Judge it!
|
Sunday Jun 29

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Not exactly Classy .... Sassy.
Sorry, couldn't help myself :)
You gave in to your baser instincts, Pete. It was pretty funny though. How about those Braves, 4 straight over the Phillies.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jun 29

Judged:

Augur wrote:
<quoted text>
Or a Classy Lassie..
You get a 9.9 for that one, Augur, congrats.
WTSenior

Big Sandy, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jun 29

Judged:

Vet wrote:
<quoted text>OK, A-Hop. I have a difficult time keeping up with the players on this thread. I wasn't trying to mind your business but I thought you and her son were married I don't know her personally but from her posts she would be a difficult person to be around very long. I hate to see anyone as miserable as her. She hates the South and Southerners and just about everyone on this thread but she won't move back north and she stays on this thread all of her waking hours. I just don't get it. Why stay somewhere when you hate everyone around you?
So, why do you?

And just to straighten you out...NO, she does not KNOW me. At most, I've probably talked to her less than two hours all put together, in about two years time...and that was ONLY when they was something specific to be discussed.
If you're expecting to get the truth from her, you're asking the wrong Person, I assure you!

As to why I don't leave, it's because you're trying to run me off so you can promote all your misinformation, for your own Political Agenda. It's my Life that will be affected, too, if the wrong People get voted in. And I have just as much Right to my opinion as you do yours, but you do NOT have the Right to try and take my Freedom of Speech away from me...and I'll be damned if I'm going to surrender it to you, willingly!
NOW...does that answer your question?
WTSenior

Big Sandy, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jun 29

Judged:

PUT UP MY POST that there was nothing wrong with. Topix is already in enough trouble as it is...you want to add to it, I guess!

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jun 29

Judged:

WTSenior wrote:
<quoted text>
So, why do you?
And just to straighten you out...NO, she does not KNOW me. At most, I've probably talked to her less than two Uhours all put together, in about two years time...and that was ONLY when they was something specific to be discussed.
If you're expecting to get the truth from her, you're asking the wrong Person, I assure you!
As to why I don't leave, it's because you're trying to run me off so you can promote all your misinformation, for your own Political Agenda. It's my Life that will be affected, too, if the wrong People get voted in. And I have just as much Right to my opinion as you do yours, but you do NOT have the Right to try and take my Freedom of Speech away from me...and I'll be damned if I'm going to surrender it to you, willingly!
lmao,2 hours is one conversation to this woman.if she ever gets you on the phone then your screwed!
WTSenior

Big Sandy, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jun 29

Judged:

And YES, I can barely type a post on my computer, thanks to Mississippi Hurl and her maliciousness....and it's only on Topix!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jun 29

Judged:

WTSenior wrote:
And YES, I can barely type a post on my computer, thanks to Mississippi Hurl and her maliciousness....and it's only on Topix!
go to bed troll

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jun 29

Judged:

WTSenior wrote:
I don't think I have EVER called you! You've either called me or you answered my Son's phone when it rang!
uYou just didn't want to hear anything that you couldn't use to hurt somebody if you didn't get your way.
HELL has a front-row seat waiting for you, Audrey Hopper, and it couldn't happen to a more deserving Person!
You are pure poison to ANYBODY you come in contact with!
It's just a shame that your Family has to suffer, too, because of somebody like YOU!
You're living Proof that there is such a thing as a, "Demon Seed"!
I posted a Post, telling the truth about the things she's said. But, as usual, she has befriended the worst People on protecting her and her lies.
She always seeks out the worst in Society because those are the only People that she's comfortable with, because she's just like them...and Topix is no different! Notice how quickly she joined in with the Trolls?
i cant imagine how much more truth you can make up on me.lol
WTSenior

Big Sandy, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jun 29

Judged:

ahop71 wrote:
<quoted text>i cant imagine how much more truth you can make up on me.lol
You disgust me more than any Human that I have ever had any contact with, aside from one other.

I assure you that neither I , nor my Kids, will EVER wallow in your Filth, again. We ALL, literally, HATE YOU!!!
So, just LEAVE ALL OF US ALONE!

