVY!
Being caught isn't fun...and you were!
LMAO
Difference is Bob, Becky, and Al were caught breaking the law. What law do you allege BCVFD broke?
Boy Wonder

Louisville, KY

#44 Nov 17, 2010
Topix should change its name to "The place where losers go" Cry cry cry, bitch, bitch, bitch, lie, lie, lie, all the same!! Get a life or some guts.
Bunch of sore losers!!! You people LOST, you will never win, because you are all cowards!!!
News

Lawrenceburg, KY

#45 Nov 17, 2010
Can any verify what happened with the grand jury today?
same as always

Corbin, KY

#46 Nov 17, 2010
nothing happen she got let off the hook for some reason the big fish never get caught
Anonymous

Fort Knox, KY

#47 Nov 17, 2010
@Boy Wonder- People who supported him are disappointed. Its going to happen no matter who wins and who loses. Someone will always have to say. Thats how it works. But maybe you should clarify who you are calling a sore loser. Because I have yet to hear Joe say anything bad about Becky before or after the election, and I would know if he did. What concern do you have in the Bell County election if you live in Louisville anyway?
Whos Who

United States

#48 Nov 17, 2010
If you live in La Grange who are you to say what somebody in lousville says? Bottom line I agree with Wonder Boy bunch of sore losers, crying foul!! I think it's Sonya Akers and Joan Cawood myself, Becky wouldn't keep Joan's dead beat son's on the payroll so she's just raising hell trying to cover her own ass!! Everybody knows Sonya's a bitter bitch, she admitted her crime, so face it bunch of losers crying all it is!!
Knows better 2

Fort Knox, KY

#49 Nov 18, 2010
I'm family.
usual

Deatsville, AL

#50 Nov 18, 2010
Boy Wonder wrote:
Topix should change its name to "The place where losers go" Cry cry cry, bitch, bitch, bitch, lie, lie, lie, all the same!! Get a life or some guts.
Bunch of sore losers!!! You people LOST, you will never win, because you are all cowards!!!
Has nothing to do with the election. The law was broken and no amount of votes makes up for that. There is also a violtion of ethical standards for the office. Being good enough for Bell County isn't good enough anymore.
Stop Wondering

Dallas, GA

#51 Nov 18, 2010
Boy Wonder wrote:
Looks like we're in good company. Seems like we got some sore winners, too. And they must not like being watched. Comes with the job so get over it.
recount

Springfield, TN

#52 Nov 19, 2010
Think the audit will find any problems?
NECROMANCER

Henderson, NV

#53 Nov 9, 2013
rothflmbo wrote:
You sore losers. Becky won. She may not be perfect but then again who is? She has a large amount of people behind her. Regardless of the outcome of this past election, you sore losers will still fight her. Pick her to death....
Yes enjoy your spills jabs and pokes...In the end she will still win because she is a worker. She tries hard like the rest of us who get up and go to work everyday. She is one of us.
Is she perfect? H*ll no but who is other than Christ? Is she goning to make more mistakes...? Of course she will just like you will. Only difference is your mistakes will not be subjected to public opinion.
Reality check. Nobody is perfect! Thank God for his son! He covers all imperfections. Bottom line she is a good person trying hard.
Other office holders are done the same way. Their lives are under a microscope. Anyone you offend while holding this office has open season on you til you leave office. They get to scrutinize you every move. So relax and realize some people just feast on this even though I wonder how they would hold up?
The people have spoke more than once in your case. Folks are behind this girl, mistakes and all.
Are you all still behind her now?*A large amount of people are behind her*? YOUR words, not mine. A mistake is when someone does something but does not mean for it to happen. Her situation is far beyond a mistake. It's people like you and apparently her large number of supporters in that campaign that are responsible for the mess the county is in now. By the way I am not finished digging up things, more is to come shortly, and not on this matter either. Think on that for a while...
SORE Winners

Chattanooga, TN

#54 Nov 9, 2013
And it'll get worse.
Highway

Middlesboro, KY

#55 Nov 11, 2013
I sure hope that snake in the grass coward joe Harris don't get it, what a piece of shit back room scum he is...I'd vote for a murderer before I would vote for him...lying piece of trash he is....will tell you a bs lie to your face when u both no the truth..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 40 min miss tuffet 155,672
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 59 min Limbertwig 158,905
Who's got your vote in the Kentucky Senate race? 2 hr Illuminator 141
Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 2 hr Kernal Klink 51,630
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in North Car... (Oct '10) 3 hr hole in the wall 60,534
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 3 hr The RECKONING 499
Who's got your vote in the Connecticut Secretar... 3 hr Rose Berry 2

People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE