Linda Lucinda

Tampa, FL

#160676 Aug 23, 2014
Why do I seem to the topic of the both of many boring threads. Get over it already.I am so glad you two are happy.So I won't be on her much...Feel feel free to talk smack.....&POLITICAL STUFF :):)

You are VILE. I wouldn't hurt a child for Nothing .YOUR WEIRD ^^^^^GET HELP
WTSenior

Big Sandy, TN

#160677 Aug 23, 2014
Augur wrote:
<quoted text>
My local Walmart is remodeling the store, and was looking to hire 30 people for 1 month to help make this happen. The remodeling started this week.
They were unable to find 30 people who could pass the drug test.
The claim was 50 People here in my County. You don't suppose Walmart is just using that as an excuse, do you, for not hiring enough help and making their existing Employees work harder? Naw, surely not! LOL!
Don't be a Dumbass ALL your Life!
tea bag forum

New Salisbury, IN

#160678 Aug 23, 2014
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Other countries' laborers don't include the following expenses when determining what they define as a "living wage" -
Cell phone
Flat Screen TV
Cable or Satellite TV
Broadband internet
An automobile
Air conditioning
Tattoos
Body piercings
Alcohol and drugs
Get rid of these expenses in any priority you choose, and the minimage wage goes a long ways.
While determining the minimum wage, add the cost of healthcare, retirement, vision insurance, dental insurance and unemployment, and you will determine a wage that dictates a lot higher pricing on consumer products.
Next, try to find a consumer who is willing to pay 30% more for the exact same product that is made in the U.S.A. I have offered both types of products in many different categories for a long time. I know the answer to this.
If consumers were to boycott Walmart for a low pay scale and for utilizing outsourced labor corporations, guess how long Walmart would survive? Augur is correct, the American consumer dictates this. The American laborer dictates this as well. Do without the luxuries in life until you can afford them. This will lessen your dependence on government aid.
Which countries are you referring too,third world countries ? The U.S. ranks 4th in GDP, yet it is 92nd in distribution of wealth—UN measurement. In other words the top 5% live the best of all nations, and the bottom 25% live worse than in countries such as Greece. This disparity explains why the U.S. with the most expensive medical system is counted as 37th as to quality of care by the World Health Organization. Instead of addressing this disparity, both parties have been handing out tax breaks to the top 5% and corporations. Without election-founding reform, we can expect this trend to continue. WAKE UP AMERICAN PEOPLE—the politicians are serving BIG BUSINESS! We have a corporatist state. This will not change until a populist party is elected.
WTSenior

Big Sandy, TN

#160679 Aug 23, 2014
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Those needing help the most are actually supporting those inflicting the most harm to this sector of our populace. The frustrating part is they don't even know it.
Like the Poor and Unwillingly Unemployed voting for TEApublicans. When anybody figures that out, half the problem will be solved. The other half of the problem will be solved when they stop voting for TEApublicans!
Linda Lucinda

Tampa, FL

#160680 Aug 23, 2014
Mississippi gurl wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody cares Bytch.
I got your BYTCH....
Pete

Bristol, TN

#160681 Aug 23, 2014
WTSenior wrote:
<quoted text>
The claim was 50 People here in my County. You don't suppose Walmart is just using that as an excuse, do you, for not hiring enough help and making their existing Employees work harder? Naw, surely not! LOL!
Naw, that couldn't be it. Don't hire people to help do remodeling, pay your existing people to work overtime at time and a half, take them away from their normal jobs to do this remodeling, and get a shoddy remodeling job for using people who don't know how to do it. They certainly wouldn't want to make existing employees work harder. That would almost be a crime in this day and age. This is certainly one theory, but I would bet this is an incorrect one. Face the facts Sassy, people don't want to work as hard as they used to. They like free benefits. Why work to get them. Walmart is trying to hire 30 people for 30 new jobs, and you find fault with it. Par for the course. One great example illustrating the problems of our economy. Not everyone can sit at home and post on this forum all day and sustain a quality standard of living. But you certainly do try.
BOiaF

