“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

Smyrna, TN

#136028 Apr 14, 2014
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
Julia,I agree with Pete.I think BAS is really Dunlapian.He posts abut his surroundings as if true.
I think she suddenly comes up with a bunch of phonies.Her son Jeffrey may be Peggy,Ahop can pretty well spot that one.
She's playing mind games.Mispelling words/names..Going over to Pay to Spray faking posts of innocense and honesty.
Fake posters there too.Covers ,hiding from moderators by using sns not registered in order to post smut.
Olive may be real since she boasts of being a grandmother.Never saw Linda post Racial remarks on TOPIX.Got to give her credit there.Olive is saying same old things over and over.Not sure though.Seen enough anyway.
BAS is dunlapian. he said he was changing it.

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#136029 Apr 14, 2014
Vet wrote:
I "need my old lying face slapped", huh? Well, why don't you just try that and see how that works out for you! A little advice for you...I'd make sure that my Last Living Will and Testament was made out and notarized, before I tried that, if I were you!
I'm NOT Miss Kitty! "
Not to worry, 123. I pick you to win any day over the loon, 67 years old with one foot in the grave and the other on a cigarette butt. No contest.
There's always the "Equalizer", that levels everything out! If he wants to meet my "little Friend", I will certainly introduce him.
There's no Male that has EVER laid a hand on me in anger, and it sure as He*l ain't gonna start now! THAT is a PROMISE that you can take to your grave!
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#136030 Apr 14, 2014
"Dang "Vet", one would think by now that you would understand English well enough to understand what I posted. Try reading the first paragraph very S-L-O-W-L-Y and see if you can finally understand my direct statement. I'm not typing it, again, because you wouldn't understand it any better the second time, either.

When are you going to sign up for some more English Comprehension Classes. They give them free to Immigrants that can't afford to pay for them, you know. It's those dang ole Democrats, wasting Taxpayer money on YOU, again...you know, the Ones you're always griping about, many times in Spanish! "

"SALIVA"< LOL!
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#136031 Apr 14, 2014
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Denture cream can only hold for so long I am told :)
LOL!

“IMNTBHO”

Smyrna, TN

#136032 Apr 14, 2014
WTSenior wrote:
<quoted text>
A Computer Programmer working as a Truck Driver...ROFLMAO! Folks, you gotta admit...there's something you don't see every day.
You're not seeing it now, either. But, what you are probably seeing, is a Male who got some Computer Programming Training, courtesy of the State Penal System, not Tennessee's...and who's pretending to be a Truck Driver on Topix, IMO.
Did I say I was a programmer? No, I said I studied programming. Big difference there. But I dont expect you to see that. Besides You said you don't read my posts. I guess the proves it.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#136033 Apr 14, 2014
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>BAS is dunlapian. he said he was changing it.
Hey, NT. The Dunlapian changed his name? Why?

“IMNTBHO”

Smyrna, TN

#136034 Apr 14, 2014
here now wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm. Who are the two? You have your minion OA, little Olivia. BAS and OT. Who is left in the cold? If Julia is correct we discount OA and Olivia and have BAS and OT coming out "winners". If not, you got some splainin' to do Lucy.
you left out Pggy and Tired and a bunch of her other aliases. Oh that's right. they are her aliases so they cannot possibly be her "2 friends" Did she just tell on herself again?

“IMNTBHO”

Smyrna, TN

#136035 Apr 14, 2014
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Miss Kitty was a whole lot prettier too. Amanda Blake, beautiful.
Georgia Ellis too Vet and she was pretty too.

The original cast of Gunsmoke(on radio that is)

http://www.google.com/imgres...

“IMNTBHO”

Smyrna, TN

#136036 Apr 14, 2014
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, NT. The Dunlapian changed his name? Why?
I never quite understood why. If he explained it, I must have missed that post.

“IMNTBHO”

Smyrna, TN

#136037 Apr 14, 2014
Good night all
Carpet Cleaner

Cookeville, TN

#136038 Apr 14, 2014
WTSenior wrote:
<quoted text>
There's always the "Equalizer", that levels everything out! If he wants to meet my "little Friend", I will certainly introduce him.
There's no Male that has EVER laid a hand on me in anger, and it sure as He*l ain't gonna start now! THAT is a PROMISE that you can take to your grave!
You tell 'em baby! Me and you ought to get together and clean some carpet! WE could go on spring break together if you'd like...!

