Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
That's your Delusional Rotted Brain fantasizing, again!
AT least I know a man from a woman.Unlike you

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
AS I SAID. IT IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS YOU IDIOT.You must not have a mind.
LMAO! Now THAT truly IS the Pot calling the Kettle Black! LOL!

“IMNTBHO”

Since: Dec 10

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
Why does a person worry about others PRIVATE affairs when she pays ZERO.it is eating her up.Driving her batty.
Kinda makes as much sense as telling people how to vote when she admittedly has not voted in the last several elections.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>Give us the proof of money hidden in offshore accounts for tax purposes. I am sure you have copies of those account statements proving what you accuse.
Look it up for yourself! I didn't take you to raise and I certainly can't teach you anything, because you know it all. I know because you told me...more than once!

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us how much you pay, or have ever paid. You have to have worked at some point in your Life, to pay Income Taxes and I don't think that 6 months of employment back in your 20's would require you to have paid any Income Taxes. So, aside from that, You've got zilch, Zero, Nothing. But, I've been paying Taxes my whole Life so that you could sit on your Fat Ass, cause everybody else trouble , and draw that Crazy Check, haven't I? Frankly, I'm tired of supporting your Worthless Azz! GET A JOB!
You support no one. you are "retired" and have not worked in years. People who live in glass houses should not throw stones.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Judged:

Timbuk2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yawn! This is the seventeenth time you've written this. Would you like to know who backs Al Jazeera News? Does that get in the way of what and how they report?
BTW, you were counting, weren't you...until you ran out of fingers and toes?
Barry Obama Is a Failure

Greeneville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
And apparently, you can't comprehend what you read! What did I say in my post???
Oh, I read, and I did comprehend what you said about the financial news channel CNBC.
You said you "used to watch it".
You said "it's a bunch of crap".
You said "it's the equivalent of Fox News".
So, I told you a little about CNBC in my previous answer.
Apparently, you don't have time to watch it in the morning as you will be busy copying and pasting links on Topix.
Please don't criticize that which YOU can not comprehend.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Hypocrisy, Harassing and stalking is his Life's work...the ONLY work he has ever done or knows how to do. But, he's an Expert at doing that...years of practice made him an Expert on those 3 things. But, he's selective on the Harassing and Stalking...he ONLY does it to Older Single Women! I'm sure we all can figure out why!
I doubt that he ever figured on doing it to one that's "packing", though! But, we all know he's not too smart, either, so no surprise there!
Wannabe a man Talk."packing"" Ha-ha-ha-ha.
My Dear, you have good lesson coming ..You are only one bragging.Be cautious is all I can tell you to do. "packing" What a joke you are.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
A drunk calling a poster lying.You are so confused.Nobody pays attention to a Drunk..
You're right! NOBODY pays any attention to YOU, at all, even though you're always butting in and trying to HOG the conversation.

Starved for attention, aren't you? Go visit the nearest Zoo, your Relatives will be glad to see you, I'm sure...well, maybe not, but it'll get you out of our hair for awhile!

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Judged:

Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Good evening NT and Happy New Year! I wonder if bark collars come in size XL?
Thanks Pete and same back atcha. not sure even XL would be big enpugh. LOL
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>You support no one. you are "retired" and have not worked in years. People who live in glass houses should not throw stones.
"And over there ladies and gentlemen, is a fine example of a woman who lost her mind living behind closed doors in fear.She was found eating cockroaches ,afraid to go get food..Nobody cared to check on her.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>Pete, I wonder how much of that reported income was donated to charity, thereby reducing his tax liability. I would wager quite a bit. At any rate it would be much more than the value of Bill Clinton's "worn only once" underwear. LOL
Just Make It Up as you go...you're really good at that...not believable, but that never bothered you. You do it, anyway. Lots of practice, I figure! Besides, Verbal Abuse and Lies are your "Thang"!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Barry Obama Is a Failure wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I read, and I did comprehend what you said about the financial news channel CNBC.
You said you "used to watch it".
You said "it's a bunch of crap".
You said "it's the equivalent of Fox News".
So, I told you a little about CNBC in my previous answer.
Apparently, you don't have time to watch it in the morning as you will be busy copying and pasting links on Topix.
Please don't criticize that which YOU can not comprehend.
No problem, they re-run it at night. Duh!

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Look it up for yourself! I didn't take you to raise and I certainly can't teach you anything, because you know it all. I know because you told me...more than once!
Translation: I made it up so there is no proof. Just another on my long list of lies.

Make that 2 more lies because I never claimed to know it all, unlike you who has been trying to tell everyone everything on here for 3 years. I will say that I certainly know more than you, just not near as much as you think you know.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Judged:

NTMD8OR wrote:
<quoted text>Kinda makes as much sense as telling people how to vote when she admittedly has not voted in the last several elections.
MAybe they dropped her 11 years ago intentionally.Her son discouraged her going for fear of who she would encounter.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
Wannabe a man Talk."packing"" Ha-ha-ha-ha.
My Dear, you have good lesson coming ..You are only one bragging.Be cautious is all I can tell you to do. "packing" What a joke you are.
And what a "whistling in the dark" Idiot you are!
cry me a river

Livingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right! NOBODY pays any attention to YOU, at all, even though you're always butting in and trying to HOG the conversation.
Starved for attention, aren't you? Go visit the nearest Zoo, your Relatives will be glad to see you, I'm sure...well, maybe not, but it'll get you out of our hair for awhile!
You seem to be paying attention 123pictures you have responded several times to his/her post.

“IMNTBHO”

On The Road Again

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
"And over there ladies and gentlemen, is a fine example of a woman who lost her mind living behind closed doors in fear.She was found eating cockroaches ,afraid to go get food..Nobody cared to check on her.
LOL
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
What conversation?? You make conversation?? Ha-ha You drunk.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
You WISH, but wishing is all you're doing ...and we both know it!

You do realize that you've made my defense for me, don't you? You really are Brain-dead Stupid! But please, continue...don't let me stop you!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••