Pete

Bristol, TN

#118662 Dec 30, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Hey, Pete. I was taking bets earlier, I had the one hour slot. The three hour slot won but there was a default when B.C. Alien checked in.
hahahaha, she is so predictable everyone reads her like a book
Pete

Bristol, TN

#118663 Dec 30, 2013
Loud n proud wrote:
<quoted text>lol to true
Good evening LNP, I have to ask, what is a Lexapro?

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#118665 Dec 30, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>I'm hearing the same thing at my club from the parents of children who are facing industrial strength sticker shock. It's mind boggling that 85 per cent of Americans were happy with their insurance and now many can't afford the premiums or the deductibles and will be fined for not obtaining something they can't afford. Unbelievable..
Yeah, my front row seat is ready, Vet, how 'bout yours? I'm already hearin' the sad singin' and slow walkin' everybody made fun of last year, well..... popcorn?

Location hidden

#118666 Dec 30, 2013
Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
hahahaha, she is so predictable everyone reads her like a book
Well, almost everybody!
Loud n proud

Morristown, TN

#118667 Dec 30, 2013
Lexapro- non narcotic mood stabilizer, cousin to Prozac, Zoloft and the such. I may be wrong, it's been a while since I've donned some scrubs Mr. Pete lol
Have a happy and safe new year if I haven't told you yet. You are a sincere, polite gentleman and I respect you for it. Thank you.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#118668 Dec 30, 2013
NoName wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU!!! TEApublican Terrorist!!!
GO to MOUNTAIN CITY FORUM.IT gives you a list of who do you want to see go.

I vote for SSS to go.

Oh,but that's not REALLY REALLY SSS It's LITE N' LIVELY

NO IT"S NOT ME

IT"S OPHEILIA

But it could be NO NAME.

Any way we are all a bunch of idiots to see her tell it.Who's the real idiot here?
Olivia

Cookeville, TN

#118669 Dec 30, 2013
One thing I wonder, have pondered...with no answer...why do you tea baggers vilify education, vilify knowledge, vilify truth? You only seem to attach credence to that which you gleem from faith, dogma, or what ever you decide to endorse based on what you choose to believe, not what you can prove. Science is your enemy. This is your death nail.
Suckers

UK

#118670 Dec 30, 2013
90% of you belong on the Offbeat, IT, And Topix forum. Get a life trolls. Yes, I know who you are.
Tell Granny I'll take that BJ.
Loud n proud

Morristown, TN

#118671 Dec 30, 2013
ahop71 wrote:
<quoted text>alright sugar bear ,i can handle it.lol
Remember what we spoke of earlier? Satan is great at his job. Even works OT.
Think I'm gonna curl up on the couch and watch a chick flick. Have a good rest of night. Thanks for the laughs, I've needed them. Take care.
Loud n proud

Morristown, TN

#118672 Dec 30, 2013
Suckers wrote:
90% of you belong on the Offbeat, IT, And Topix forum. Get a life trolls. Yes, I know who you are.
Tell Granny I'll take that BJ.
And IM the bad girl here? Lol sheesh
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#118673 Dec 30, 2013
Olivia wrote:
One thing I wonder, have pondered...with no answer...why do you tea baggers vilify education, vilify knowledge, vilify truth? You only seem to attach credence to that which you gleem from faith, dogma, or what ever you decide to endorse based on what you choose to believe, not what you can prove. Science is your enemy. This is your death nail.
Why do you bother posting nonsense???
Loud n proud

Morristown, TN

#118674 Dec 30, 2013
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
I vote for SSS to go.
NO IT"S NOT ME
IT"S OPHEILIA
But it could be NO NAME.
Any way we are all a bunch of idiots to see her tell it.Who's the real idiot here?
Good night 123. Definitely no hard feelings of any sort on my end. I never meant to cause problems. My apologies were sincere and it's ok if some don't accept, probably better that way. Have a happy new year mam. Don't forget your hog jowl and black eyed peas on New Year's Day. Strength and blessings be with you and yours. Thank you for your thoughtful insight.

Location hidden

#118675 Dec 30, 2013
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
I vote for SSS to go.
NO IT"S NOT ME
IT"S OPHEILIA
But it could be NO NAME.
Good evening, 123! The hide and seek, catch me if you can nonsense gets a little old, doesn't it? What ever happened to NORMAL? Please let me say I'm taken with your spirit and wisdom. I think of Naomi so often as I read your instructive and caring posts. Just know we appreciate your legitimate love and spiritual wisdom every it's brought to bear for the benefit of someone. You have the heart of a servant. Happy New Year!

