Who do you support for Sheriff in Ken...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
GET THE FACTS STRIGHT

Addison, NY

#41 Oct 30, 2010
whogivearatass must not know Bill Adams or this person would not had placed such a fictious and ridiculous comment on this board. I know for a fact that Bill Adams has graduated from two different police academies (one being ky), he worked for the city of Flatwoods where he was the first detective, and started the safty patrol and was the Crime Prevention Officer, was certified in traffice accident investigation, arrson investigate, hostage negotiations, degree in police science, and operated a police department with a budget. So before you slander or make a statement of fact bsure your facts are straight
Company Mam

United States

#42 Oct 30, 2010
Go Big Bill
paul48

Ashland, KY

#43 Oct 30, 2010
just look and see who has managed the money...terry is the only one that isnt broke..you cant say that for bud or joe!
whogivesaratsass

United States

#44 Oct 31, 2010
If mr. Adams graduated from the docjt academy he did it under a different name than bill bbecause I checked with the registrars office at eku. I'm not sure when he worked at flatwoods but it would have had to have bee at least 30 years ago and believe me times have changed since then. But even if he did all the things you and him clain he has done, he still doesn't have any experience to runn the sherriffs office because it is much different than policing in a small town or a hospital campus. You have no know process service in and out...how to manage proprty taxes and service to the courts. Mr. Keelin is the only qualified candidate period.
GET THE FACTS STRIGHT wrote:
whogivearatass must not know Bill Adams or this person would not had placed such a fictious and ridiculous comment on this board. I know for a fact that Bill Adams has graduated from two different police academies (one being ky), he worked for the city of Flatwoods where he was the first detective, and started the safty patrol and was the Crime Prevention Officer, was certified in traffice accident investigation, arrson investigate, hostage negotiations, degree in police science, and operated a police department with a budget. So before you slander or make a statement of fact bsure your facts are straight
paul48

Ashland, KY

#45 Oct 31, 2010
whogivesaratsass wrote:
If mr. Adams graduated from the docjt academy he did it under a different name than bill bbecause I checked with the registrars office at eku. I'm not sure when he worked at flatwoods but it would have had to have bee at least 30 years ago and believe me times have changed since then. But even if he did all the things you and him clain he has done, he still doesn't have any experience to runn the sherriffs office because it is much different than policing in a small town or a hospital campus. You have no know process service in and out...how to manage proprty taxes and service to the courts. Mr. Keelin is the only qualified candidate period. <quoted text>
only if he gets rid of you phillip sloan
paul48

Ashland, KY

#46 Oct 31, 2010
paul48 wrote:
<quoted text>
i think sloan is a good guy and officer..sorry fake paul!
whogivesaratsass

United States

#47 Oct 31, 2010
Its Slone. Deputy Slone is not running for Sheriff so comments about him are a moot point. This is between Sheriff Keelin and Mr. Adams.
paul48 wrote:
<quoted text>
Company Mam

United States

#48 Oct 31, 2010
Talk about candidates only
paul48tr

Ashland, KY

#49 Oct 31, 2010
whogivesaratsass wrote:
Its Slone. Deputy Slone is not running for Sheriff so comments about him are a moot point. This is between Sheriff Keelin and Mr. Adams. <quoted text>
i will get on here and talk about mickey mouse and your wife...you dont tell people what they can say on what forum or anything else for that matter..you aint the boss at work and you aint the boss on here..you too..companyMAM!
Company Mam

United States

#50 Oct 31, 2010
I give up go head talk to your self Paul 48 so much haterut for me
Really to think about

United States

#51 Oct 31, 2010
Just thought people should know the real keelin. One of his deputys father n laws passed away and he refused to let him off for the funeral. That's a bunch of bs!! Why would you want someone running this county tht has no respect for their guys! Let's get him out. You don't give a s***t, the we won't give a s***t!!
Tuesday

United States

#52 Oct 31, 2010
I will be Voting for Bill Adams,Terry Keelin has to much of an Ego problem,he is not a people person
and claims to handle problems with his staff Internally,but the complaints are not resolved when
they Involve his Click.
Company Mam

United States

#53 Nov 1, 2010
Tuesday wrote:
I will be Voting for Bill Adams,Terry Keelin has to much of an Ego problem,he is not a people person
and claims to handle problems with his staff Internally,but the complaints are not resolved when
they Involve his Click.
I agree
zop

Port Deposit, MD

#54 Nov 1, 2010
xb
Hotdog

Ashland, KY

#56 Nov 5, 2010
to Really to think about: I think you are full of bs. I don't know Billy Adams may be good person but I voted for Terry.
Law man

Ashland, KY

#57 Nov 5, 2010
Voting wrote:
Time for Keelin to go
He stays
the truth

Russell, KY

#58 Nov 3, 2013
Rob donta is a joke instead of looking for pop bottle meth heads why don't you focus on peoples parents and grandparents that are getting their homes invaded or better yet your own immediate family you could make a career of that
VOTER

Lexington, KY

#59 Nov 3, 2013
who is billy adams?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 6 min bacon hater 92,070
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 7 min HILLARY 2016 239,464
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 9 min jeb stuart 84,184
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 57 min HELLary Clinton 666 105,912
Election Who do you support for Governor in Kansas in 2010? (Oct '10) Thu Have a Koch and a... 748
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Kentucky's ... (Oct '14) Thu So Stupid 53
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) Thu SeekTruth 83,882
More from around the web