Greeneville, TN

#160682 Aug 23, 2014
WTSenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Like the Poor and Unwillingly Unemployed voting for TEApublicans. When anybody figures that out, half the problem will be solved. The other half of the problem will be solved when they stop voting for TEApublicans!
The King has done nothing but maintain the status quo.
I'm waiting for his budget plan, energy plan, and foreign policy narrative.
He only reacts....
He is not proactive....
He divides....
The Federal Reserve makes fiscal policy....The King has no fiscal policy.
Fore..........
Pete

Bristol, TN

#160683 Aug 23, 2014
WTSenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Like the poor and unvillingly unemployed voting democrat when it is the democrats voting in obstacles to employment, thus hurting the poor and unwillingly unemployed. How many people have sustained a high standard of living off the government?
BOiaF

Greeneville, TN

#160684 Aug 23, 2014
WTSenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove him wrong.....
You can't....
Maybe you should apply to supplement your fixed income.
Maybe a drug test would scare you away too.
tea bag forumwith

New Salisbury, IN

#160685 Aug 23, 2014
Mississippi gurl wrote:
<quoted text>
You sure are grumpy, did you run out of your little blue pills?
No worries, call your doctor, and tell him that you're moody because you've got Mycoxafloppin disease, and you need your prescription iimmediately.
Got experience with that ? I guess that sex change you had was a failure. Too bad those little blue pills won't help you.
Pete

Bristol, TN

#160686 Aug 23, 2014
tea bag forum wrote:
<quoted text>Which countries are you referring too,third world countries ? The U.S. ranks 4th in GDP, yet it is 92nd in distribution of wealth—UN measurement. In other words the top 5% live the best of all nations, and the bottom 25% live worse than in countries such as Greece. This disparity explains why the U.S. with the most expensive medical system is counted as 37th as to quality of care by the World Health Organization. Instead of addressing this disparity, both parties have been handing out tax breaks to the top 5% and corporations. Without election-founding reform, we can expect this trend to continue. WAKE UP AMERICAN PEOPLE—the politicians are serving BIG BUSINESS! We have a corporatist state. This will not change until a populist party is elected.
The bottom 35% pay no taxes. Do you still want to talk about tax breaks? How many of the poor in Greece have cell phones, tv's, cable tv, cars, booze, etc? We do have a corporatist state. The corporations and those owning them pay all the taxes. Tax is based on income. Increase your income, pay more tax. Sit at home living off government benefits, pay no tax, but also skip the pay on food, transportation, housing, etc. This is taken care of by our government. In short, being part of the economy is the best way to prosper in our economy. And by the way, after Obama, a progressive party will have a hard time getting elected for a while.
tea bag forumwith

Madison, TN

#160687 Aug 23, 2014
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
The bottom 35% pay no taxes. Do you still want to talk about tax breaks? How many of the poor in Greece have cell phones, tv's, cable tv, cars, booze, etc? We do have a corporatist state. The corporations and those owning them pay all the taxes. Tax is based on income. Increase your income, pay more tax. Sit at home living off government benefits, pay no tax, but also skip the pay on food, transportation, housing, etc. This is taken care of by our government. In short, being part of the economy is the best way to prosper in our economy. And by the way, after Obama, a progressive party will have a hard time getting elected for a while.
35% of who ? 23.3 percent are either young people or destitute people
10.2 percent are the elderly. That's 33.5%. Guess you want the kids and retired to get a job.
tea bag forum

Madison, TN

#160688 Aug 23, 2014
tea bag forumwith wrote:
<quoted text>
10.2 percent are the elderly. That's 33.5%. Guess you want the kids and retired to get a job.
http://www.sodahead.com/united -states/the-myth-that-47-of-am ericans-pay-no-taxes/question- 1986041/
WTSenior