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jun 29

Judged:

ahop71 wrote:
<quoted text>lmao,2 hours is one conversation to this woman.if she ever gets you on the phone then your screwed!
I can vouch for that. She is the only person I know of that never takes a breath when she's talking. there are no pauses, just one rant after another. She must have been who David Abercromby was thinking of in 1836 when he wrote the line "Curse me, if I can get a word in edgeways!" for Sir Ferdinand Frisky in his play "Twelve Precisely!" or a night at Dover.
Irving

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jun 29

Judged:

WTSenior wrote:
Are you reaping what you've sown, Gassy Assie?

*snicker*

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jun 29

Judged:

WTSenior wrote:
And it is only on your computer because it does not bother mine. But then I don't have all that "top of the line" software that you have to prevent attacks. LOL I am also not a paranoid accuser like you. Maybe that has something to do with it?
have a Sunshine Day

Pulaski, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jun 29

Judged:

WTSenior wrote:
<quoted text>
You disgust me more than any Human that I have ever had any contact with, aside from one other.
I assure you that neither I , nor my Kids, will EVER wallow in your Filth, again. We ALL, literally, HATE YOU!!!
So, just LEAVE ALL OF US ALONE!
I do believe that someone needs a karmic hug!!!!

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jun 29

Judged:

WTSenior wrote:
<quoted text>
So, why do you?
And just to straighten you out...NO, she does not KNOW me. At most, I've probably talked to her less than two hours all put together, in about two years time...and that was ONLY when they was something specific to be discussed.
Just what are your qualifications for recognizing the truth? you have never told the truth in your life so there is no way that you can tell from experience.
WTSenior

Big Sandy, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jun 29

Judged:

ahop71 wrote:
<quoted text>go to bed troll
Yeah, I'm sure you'll sleep very well since you've hounded somebody most of the day. It's what you get off on doing, making other People as miserable as you can!

You make me sick and most importantly, You make my Son sick, too! Trust me when I tell you that he despises the ground you walk on and kicks himself everyday for being such a Fool and letting a piece of Trash like you ruin his Life!

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jun 29

Judged:

WTSenior wrote:
I don't think I have EVER called you! You've either called me or you answered my Son's phone when it rang!
You just didn't want to hear anything that you couldn't use to hurt somebody if you didn't get your way.
HELL has a front-row seat waiting for you, Audrey Hopper, and it couldn't happen to a more deserving Person!
You are pure poison to ANYBODY you come in contact with!
It's just a shame that your Family has to suffer, too, because of somebody like YOU!
You're living Proof that there is such a thing as a, "Demon Seed"!
I posted a Post, telling the truth about the things she's said. But, as usual, she has befriended the worst People on protecting her and her lies.
She always seeks out the worst in Society because those are the only People that she's comfortable with, because she's just like them...and Topix is no different! Notice how quickly she joined in with the Trolls?
As I have told you before, you would not know the truth if it bit you.

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jun 29

Judged:

Goodnight all

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jun 29

Judged:

WTSenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I'm sure you'll sleep very well since you've hounded somebody most of the day. It's what you get off on doing, making other People as miserable as you can!
You make me sick and most importantly, You make my Son sick, too! Trust me when I tell you that he despises the ground you walk on and kicks himself everyday for being such a Fool and letting a piece of Trash like you ruin his Life!
i dont give one shit about that little bitch you raised.so save all this crap about your kid.you make everyone sick lol

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sunday Jun 29

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
Goodnight all
goodnight friend.
WTSenior

Big Sandy, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Monday Jun 30

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
And it is only on your computer because it does not bother mine. But then I don't have all that "top of the line" software that you have to prevent attacks. LOL I am also not a paranoid accuser like you. Maybe that has something to do with it?
I'm sure the Cyber Crimes Unit will find out what it is ,and who really did it!
I'll, also, bet that Topix is going to wish they had stopped her/him a long time ago, too.
And if she/he's another Edward Snowden wannabe...well, I'd hate to be in her/his shoes. They can't get to Snowden, so they may settle for the next best thing, to set an example for all the Others!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••