Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in 2010?

Posted in the Citizen Sound-Off Forum

Comments (Page 5,133)

Showing posts 102,641 - 102,660 of138,765
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

Judged:

Bullchitcaller wrote:
<quoted text>Really? OK "Gibberish is a generic term in English for talking that sounds like speech, but carries no actual meaning. This meaning has also been extended to meaningless text or gobbledygook. The common theme in gibberish statements is a lack of literal sense, which can be described as a presence of nonsense".
no need in gettig all defencive,l was asking which post u were referring to

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

Judged:

Bullchitcaller wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, douchebagger, that just isn't true. This is your entire life. You can't go a day without being a punching bag here.
What I get, is that the only reason you TEAbaggers came on here en masse, is because it's getting into campaign season and as you have always done since your Koch Bros.' creation, you intend to stifle any opposing views, promote your own Psychotic, Paranoid views and Lies repeatedly, and attempt the same brainwashing techniques used on you by Fox Fake News, on any and all Undecided Voters on this Forum and Thread.

I've got one thing to say to you about that Unconstitutional, Nazi-like technique that you condone, subscribe to, and practice..."WHEN HELL FREEZES OVER"!
Woodrow

Jamestown, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

Judged:

Lonseome day, here in Lonesome Dove
SSS

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

Judged:

What I get, is that the only reason you TEAbaggers came on here en masse, is because it's getting into campaign season and as you have always done since your Koch Bros.' creation, you intend to stifle any opposing views, promote your own Psychotic, Paranoid views and Lies repeatedly, and attempt the same brainwashing techniques used on you by Fox Fake News, on any and all Undecided Voters on this Forum and Thread.

I've got one thing to say to you about that Unconstitutional, Nazi-like technique that you condone, subscribe to, and practice..."WHEN HELL FREEZES OVER"!
NoName

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

Judged:

I've got one thing to say to you about that Unconstitutional, Nazi-like technique that you condone, subscribe to, and practice..."WHEN HELL FREEZES OVER"

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

Judged:

you all need to look at how u talk to and treat others,i cant see one bit of good coming from the hate that yall preach.stop worrying about how others vote and worry about how god is going judge us all.he said love thy neighbor,he didnt say only if they agree with you!sounds like kids fighting over a toy.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

Judged:

So, I can assume she is not going to confess to the Justice Dept. about her stalking, harassing and bullying and calling Tea Party members "yard apes"(Dr. Ben Carson, a prominent black surgeon is a Tea Party member).

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

Judged:

123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
UNTIL proven wrong,we should assume that all nutty SN's are SSS using alais SNs to post trash and fool OT and Dunlapian which she does very well.Dunlspisn falls for her tall tales.
By the way, Dunlapian,not jealous of a stranger.Just edit what you post and try to refrain from adding sarcasm plus agreeing with every single thing as if afraid to disagree.You are an adult,with a mind of your own,Use it!
well, Dunlapian is, AT THE VERY LEAST, "one up" on you. It's obvious to everybody on here, whether they will admit it or not, that your "Mind" took a "permanent vacation" a long time ago....assuming you ever had one to begin with, which is highly in doubt.

You can't spell, you can't type, you can't think rationally, nor come up a coherent and complete thought or sentence, yet you claim to be an Expert on everything in the Medical Field, from the paperwork to the diagnosis of Mental Illnesses.

Did I mention that you obviously suffer delusions, also...or is that stating the obvious, and I didn't have to mention it?
NoName

Paris, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

Judged:

I only Posted this to show Every One on here that I am NOT SSS! Contrary to popular belief of you TEAbaggers!
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

Judged:

Did I mention that Dr. Ben Carson, a prominent black surgeon is a Tea Party member? She called the Tea Party folks "yard apes."
Oh yes, I already posted that. My bad.
Bullchitcaller

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you please p[ost some lnk where Fox has misreported the news. Not the opinion portion, but the news. I'd like to see that and I don't mean a story you just didn't want to see. Do it now douchebagger, or STFU.
Bullchitcaller

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

Judged:

ahop71 wrote:
you all need to look at how u talk to and treat others,i cant see one bit of good coming from the hate that yall preach.stop worrying about how others vote and worry about how god is going judge us all.he said love thy neighbor,he didnt say only if they agree with you!sounds like kids fighting over a toy.
Oh shut up. That's all you've done is "chastise" people.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

Judged:

SSS wrote:
Isn't it terrible when you want to "jump on the TEAbagger Bandwagon of Verbal Abuse" and your mind doesn't work well enough to compose a sentence to enable you to do it. So, your ONLY option is to steal somebody else's thoughts and Post?

Well, don't feel too bad. It's a mental deficiency that seems to be quite common among the TEAbaggers, right along with their inability to spell words correctly.

I don't really mean to imply that they are all psychotic, Brain-dead Idiots, totally void of any ability to think for themselves, but.....

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

Judged:

ahop71 wrote:
<quoted text>no need in gettig all defencive,l was asking which post u were referring to
Actually, you weren't! You specifically asked: "What is gibberish"! Since we're chatting, I always considered it "literated stupidity"!
Bullchitcaller

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

Judged:

NoName wrote:
I only Posted this to show Every One on here that I am NOT SSS! Contrary to popular belief of you TEAbaggers!
Whatever you say douchebagger.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

Judged:

Bullchitcaller wrote:
<quoted text>Really? OK "Gibberish is a generic term in English for talking that sounds like speech, but carries no actual meaning. This meaning has also been extended to meaningless text or gobbledygook. The common theme in gibberish statements is a lack of literal sense, which can be described as a presence of nonsense".
Excellent, BCC. I am a student of languages and your definition of gibberish is spot on. Carried further, I believe that gibberish can be defined as what comes out of the mouths of most liberals. Ya esta.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

Judged:

Vet wrote:
Did I mention that Dr. Ben Carson, a prominent black surgeon is a Tea Party member? She called the Tea Party folks "yard apes."
Oh yes, I already posted that. My bad.
I missed it, would you post it again?
Bullchitcaller

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

Judged:

ahop71 wrote:
Your little passive-aggressive game is over, so go start something somewhere else.
Vet

Fayetteville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

Judged:

Bullchitcaller wrote:
<quoted text>Oh shut up. That's all you've done is "chastise" people.
Could Ahop71 be the loon? Hmmm.
Bullchitcaller

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 12, 2013

Judged:

SexySassySenior wrote:
<quoted text>
Bitter, that's all I can say. bitter, bitter douchebagger.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 102,641 - 102,660 of138,765
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••