Big Sandy, TN

#160690 Aug 23, 2014
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Like the poor and unvillingly unemployed voting democrat when it is the democrats voting in obstacles to employment, thus hurting the poor and unwillingly unemployed. How many people have sustained a high standard of living off the government?
Until you wise up and drop that tired old Propaganda BS, things won't get any better for anybody else, but it'll get worse for you! Remember, I told you so! And for Gawd's sake, don't start whining and crying about it when it does. We've heard about all of that from TEApublicans that we can stand!
WTSenior

Big Sandy, TN

#160691 Aug 23, 2014
tea bag forumwith wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, of course he does! He's a TEApublican, isn't he???

Notice how they never say anything against the TEApublicans who can just drop everything and take off halfway across the Country, like that Bunch who went to Nevada when Cliven called them. Wonder what kind of a job they all work at? NONE, would be my guess. Everyone of them on Gov't. Assistance, I'll betcha! But, those kind of People are ALL TEAbaggers and they are all heroes to the Ones that constantly complain about all the other Law-abiding People on Gov't. Assistance.

See, that the thing about TEAbaggers...as long as you agree with them, you're the greatest thing since sliced bread, even if you 100% fit the criteria they're always bitching about.

BUT...of you disagree with them on their ideology or anything else, you're the sorriest thing to ever live, even if you're a Multi-millionaire, like George Soros.

With TEAbaggers, it's ALL about kissing their Azz...and that's the entire thing, no matter what they claim differently!

Sorry Bubbas, it just ain't EVER gonna happen! So, just keep spouting your BS, and keep trying to convenience People that you're everything you wish you were, but aren't...and we'll just keep watching you sink deeper and deeper in your own sludge, until you're completely gone and forgotten about...and you're well on your way, as we speak!
WTSenior

Big Sandy, TN

#160692 Aug 23, 2014
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Pete, ole Buddy, you just thank your lucky stars that I don't work for you! First of all, that would last about 2 hours, and I've always left my jobs gracefully, but I would just have to make an exception with a horse's azz, like you!
Furthermore, if you're who you claim you are, I wouldn't buy an ottoman from you...and yes, I can afford it and more...and I can pay cash for it!
Of fact, I would pass on by your Store, like it wasn't even there...and I'll bet a lot of People will, after they've read what you think of them, on here!

The Gov't. is NOT your Business's problem...YOU are your Business's problem!
WTSenior

Big Sandy, TN

#160693 Aug 23, 2014
"Koch 101: Some Basics On The Billionaire Brothers."

By NANCY BENAC
Associated Press

"(WASHINGTON (AP)-- A primer on the Koch brothers and their role in politics.")

Click here:

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_THE...
WTSenior

Big Sandy, TN

#160694 Aug 23, 2014
Folks, if you click on either of these two Koch Bros. Story Links, scroll on down to read the Story, on the page the Link takes you to.

"4 Kochs Took Genes, Money In Different Directions."

By NANCY BENAC
Associated Press

Click here:
http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_THE...
WTSenior

Big Sandy, TN

#160695 Aug 24, 2014
Somebody explain to me why some of the roughest-looking People always want to plaster their pictures all over the Internet? I just don't get it!
Julia

Chambersburg, PA

#160696 Aug 24, 2014
WTSenior wrote:
Somebody explain to me why some of the roughest-looking People always want to plaster their pictures all over the Internet? I just don't get it!
You really should not have brought the subject up because you're one of them. Your picture has shown an obese woman with a "butch style" haircut and not attractive at all. Not just my opinion. Those that have seen your photo have said the same thing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... 12 min WTSenior 1,650
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 12 min Another Damn Liberal 65,078
OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 22 min Neil 79,569
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 36 min Obama Bitches 99,422
'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr IND 165,524
Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Louisiana... (Oct '10) 2 hr Not Landrieu 4,416
Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 hr xxxraytred 34,489
More from around the web