Location hidden

#136039 Apr 14, 2014
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Miss Kitty was a whole lot prettier too. Amanda Blake, beautiful.
You're just trying to cover your Azz, now! TOO LATE! I FINALLY know who you really are...and probably who a lot of others , who claim to know you, or had talked to you, REALLY are, also!

I've been right all along, in thinking that YOU are most of the so-called Troll Posters on here, if not ALL of them...posting as Male and Female!

The best thing you can do, is leave me alone...and if you had one iota of sense, you'd know already know that!
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

#136040 Apr 14, 2014
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
Georgia Ellis too Vet and she was pretty too.
The original cast of Gunsmoke(on radio that is)
http://www.google.com/imgres...
Didn't Robert Conrad play Matt on radio?

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#136041 Apr 14, 2014
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't Robert Conrad play Matt on radio?
I can't answer that, Vet. I am totally engorged from the smorgasbord of liberal stupidity today! What a spectacle, eh?

Location hidden

#136042 Apr 14, 2014
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
you left out Pggy and Tired and a bunch of her other aliases. Oh that's right. they are her aliases so they cannot possibly be her "2 friends" Did she just tell on herself again?
I think so. Have a great night, NT!

Location hidden

#136043 Apr 14, 2014
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Denture cream can only hold for so long I am told :)
I wouldn't know, but apparently, you do...and I doubt that anybody told you.

Didn't you just have a birthday, so you posted, and you said before that, that you were 58...and you've got the chutzpah to call me old at 66...and you think that's rational thinking and makes perfect sense, I'll bet. Ok...and this isn't even Thursday Night, martini night, according to you! So, you have NO legitimate excuse for that distorted reasoning on your part....if you're telling the truth, which is "iffy", at best.

Location hidden

#136044 Apr 14, 2014
WTSenior wrote:
<quoted text>
I "need my old lying face slapped", huh? Well, why don't you just try that and see how that works out for you! A little advice for you...I'd make sure that my Last Living Will and Testament was made out and notarized, before I tried that, if I were you!
I'm NOT Miss Kitty!
I know that, but I always thought you could play the part of "Rose"!

Location hidden

#136048 Apr 15, 2014
123pictures wrote:
Linda,I posted that you need your face slapped for this reason:
:
NTM cannot make a post to anybody on TOPIX for you jumping in ,butting in and accusing him of being JOE KYLE. You reference that man in your slanderous remarks,even on PAY To SPRAY if he is posting there.YOU interupt with your stupid insulting lies..
If I post,I suddenly became JOE KYLE.
You threaten with your smartass comment of an equalizer.YOU look like introducing a GUN.
YOU better give that a lot more thought.You are threatening on a state thread.
Now watch out for the one who does not reply back for you are a blabbermouth in all situations.
Watch the one who doesn't say anything.
You can't win any way you go. You are really bad at assaulting posters and you deserve a punishment of some sort.
It should be harsh.You should have to issue a PUBLIC apology to the people you accuse of being a criminal.
You need to clean up your act, be a better woman.You talk dirty,you are dirty minded and you do ANYTHING to get attention on TOPIX
.Quit jumping in ,answering posts not to you.You're desperate for arguing.You exagerate on TOPIX and you need to STOP it.YOU impress nor scare no one.You are a smartazz.
You better listen to what I'm about to tell you and you better listen well...Don't you ever threaten me with bodily harm in any shape , form , or fashion, overtly, covertly, or in any other way. If you do, you're going to have more trouble than you've ever dreamed of.

And you do NOT have my permission to call me "Linda", either!

I'm not threatening you, I'm promising you! You're not anonymous, you just THINK you are!
Tired

Dandridge, TN

#136049 Apr 15, 2014
NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>
I know some of you have to accuse every poster of being WTS because you are obsessed, but you can leave me out of your fantasies because I am not her.

Location hidden

#136050 Apr 15, 2014
"'Double Dealing': How Pakistan Hid Osama Bin Laden From The U.S. And Fueled The War In Afghanistan." (VIDEO).

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/power-players-abc...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 3 min Le Jimbo 179,045
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 28 min Here CHICKY CHICK... 101,044
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 29 min Cbutt 64,450
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 1 hr YIM 75,934
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... (Oct '14) 1 hr BOiaF 4,783
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Tennessee ... (Oct '10) 1 hr yes 297
Election Who do you support for Governor in California i... (Oct '10) 3 hr Sure 3,769
More from around the web