Who do you support for County Clerk i...

Who do you support for County Clerk in Kentucky (Bell County) in 2010?

Posted in the Citizen Sound-Off Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Bobcat

Pineville, KY

#1 Oct 12, 2010
A great man for the job!
Republican

Mayfield, KY

#2 Oct 15, 2010
Get Blevins out of there! Vote for Joe Harris
Okay

Pineville, KY

#4 Oct 16, 2010
Well, I'm a Republican but I can't vote for becky this time. Too much going on with her and she can't seem to find good people to work and help people in the office. I've known Joe since high school and think he will be a good clerk.
Sure

Clarksville, TN

#5 Oct 18, 2010
I belive Joe will make an excellent clerk!
fact

Pineville, KY

#6 Oct 20, 2010
Becky is the best candidate for that office. Vote for and re-elect Becky Blevins for Bell Co. Court Clerk.
Official Tags

Springfield, TN

#7 Oct 21, 2010
Brock and Blevins can't explain why they were illegally using those tags to avoid taxes while the working man had to pay full price.
Dirty

Fulton, KY

#8 Oct 21, 2010
Official Tags wrote:
Brock and Blevins can't explain why they were illegally using those tags to avoid taxes while the working man had to pay full price.
There is a lot of things this clerk can't explain she has done. It's gone to her head!
godfrey

Mayfield, KY

#9 Oct 21, 2010
get rid of that person who cant keep a story straite
godfrey

Mayfield, KY

#10 Oct 21, 2010
Dirty wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a lot of things this clerk can't explain she has done. It's gone to her head!
SO VERY TRUE ASKING A QUESTION ALSO DID SHE KNOW WHEN SHE WENT THRU THOSE TAGS ETC THEY WERE HER RESPONSABILITY TO KNOW IF THEY WERE STOLEN JUST WANTING A TRUE ANSWER HOW BOUT IT (MOTORCYCLES:)!
DONT GIVE ME BULL SH*T JUST THE TRUTH NO DRAMA PLEASE
Billy Rye

United States

#11 Oct 21, 2010
Becky has done nothing buut sneak and steal
resident

Pineville, KY

#12 Oct 22, 2010
Becky will win her office again. End of story, you can post all you want too but in the end she will be our County Court Clerk. Thank you Becky.
bell countian

Pineville, KY

#14 Oct 22, 2010
Unless you can substantiate a accusation like that you shouldn't post it. However, Becky does get my vote regardless.
Tara

United States

#15 Oct 22, 2010
Becky is a trashy byotch and treats her emplyees with NO RESPECT and last year hired one straight outta high school when that kid should of went to college, Becky needs outta that office, VOTE FOR JOE
Nutcase

United States

#16 Oct 22, 2010
This position has went to Beckys head just like her tummy tuck LMFAO
margie

AOL

#17 Oct 22, 2010
time for change.
Old Man

Tomahawk, KY

#18 Oct 23, 2010
He is honest and hard working and not a lier
and a snake in the gass like lyin becky but becky will win because she has the machines rigged.
bell resident

Gwynneville, IN

#19 Oct 24, 2010
Old Man wrote:
He is honest and hard working and not a lier
and a snake in the gass like lyin becky but becky will win because she has the machines rigged.
Becky wont win because she has the machines rigged, she will win cause she wears those tight jeans and has such a cute little camel toe and all the men like to see it
voter 1971

Mayfield, KY

#20 Oct 25, 2010
I think it's time for a change!
Shoooo

United States

#21 Oct 25, 2010
bell resident wrote:
<quoted text> Becky wont win because she has the machines rigged, she will win cause she wears those tight jeans and has such a cute little camel toe and all the men like to see it
A "cut camels toe"? How bout a big elephant foot! Man you some kinda nasty!! Tight jeans cause they don't make none big nough to fit dat big elephant foot!! NASTY!!!
in the shadows

Clarksville, TN

#22 Oct 25, 2010
Im a registered Republican but Joe has my vote for sure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min Carl Childers 253,271
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 22 min jeb stuart 88,110
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Norton 107,508
Election Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 4 hr Bill 6,500
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 18 hr Dalai Lama 96,737
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 20 hr Diamond Eugene 83,896
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Mon Harry 753
More from around the web