happy

Saltillo, MS

#1 Nov 3, 2010
finally some of u people in ms.showed some good sense by kicking that idiot childers to the curve. what a spineless idiot we had in washington.
happy

Saltillo, MS

#2 Nov 3, 2010
i am pround to said i voted against taht obama butt kisser
Poor Poor Pitiful Me

United States

#3 Nov 3, 2010
Travis joins me on the Loser List along with a Lot of Others Lately:
Bradley
Luis
Andy
Calllie
Ricky Davis
Perry Walden
Billy Stroupe
Rivers Stroup

Just to name a few, some due to our actons, some due to the actions of others.
Thankful for No Pelosi

United States

#4 Nov 3, 2010
Add Nancy to that list!!
Best Result of the Entire Election!!!!!!!
late

Corinth, MS

#5 Sep 14, 2012
Childers turn again Obama
Anonymous

United States

#6 Sep 14, 2012
Childers is in line to be the next president of NEMCC....What a Joke
Anonymous

United States

#7 Sep 14, 2012
Take a look at who is on the Board at NEMCC....T. Langston
Christy R

United States

#8 Sep 14, 2012
Ledbetter1971 wrote:
Take a look at who is on the Board at NEMCC....T. Langston
So what. Why you think Tracy will help him? I mean seriously, is she blowing him or having a secret affair? What's your deal or your scoop to say such is all...
tom

United States

#9 Sep 15, 2012
Thats how a lot of these defeated former congressmen end up. Getting some cushy job at a college in their district.
hope so

Iuka, MS

#10 Sep 15, 2012
He sucked as a congressman! Did what Obama and Pelosi said. With that, Travis is a good guy. I would love to see him settle in Booneville and run for Mayor. He has plenty of money. He has national connections. He could make a big difference and bring in jobs and all sorts of stuff. And he could beat Joe Eaton and get that prick out of office
please NO

United States

#11 Sep 15, 2012
hope so wrote:
He sucked as a congressman! Did what Obama and Pelosi said. With that, Travis is a good guy. I would love to see him settle in Booneville and run for Mayor. He has plenty of money. He has national connections. He could make a big difference and bring in jobs and all sorts of stuff. And he could beat Joe Eaton and get that prick out of office
oh my .... what are you thinking? Or maybe you need to think
please NO

United States

#12 Sep 15, 2012
he needs to stay out of everything in booneville
Anonymous

United States

#13 Sep 15, 2012
If Travis were to be Mayor then Joey Langston would be running Booneville...Not sure we want a felon running Booneville...Mark, Travis and Joey.
BYE BYE JOE

United States

#15 Sep 15, 2012
Ledbetter1971 wrote:
If Travis were to be Mayor then Joey Langston would be running Booneville...Not sure we want a felon running Booneville...Mark, Travis and Joey.
he already does. Joe is his puppet boy
City

United States

#16 Sep 17, 2012
Ledbetter1971 wrote:
Ledbetter, your a IDIOT! you sound like a jealous loser. Tracie is one of the kindest ladies I know.
Travis was in Washington on his own merit not Joeys. Yes he made some not so popular choices in office, & that's what put him out of office.
Mark got elected on his own, Joey was incarcerated when he went into office, & if you know anything about him ( which you don't) he makes his own decisions. Yes he may be Joey "yard boy" & they are tight, but Marks political career is his alone.
Why don't you find something positive to talk about.
PS your not fooling anyone by hiding behind this screen name
cornbread

Tupelo, MS

#17 Sep 17, 2012
who is hiding behind that screen name ?
cornbread

Tupelo, MS

#18 Sep 17, 2012
I wonder who is hiding behind that screen name?
Anonymous

Timpson, TX

#19 Sep 20, 2012
Suck it City
Just say

Memphis, TN

#20 Sep 25, 2012
I love Travis and his family. I just thought he would bring more jobs to Booneville. Booneville didn't grow and hasn't grown in years.
Jimmy

Huntsville, AL

#21 Sep 25, 2012
You make a great point. You would think booneville given its location right off 45 would be better off.
Just say wrote:
I love Travis and his family. I just thought he would bring more jobs to Booneville. Booneville didn't grow and hasn't grown in years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 26 min Bystander 81,692
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 40 min little tuffet 23,012
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 hr Limbertwig 193,975
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 5 hr ChicknButt 71,429
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) Mon WarForOil 83,224
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Mon opinion 723
Election Who's got your vote in the New Mexico State Com... (Nov '14) Sun These 3
More from around the web