Location hidden

#118676 Dec 30, 2013
.........wisdom every "time" it's brought to bear
Loud n proud

Morristown, TN

#118677 Dec 30, 2013
Ok I'm busted. I am a phony!!!! I'm not really a red head! It's brown with a tad to much gray for my liking. Can you guys ever forgive me? Miss Clairol and I go a few years back. Auburn Ashes is my secret.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#118678 Dec 30, 2013
Loud n proud wrote:
Ok I'm busted. I am a phony!!!! I'm not really a red head! It's brown with a tad to much gray for my liking. Can you guys ever forgive me? Miss Clairol and I go a few years back. Auburn Ashes is my secret.
u are hilarious.gnight friend
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#118680 Dec 30, 2013
Vet wrote:
<quoted text>Nicely done, dear lady. You are correct in your assumption, I did not respond to the apology because I did not accept it. It was totally insincere, phony.
It was my decision to make peace. It is yours to do as you feel is right. You are the older poster making you more in control to influence the outcome for both.. A young person is never a match against an older rival,mentally,emotionally nor physically. You always want a good outcome even if ways are parted peacefully.
I just want everyone to stay that made this thread come alive. It was DEAD.
SSS is not qualified to post imtelligently and Dunlapian is a follower maybe former flower child,Airhead sometimes.Joe Kyle was the star.
Ot is ok but so boring. I'm glad you are ALL on here. Pete is a good guy. NTM is a good guy. OW very good poster. All on here are good including Ahop,Jackson has a point too.
SSS /Paris is so she can get vulgar around TOPIX and friends in Camden reading this,and moderators too. She hides to do dirty talk.
I am not adding to hurt feelings .I like you. Age is nothing. LNP HAS AN 84 YEAR OLD GRANDPA? Maybe hubby has a point worth remembering.She's telling you something .

You and I just need to back away a little and let others post. The least said is the least to be mended.
Your friend a long time .Friend of others too.
BCAlien

United States

#118681 Dec 30, 2013
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you bother posting nonsense???
It's a valid observation. 125.3 was last years number. Gods number.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#118682 Dec 30, 2013
ORIGINAL WILLARD wrote:
<quoted text>
Good evening, 123! The hide and seek, catch me if you can nonsense gets a little old, doesn't it? What ever happened to NORMAL? Please let me say I'm taken with your spirit and wisdom. I think of Naomi so often as I read your instructive and caring posts. Just know we appreciate your legitimate love and spiritual wisdom every it's brought to bear for the benefit of someone. You have the heart of a servant. Happy New Year!
Thank you. I cannot speak what I feel .If I did ,I would offend.It is good to sleep on things,
think them over,don't think it's over just because it's dark.You always hope God will lay the burden on the heart of the one offending the other.I do care.I've been a person who prays for the best decisions.You know they always come thru if you give it time.
Answers come through silent listening..And they are always right.You feel it in your heart.
WE ALL know right from wrong.WE all know what WE need to do to make it right. So let's all go to bed with a prayer in our hearts that tomorrow there will be a miracle to happen on TOPIX.
LNP needs to remember she has relatives who would be hurt too. BUT SOMEONE has to stop. I see the problem .I want others to see it. Consider what her husband says all the time.
LNP HAVE YOU BEEN DIAGNOSED AS BI-POLAR? DO you take med?? Your IQ is very high.You can be honest. You are young.You lost a child??
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#118683 Dec 30, 2013
Loud n proud wrote:
<quoted text>Good night 123. Definitely no hard feelings of any sort on my end. I never meant to cause problems. My apologies were sincere and it's ok if some don't accept, probably better that way. Have a happy new year mam. Don't forget your hog jowl and black eyed peas on New Year's Day. Strength and blessings be with you and yours. Thank you for your thoughtful insight.
Thank you.My New Year's resolution?? To finish the house I've been renovating,get it on the market,,pick up another for next project.Another one close to finished.
Have a good night.Take care of the sick.
I can't stand to see people hurt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Citizen Sound-Off Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 9 min General Robert E Lee 63,055
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 9 min Yes it is me 74,203
Election 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 23 min Le Jimbo 175,650
Election Who's got your vote in the Tennessee Senate rac... 1 hr Julia 4,186
Election Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 1 hr RepugliKKKans 100,875
Election OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10) 2 hr WFO 82,629
Election Michigan Felon Politician Ban Amendment, Propos... (Oct '10) 13 hr MVanderwall 310
More from around the web