Who do you support for Sheriff in Ken...

Who do you support for Sheriff in Kentucky (Boyd County) in 2010?

Posted in the Citizen Sound-Off Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
joe

Newburgh, IN

#1 Oct 13, 2010
go bill
Voting

United States

#2 Oct 14, 2010
Time for Keelin to go
OMG49

Whitney, TX

#3 Oct 14, 2010
noway Terry is doing a good job...at least he is getting these drug dealers.
Sexy

Ashland, KY

#4 Oct 15, 2010
Terry is working hard to get the drug heads off the streets!! enough said!!
change

Broken Arrow, OK

#5 Oct 15, 2010
We need a change, this place is a joke!!!
voter

Flatwoods, KY

#6 Oct 16, 2010
check out the article on wsaz.com 6 more drug dealers off the streets today thanks to the bcsd!! thank you terry!!!
Good Grief

Richmond, KY

#7 Oct 17, 2010
Keelin will always maintain this office as long as he desires to keep it. He is actually doing some good getting the pill heads off the street.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#8 Oct 18, 2010
Sheriff Keelin & his staff are doing a great job. He has my vote for another term!
one who knows

Ashland, KY

#9 Oct 18, 2010
joe wrote:
go bill
Go any body who will get the drug dealers and stop peoples homes from being broke in too We have had enough of May Berry
collin

Ashland, KY

#10 Oct 18, 2010
Keelin will get my vote even if he is in the wrong party.
bob

Chesapeake, OH

#11 Oct 19, 2010
hes honest
I Know

Piedmont, SD

#12 Oct 20, 2010
If BCSD were making good cases there would not be so much Plea Bargaining,It's a Dog and Pony show,
for his Campaign.He does not share Info with other agencies and ask him to have some of his Deputies
take a Drug test,that will not happen.The people of
Boyd County will elect a Football hero based off his Touchdowns in High School good reason right?And
His policy manual which is his Departments Bible
states that Deputies will not be Employeed off Duty
where Gambling and Alcohol are served,The ones working the Bingo halls and the Shriners are proof
what his SOP means,Maybe the Citizens will check
out Hooters and see how many times Keelin and his
Click have been in there you would be surprised.No
Hidden agendas? yea right.Voting for Bill Adams
bella

Ashland, KY

#13 Oct 20, 2010
the deputies make the bust, Terry sits in his office
Sexy

Ashland, KY

#14 Oct 20, 2010
I Know wrote:
If BCSD were making good cases there would not be so much Plea Bargaining,It's a Dog and Pony show,
for his Campaign.He does not share Info with other agencies and ask him to have some of his Deputies
Boyd County will elect a Football hero based off his Touchdowns in High School good reason right?And
where Gambling and Alcohol are served,The ones working the Bingo halls and the Shriners are proof
Your a Idiot, one if Deputys need to take a drug test than they will (its policy) Second Hooters is in another state SO WHAT IF HE GOES THERE!,Third employees work side jobs for extra money and WHATS WRONG WHT THAT! Now Bill Adams must NO that the county is in debt, by reading his news paper quote , wants to communty police, THERE IS NOT ENOUGH DEPUTYS TO BE EVERYWHERE, HOW ABOUT WE FOCUS ON GETTING THE DRUGS OFF THE STREETS !!! AND TERRY AND HIS DEPUTYS ARE DOING A GREAT JOB AT THAT!!!! VOTE TERRY KEELIN!!!
oldandwise

Richmond, KY

#15 Oct 20, 2010
love what he is doing
eye

Broken Arrow, OK

#16 Oct 21, 2010
best men for the Job
LOL

Benton Harbor, MI

#17 Oct 22, 2010
If Deputies spent as much time patroling the County as they do sitting on Parking lots in ashland talking to girls,then they could do more drug busts,and why didn't the Sheriffs dept.join FADE.and while were talking drug busts who keeps protecting Keelins Step son,his name is out there,oh I forgot he's not Keelins son right?Voting for Bill Adams

Since: Sep 10

Addison, NY

#18 Oct 22, 2010
Does anyone know about how Terry has done his daughter Sarah? I hear he hasn't had anything to do with her since she was a little girl but treats his step kids like they shit unicorns.....I duno, but it sounds shitty to me.
Voting for Bill!!
ugottobekidding

Newburgh, IN

#19 Oct 22, 2010
TIME FOR A CHANGE
momwhoknows

Lebanon, KY

#20 Oct 23, 2010
There is drug testing..
I Know wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 9 min Another Damn Liberal 101,919
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 hr Abe 289,236
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 18 hr The WindBag 112,317
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) Fri mEAT me in st louie 110,171
Election Who's got your vote for Congress in Kentucky's ... (Dec '14) Thu Katie 10
Election Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) Sep 21 Curious 8,714
Election Who's got your vote in the Illinois Senate race? (Oct '14) Sep 21 PopeyetheCornHole 11
More from around the web